The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Tottenham 2 - 1 Liverpool : Pavlyuchenko sinks Reds

Roman Pavlyuchenko pounced on the stroke of full-time to lift Tottenham off the foot of Barclays Premier League.

Liverpool took the lead with just two minutes on the clock through a magnificent finish by Dirk Kuyt that saw blundering Brazilian goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes exposed yet again.

Jamie Carragher's own goal appeared to have salvaged a point for Spurs but Harry Redknapp's side had grander ideas.

With injury time approaching, Pavlyuchenko tucked home a Darren Bent pass to deny the Reds their return to the summit of the table and end the top flight's last unbeaten record.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

First Big scalp for the season!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Redknapp has restored the confident back to the team.
a very big result for Spurs.
what a disappointment for the Reds but maybe this is blessing in disguise for the Reds.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Harry's Hotspur sinks Reds

Roman Pavlyuchenko stole on to a Zokora pass to score the winner.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah!!!

Good job Spurs!!

We are only 6 pts from mid table!!!

Hopefully, we can improve and move to where we should belong!

Once a Spurs, Always a Spurs.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Now we will see Tottenham winning the EPL in coming seasons
Old 06-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

SPURS vs DINAMO

- Will be a tough game later,only hope for our SPURS team can produced the same recent "never give up" performance vs Arsenal & Liverpool !!!....Few key players not playing liked King,Corluka,Pav,Jenas....Come On U SPURS !!!

- Read some news that Man U may be keen to buy BALE ! Damn here we go again with FERGIE buying our star players ! But what do you guys really think of BALE ???

- And what do you think if DEFOE or MENDES returning In JAN ???
Old 07-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
SPURS vs DINAMO

- Will be a tough game later,only hope for our SPURS team can produced the same recent "never give up" performance vs Arsenal & Liverpool !!!....Few key players not playing liked King,Corluka,Pav,Jenas....Come On U SPURS !!!

- Read some news that Man U may be keen to buy BALE ! Damn here we go again with FERGIE buying our star players ! But what do you guys really think of BALE ???

- And what do you think if DEFOE or MENDES returning In JAN ???
-> Was so pleased this morning when i read that SPURS vs DINAMO 4 - 0 !!!
And BENT scoring a hattrick !!! Also our SPURS team playing very well together as a team now !!!

Well done,SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Former Tottenham midfielder Tim Sherwood has confirmed he will join Harry Redknapp's coaching staff at White Hart Lane.

Redknapp replaced Juande Ramos as Spurs boss on Saturday night and moved quickly to add Kevin Bond and Clive Allen to his coaching staff.

Earlier this week Redknapp admitted he was in talks with former player Sherwood about appointing him as a coach at the club.
Sherwood held talks with Redknapp today at the club and told Sky Sports News: "I will be here in some capacity. I'm pleased to have the opportunity to be involved at such a great football club.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to be involved. It's only going to be part-time because the club won't be in my mind 100% of the time,'' the 39-year-old added. "It's a fantastic football club. If someone would have asked me where I wanted to get back into football then I would have said Tottenham Hotspur.

"I don't know what the plans are. This a great club. I have it heart and I want to see them do well. Spurs should not be at the bottom of the table.''

Redknapp, who managed Sherwood at Portsmouth, said: ''I would like to get Tim involved. It's about time we got the younger guys involved. People like him and Les Ferdinand have a lot to offer. Get him in a couple of days a week.

''Tim's got a terrific football brain. I'd like to tap in to that and get him on the coaching ladder and see if he likes it. Les, what a great fellow to have around. We've got to have English coaches coming in coaching at the top of the Premier League.''

Redknapp also admitted he was excited by the news of a proposed new stadium for Tottenham, even though it was unlikely to be completed for six years. He said: ''I hope I'll be here to see it. If I'm doing a good job I'd love to stay long term but it's a results business and if you do get them you'll stay around. You never know.''

Sherwood last played for Coventry in 2005.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

a very comprehensive win by Spurs over Dynamo Zagreb in the UEFA Cup group's match --- 4:0

this weekend against Man City,wil be expecting a lot of goals in this match.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 08-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham 4 - 0 Dinamo Zagreb : Bent nets hat-trick for Spurs

Darren Bent grabbed a hat-trick against Dinamo Zagreb as Tottenham's revival under Harry Redknapp continued with UEFA Cup victory at White Hart Lane.

Tom Huddlestone had a hand in all of Bent's goals and added a stunner himself with a volley straight out of the Paul Scholes text book, meeting a corner first time as the Manchester United midfielder famously did eight years ago at Bradford.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

It is getting better and better.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

== SPURS 2 MAN CITY 1 ==

What a crazy match with 10 Spurs players Vs 9 Man City player at the end of the match with SPURS flirting with Man City attacks at the end !!!....It would be really embarrassing if Man City managed to equalise !

But many thanks to Man City's Richard Dunne boo boo that allow BENT to equalised = 1 - 1.....

Wish Redknapp would have taken out Ekotto earlier as he wasn't really playing that well and after a yellow card,he was prone to get a red card & he was finally sent off !

Happy that both BENT & GOMES played well !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
The Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Harry is doing magic and wonder to the players.
They are the same squad of players that Ramos just could not motivate.

Rewarded: xiaoboi2008
Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

======= SPURS vs LIVERPOOL =======

Was reading the Liverpool thread with "revenge" on their mind !
Must say that with TORRES playing,our SPURS defence is going to be in for a tough time ! By watching the Man City game,even they had 10 or later 9 players they still managed to give us a tough time defending ! Thank god GOMES played well !!!

So how long U guys think HARRY's Magic can go on ? Will be very sure HARRY already have a game plan how we can beat LIVERPOOL again ! It will be a real pity if we lost our Carling Cup at home ! But I'm very sure our SPURS team will do their best and do not be over confident after a short unbeaten run...Will be most happiest if we are winners tomorrow morning !!!

Planning to sleep early soon to catch this match early morning !

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 13-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
======= SPURS vs LIVERPOOL =======

Was reading the Liverpool thread with "revenge" on their mind !
Must say that with TORRES playing,our SPURS defence is going to be in for a tough time ! By watching the Man City game,even they had 10 or later 9 players they still managed to give us a tough time defending ! Thank god GOMES played well !!!

So how long U guys think HARRY's Magic can go on ? Will be very sure HARRY already have a game plan how we can beat LIVERPOOL again ! It will be a real pity if we lost our Carling Cup at home ! But I'm very sure our SPURS team will do their best and do not be over confident after a short unbeaten run...Will be most happiest if we are winners tomorrow morning !!!

Planning to sleep early soon to catch this match early morning !

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
+++++++++ SPURS - 3 vs LIVERPOOL - 0 ( Half Time ) ++++++++++++

So far rewarded for waking up early for a "winning start" and the goals scored by PAV & CAMPBELL ( 2 )....Who says that we are "short of strikers !".....Actually thanks to BENETIZ for Not playing GERRARD,KUYT,KEANE & others for this game because so far TORRES have minimal support to attack !......

And now keeping my fingers & toes crossed that we will maintain our excellent performance in the 2nd half !....And it's great that we have HARRY to keep the lad's emotion in check & hopefully more surprises for SPURS !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 13-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
+++++++++ SPURS - 3 vs LIVERPOOL - 0 ( Half Time ) ++++++++++++

So far rewarded for waking up early for a "winning start" and the goals scored by PAV & CAMPBELL ( 2 )....Who says that we are "short of strikers !".....Actually thanks to BENETIZ for Not playing GERRARD,KUYT,KEANE & others for this game because so far TORRES have minimal support to attack !......

And now keeping my fingers & toes crossed that we will maintain our excellent performance in the 2nd half !....And it's great that we have HARRY to keep the lad's emotion in check & hopefully more surprises for SPURS !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
++++++++++++++ SPURS -4 vs LIVERPOOL ( GOMES ) - 2 -----------------

Really glad that we finally won the game ! Sad that GOMES was KOed but maybe it was also good that he was rested because he was actually hopeless in both goals by Liverpool ! He was out of position and there's really little understanding with defenders !....Also HARRY got to really do something about the Goalkeeper situation because our 2nd choice keeper CESAR is already 37 yrs old vs other teams' options !

Anyway good job SPURS we are thru' to the quaters finals !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1