The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!
Re: 30 years old MILF, Sandrine (Local Chinese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity kills View Post
frankly speaking given she is a MILF, i think 230 even for 2 shots is not worth it...just my 2 cent worth..there are many better FL out there at cheaper price and better quality (younger, better figure etc)
Agreed with you bro, not forgetting room is not included

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 24-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Sorry double post
Old 24-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Hopefully Sandrine will be available soon. Dying to try
Old 24-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
frankly speaking given she is a MILF, i think 230 even for 2 shots is not worth it...just my 2 cent worth..there are many better FL out there at cheaper price and better quality (younger, better figure etc)
Do tell me who is it when you found cheaper and better quality local chinese FL, i'm interested to try too. I'm genuine, can see from my FR on Dawn. Seriously, who's to judge whether she's better or worse if one has not try Sandrine to be able to make the comparison? We are talking about a 30 years old lady, not 40. By making negative remarks of someone whom you never see is like an old chinese saying "井底观天".

I understand that some do not prefer older women, like 25yrs old and above etc. I respect such preference but by commenting not worth the money when you didn't even try her is not being fair. You are merely imposing your personal thought without concrete fact. However if any of the brothers who tried Sandrine and really find her not worth the price, please post. I value feedbacks as long it's from sincere brothers and not those with hot air.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 24-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
sethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to behold

Any bro tried liao? I nvr see any FR
Old 24-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Do tell me who is it when you found cheaper and better quality local chinese FL, i'm interested to try too. I'm genuine, can see from my FR on Dawn. Seriously, who's to judge whether she's better or worse if one has not try Sandrine to be able to make the comparison? We are talking about a 30 years old lady, not 40. By making negative remarks of someone whom you never see is like an old chinese saying "井底观天".

I understand that some do not prefer older women, like 25yrs old and above etc. I respect such preference but by commenting not worth the money when you didn't even try her is not being fair. You are merely imposing your personal thought without concrete fact. However if any of the brothers who tried Sandrine and really find her not worth the price, please post. I value feedbacks as long it's from sincere brothers and not those with hot air.
To be fair . since this is the case why not posting her picture to stake your claim that bro curiosity is making negative remarks against Sandrine. Let people in the forum to judge and give comment.Nobody has ever try your girl so you cannot claim that what he post is without concrete fact. What makes people think that your FR is fact and we should believe you and not bro curiosity ?

Old 24-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

井底观天 sia.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 24-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Somebody Post A Freakin' Review Already...!! -
Old 24-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 30 years old MILF, Sandrine (Local Chinese)

Hi fellow Bros, I have tried a few of Bro TE's gals like angel, lauren etc and of course some othe OKTs I can said that some of them do worth the $ like those 2 i mention, sometime in my case I don't just want to have sex with the them but more of the GF feeling and chat with them with some matters that we dun usually talk to our spouses but of course ultimately sex is the final as that's what we r paying for and whether the gal deserve the price or not is depend on individuals so let us not discuss so much on why their price is high or things like their pussy coated with gold that's y so expensive. Sometime this gals do come to the forum to check so pls brudders have some respect for them when we comment. If you feel that you have extra $ to spend go for it and if you dun there is always cheaper alterative that available in SBF that is y we have this forum. Happy Cheonging
Old 24-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
sethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to behold

my only concern is that she is only available in the day time, not at night? it's quite hard for us who are working.
Old 25-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
pretty_spice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypretty_spice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuglut View Post
Somebody Post A Freakin' Review Already...!! -
bro, where's it?
Old 25-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty_spice View Post
bro, where's it?
Looking for one myself bro. Nothing yet -
Old 25-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
pretty_spice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypretty_spice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
Agreed with you bro, not forgetting room is not included
bro, no offence, but imagine if there is also a forum that these FL post on cheongsters and you see yourself being described like 'little bro' so small/black/wringly, BO, so old, etc, 'give me 1000 also don't do' how will we feel? To be fair, i totally agree with bro tru enjoyment. Everyone has preferences. If that is not your cup of tea, why even make a nasty remark? Esp they are local? And MILF? for no reason they want to do this? Willing seller willing buyer. Many of us cheongsters also have families, be it mother, wife, sister, etc.... Think loh

P.S. Any brothers agree, please up me. Of course, these are my personal opinion and sentiments.
Old 25-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty_spice View Post
bro, no offence, but imagine if there is also a forum that these FL post on cheongsters and you see yourself being described like 'little bro' so small/black/wringly, BO, so old, etc, 'give me 1000 also don't do' how will we feel? To be fair, i totally agree with bro tru enjoyment. Everyone has preferences. If that is not your cup of tea, why even make a nasty remark? Esp they are local? And MILF? for no reason they want to do this? Willing seller willing buyer. Many of us cheongsters also have families, be it mother, wife, sister, etc.... Think loh

P.S. Any brothers agree, please up me. Of course, these are my personal opinion and sentiments.
come on bro....pls do not side track and according to bro curiosity posting he has only mentioned that it is quite exp to charge 230 without rm for a MILF furthermore nobody has seen this sandrine before. what nasty remark did he made.? did he mentioned that the MILF has black 50cent nipple, stretch mark and big thigh...no right so where come the nasty remark

Old 25-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
nasty remark?????

Compare 2 Oranges

Orange 1 (buy & keep for 1 week) = skin will be dryer & 1 week old
Orange 2 (fresh from supermarket)= fresh and sponge & 1 day old

compare 2 ladies - a SYT with MILF

MILF= in 30-35s and figure not bad
SYT = in 20-25s and figure should be much better

IT A FACT

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1