The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Can we have Gary Mabbutt the following week?
definitely bro.
Old 20-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Blackburn 1 (Tugay)
Spurs 1 (Defoe)

Tottenham Hotspur's Jermain Defoe scores from the penalty spot against Blackburn Rovers. Goalscorer Tugay was adjudged to have taken down Tottenham's Ghaly in the box, resulting in a red card for the Rovers player and a penalty for Spurs.

tugay's 22th min 25-yard stunning scorcher really woke me up last nite. you'd think it was roberto carlos or nakata.

13 games played into the season and spurs havent scored a single goal from open play away from home. this cant be good, we have to cheer a bit more when spurs is playing away dont we? the brown jersey aint working and robinson is still crappy. mido got to eat "more rice" and defoe for england!
Old 20-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Old 22-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a cracker from Tugay ! I thought he was unfortunate to be sent off. It was a foul but didnt look like he was the last man. Anyways it didnt look deliberate too. A penalty and maybe a caution would be enough.

Wah...Ghaly's elbow was a definite red.
Old 22-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a cracker from Tugay ! I thought he was unfortunate to be sent off.
i agree with you. tugay's intention to get the ball was very apparent. i cant understand why the red was shown too. anyway we have read many reports about bad referee decisions being on the rise lately.
Old 24-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

the UEFA CUP is on its way to white hart lane!

Dimitar Berbatov netted on his return to former club Bayer Leverkusen as Spurs reached the knockout stages of the UEFA Cup with a 1-0 win.

The 25-year-old tapped in after 35 minutes in the teeming rain at the BayArena, the stadium where he built his reputation before moving to White Hart Lane for £10.9million in the summer.
Old 24-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

1975-1987

POSITION
Midfielder

DATE OF BIRTH
Sunday, 27th October 1957

PLACE OF BIRTH
Hayes, Middlesex, England

DEBUT
Saturday, 30th August 1975 in a 2-2 draw at Norwich City (Aged: 17)

CLUB CAREER
371 League apps (+7 as sub), 88 goals

Glenn Hoddle was a supremely gifted midfielder in the great Spurs tradition, and will go down in White Hart Lane history as one of Tottenham Hotspur's greatest ever players. signing for Spurs after he was spotted playing in a junior cup final by former Tottenham and England hero Martin Chivers. After successfully making the grade through the Spurs youth system, he made his debut in August 1975, coming on as a substitute in a 2-2 draw in a home match against Norwich City in the old first division. He didn't make his full debut until February the following year, in the 2-1 win against S+++e City, also scoring his first senior goal in the process. The first of 132, many of which were stunning long range efforts, and moments of pure magic.

Hoddle soon developed into a world class player alongside Argentinian World Cup winner Ossie Ardiles. He could play a pinpoint raking pass to a team mate over 40 yards away, and also had the ability to create space for himself in a busy midfield with just a simple feint to the left or right. Hoddle's performances in the that famous white shirt, which was always hanging loose as he dictated the play with his vision and skill, epitomised the cool and glamorous image that was once associated with all the great Tottenham sides of the past.

Opposing fans loved to criticise him for his lack of work-rate and his unwillingness to tackle opponents, and unfairly gave him the nickname "Glenda". But with Graham Roberts alongside him in midfield as the ball-winner, who can blame him? One player who jumped to his defence was French international Michel Platini, who said: "The English are so stupid, they criticise him for not tackling. But if he was a Frenchman we would build a team around such a genius - and he would win 100 caps." Hoddle made his full international debut in 1979 against Bulgaria, also scoring his first goal in the same game.

He won the F.A. Cup twice with Spurs. His first winners' medal came after victory in the classic 2-match final against Manchester City in 1981, the second coming the following year against Terry Venables' QPR, with Hoddle scoring the only goal of the replay from the penalty spot to retain the famous old trophy. Unfortunately, injury was to deny him a UEFA Cup winners' medal, when he missed the 1984 victory over Anderlecht. However, he WAS at the heart of the teams that finished third in 1985 and 1987, the latter being the year that Spurs suffered a shock defeat in the F.A. Cup final against Coventry, which was also his final game for the club.

The fact that Hoddle only played 53 times for his country was not through a lack of impact at international level on his part, but more as a result of successive managers failing to utilise his talents effectively - they just didn't harness his potential.
Old 24-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Hoddle is one of the most talented player of his generation.

Til today I still believe no English player can or has pass as well as Hoddle. Not even Beckham.

Although my favourite, Paul Scholes is a close second to Hoddle.

An under-rated player and manager too. Hope to see him back as a manager in EPL soon.
Old 27-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Although my favourite, Paul Scholes is a close second to Hoddle.
scholes has been such an inspiration to the man utd cause this season. he is one player i hope will play for england again.

spurs put the reading behind and helped themselves to another 3 pts at the lane on super sunday.

spurs 3 (defoe, berbatov, lennon)
wigan 1 (camara)

Dimitar Berbatov (center) of Tottenham Hotspur scores against Wigan Athletic to give Spurs a 2-1 lead, just a minute after his teammate Jermain Defoe equalized. He later assisted Lennon to make it 3-1.

Two goals in 89 scintillating seconds inspired Tottenham to victory over battling Wigan at White Hart Lane.

Martin Jol's side had trailed to Henri Camara's 24th-minute opener but fought back in stunning style just prior to the interval through Jermain Defoe, his 50th in the Premiership, and Dimitar Berbatov.

Aaron Lennon completed the scoring in the last seconds of stoppage time to condemn Wigan to their first defeat in six games and help Spurs leapfrog them and move up to 10th place in the league table.

lets hope spurs will break the away game jinx and climb steadily to the top 4 soon.
Old 28-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
scholes has been such an inspiration to the man utd cause this season. he is one player i hope will play for england again.

spurs put the reading behind and helped themselves to another 3 pts at the lane on super sunday.
Congrats, on another 3 points in the bag for Hot Spurs...Well done!

Our hopes of seeing Scholes helping the 3 Lions again are as good as the Arse winning the EPL this season.

Why should Scholes play for England again when there's Lampard? After all Lampard is the FIFA world 2nd best player, he surely can do more than Scholes. Lampard is the high scoring English midfielder in EPL (wonder the number of goals he has left after deducting the penalties and free kicks he took).

Scholes didnt get the recognition he deserves, playing out of position for England to suit Lampard.
Old 29-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

dedicated to bro qbdp, we walk down memory lane and salute one of spurs' longest serving player/skipper, Gary Mabbutt. he is the first player i've seen wearing the "clinical cage" on the face while playing due to some injury. just like Steve Perryman before him, Mabbutt captained spurs for many years, showing splendid ball winning skills.

1982-1998

POSITION
Central Defender/Midfielder

DATE OF BIRTH
Wednesday, 23rd August 1961

PLACE OF BIRTH
Bristol

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 28th August 1982 scoring in a 2-2 draw at home to Luton Town (Aged: 21)

CLUB CAREER
(Aug 1982-May 1998)
458 League apps (+19 as sub), 27 goals

Gary Mabbutt was most regularly seen in central defence but was a versatile player who excelled also in midfield.

He became one of the best known defenders in English football in the 1980s, playing initially for Bristol Rovers before joining the top division club Tottenham Hotspur, where he became captain and won 16 caps for England, and scored one goal for England against Yugoslavia in 1986.

Mabbutt also has diabetes, and became an icon for many children with the condition. He famously appeared on the BBC's children's television programme Blue Peter where he demonstrated injecting insulin into an orange to show how he dealt with his condition on a daily basis.

With Spurs, he won the UEFA Cup in 1984 and the FA Cup in 1991. He retired at the age of 37 and now appears occasionally as a media pundit. He remains famous in Coventry where the unofficial Coventry City fanzine is named Gary Mabbutt's Knee, following his own goal which gave them victory in the 1987 FA Cup Final.
Old 29-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Castrol

Mabbutt was an inspiration to many youngsters. I remembered reading an article about him writing to top division clubs asking for trials. Truly an inspiration.
Old 29-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

Bro Castrol

What do you think of Jermain Defoe? Wonder what will it be like when Rooney and Defoe playing together? (no. no. not in England colours)
Old 29-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Castrol

What do you think of Jermain Defoe? Wonder what will it be like when Rooney and Defoe playing together? (no. no. not in England colours)
bro you mean in man utd colours? or even better, in spurs lily whites? nah... rooney just signed a great new deal.

defoe is really a big star in the making. you can see him taking at least a few good shots at goal in every game he plays for spurs, and those shots are probably made from solo efforts. rooney is the same and even more blood thirsty. but both of them lack the header quality, so playing side by side may not be making full use of high crosses. what do you think?

just like robbie and defoe dont play at the same time much these days. the taller mido or berbatov will pair up with one of them.
Old 29-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro you mean in man utd colours? or even better, in spurs lily whites? nah... rooney just signed a great new deal.

defoe is really a big star in the making. you can see him taking at least a few good shots at goal in every game he plays for spurs, and those shots are probably made from solo efforts. rooney is the same and even more blood thirsty. but both of them lack the header quality, so playing side by side may not be making full use of high crosses. what do you think?

just like robbie and defoe dont play at the same time much these days. the taller mido or berbatov will pair up with one of them.
Defoe has everything to become a really good striker except for his lack of height to score more headers. But Michael Owen did score a few headers eventhough he wasnt tall.

There have been lots of 'whispers' in the past few days about Defoe set to join Utd in January. Rumours only lah. Maybe Jol can find success with Berbatov partnering Defoe and Keane given a free role.

Seriously though, Rooney and Defoe can play together for England. Beckham is gone thus there wont be pinpoint crosses from Downing, Lennon, J. Cole etc. Crosses are not needed to win games. Playing a very tall forward to nod down crosses is bringing football backwards. Sven deserved to be terminated. Defoe can hold the fort for England til Owen return to fitness.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1