The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
19 years old chinese Permanent Resident, Hesper

As I walked towards her, the only thought that came to my mind was "She is bloody tall!" She's very tall and slim, tan too, just like Giselle and pretty too. She has this very curly and fluffy hairstyle that you don't usually see on a typical local girl. We exchanged greetings and sat ourselves down at Starbucks in Bugis Junction. As we chat, realised that she is Singapore PR, came to Singapore many years back and speaks good conversable english. Also she is very independent and has a mind of her own, can't really explained myself but her thinking is definitely different from the norm. Anyway I present to you Hesper, the unique one!

Name: Hesper
Race: Chinese
Height: 173cm
Weight: 54kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow(upon request), AR(if wash properly and request for it but she holds the right to refuse.)

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Don't be fooled by the fact that she's not local and think that she can't provide good service and skill. You are so dead wrong if you did. She is willing to do almost anything just to please the man who's fucking her and her skills are out of this world especially her bbbj. One guy even commented that she is the best gal he had fucked since his 10 years of cheonging, even way surpassing Frey and Giselle. I know that some guys are stereotype and only prefer local gals but you will not know what you are missing. Prove me wrong but my gut feeling tells me that she will be very popular. I had never recruit foreigners so far but she is definitely worthy!

She is available on weekdays and Saturday from 12pm to latest 11pm slot. The only day she doesn't work is Sunday, she goes church every Sunday without fail, so she doesn't want to take appointments on Sunday and feel guilty about it. Places are quite flexible too, anywhere should be fine with her but personally I don't arrange for Geylang and Joo Chiat area.

She is open to 2gals 1 guy 3somes, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Damage: 260/1/1 or 380/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 0
rainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to all
Re: 19 years old chinese Permanent Resident, Hesper

Msged Bro TE originally for frey but could not get appt ... Bro TE recommend Hesper. It was one long recommendation .... i remembered tat the last time he did that, i was second in line for frey.... so accepted and made arrangements.

Checked into hotel and msged Bro TE. His gals always arrive on time, and yes, so did Hesper. when i opened the door, i was stunned ... a PRETTY ... yes, PRETTY, tan, tall and slim gal walked into the room and flashed me this million dollar smile. Nice.

Like TE said ... her hair style is out of this world ... but it kinda added a lot of character to this tall, tan beauty. Her nose was chiselled and she had eyes that were watery and charming. In fact, she reminded me of Angel when i first saw her .... the same type of reaction from me .... wah .... beauty man.

Hesper wore a short flair floral dress (short flair floral dresses seemed to play a large part in my sex life these few mths!). As i had already showered, she took off her dress and exposed a pair of very nicely shaped breasts. The lime green bra that she wore stood out from her tan slim curves. Yes... she had a body even better than angel.

she washed up, and we snuggled into bed .... and chatted about things in general ... she has her own way of thinking .... very independant and has a lot of ideals. I did not have the benefit of reading TE's post before meeting hesper, but yes, she really had a mind of her own.... in a good natured and nice way of course.

we talked more ... and then as our eyes met each other ... we kissed softly ... her lips were tender, yet they were very nice to soft kiss ... slowly, my tongue recced her mouth and was met with her tongue ... i prided myself to be able to french quite well ... but man ... this babe was putting up one hell of a fight ! her tongue matched mine motion for motion, speed for speed, tenderness for tenderness .... we tongue fought for nearly 10 min ! ... yes ... that was how long we frenched cuz i really enjoyed a good french. easily, this babe could rank as the best frencher that i have ever encountered / tongue-d. =)

as we were frenching ... her hands were caressing her breasts.... i autoroamed my hands along her wonderful (yes WONDERFUL) curves. She was like a piece of art. nicely chiselled at every imaginable corner. my hands reached south and her nicely shaven oysters were waiting for me ... i rubbed her slowly before sliding my finger into her ... she was dry and tight and i was trying to move slowly for fear of hurting her ... then she arched her body upwards and my finger moved easily into her tight hole ....

i shalt describe more ... as the intricate actions and moments belonged to the two of us only .... but hesper was really responsive in whatever i tried ... then being the bj fan i am .... how could i miss her BJ ? she had so much variety in her attack of my helpless shaft that i just closed my eyes and enjoyed the great mixture of her tongue and lips .... if i ranked frey's bj as no 1 .... boy ... hesper would be up there as co-champion.

Hesper din feel like a chinese. she was more like a hk gal. i liked her accent and her unique way of seeing things in the world. most imprtantly, i liked her character. My prediction is that she will be the most popular gal in TE's stable very soon. Here's the stats ... but .... these are only numbers.

Race: Chinese (have a nice accent and speaks wonderful eng)
Height: 173cm (yes, tall !!!!!)
Weight: low 50. (very slim ... TE ... u sure u got her wt correct????)
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34 (nice pair of boobs and easily erected nipples)

Looks : 8.5
Body : 9
French : perfect score !!!!! 10/10
BBBJ : 9.5 (i cim)

Another gem. Only wrote ranked BBBJ though we tried other stuff (between the two of us only). She's damn responsive. I've had partners since i was 15. But Hesper easily ranks as the best thus far.

Damage : as stated by TS
RTF : 100% !!!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post

Race: Chinese
Height: 173cm
Weight: 54kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-34

Bro TE, na bei. You got so many quality girls and you kept adding. How to find time to bonk all? Some of them need to RTF a few times and some of them are damn difficult to book.

Looks like I have to reserve a slot for this new girl next week.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Bro TE, na bei. You got so many quality girls and you kept adding. How to find time to bonk all? Some of them need to RTF a few times and some of them are damn difficult to book.

Looks like I have to reserve a slot for this new girl next week.
-____-" Should i slow down then? Btw tomo i have yet another new 18yrs old chinese local gal, Xandra, 163cm 48kg, 32A-24-33 starting work tomo, her thread is not up yet though, having what generally known as soft launch. She's not the top notch quality but her price is definitely attractive. The only setback... she doesn't give head but her full blossom ass more than makes up for it. Try her doggie and you will know what i mean. Oh btw, she's a horny gal too! Anyway her price is 200/1/1, anyone who's interested can let me know.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 06-06-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
all-rounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! like that I am starting to wait for Xandra instead
Old 07-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Hesper is working today, from 2pm to latest 11pm. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 19-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, can disclose what nationality she is?
Old 24-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
blueyodz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanted to ask her, but just got too busy with other more important staff. Anyway, she speaks in a thick anglo-accent

Pink ic doesn't guarantee good s**
Old 25-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyodz View Post
I wanted to ask her, but just got too busy with other more important staff. Anyway, she speaks in a thick anglo-accent

Pink ic doesn't guarantee good s**
bro, u saying her service no good?
Old 25-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
bro, u saying her service no good?
Do you even know what colour is a Singapore Permanent Resident's identity card?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 27-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Do you even know what colour is a Singapore Permanent Resident's identity card?
bro, i know is blue, but his message unclear mah, so just clarifying with him what he meant by the remark?
Old 27-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mysteryhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She still ard?
Old 28-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
blueyodz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My bad for being ambiguous... I meant her service is "GOOD"
Old 29-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyodz View Post
My bad for being ambiguous... I meant her service is "GOOD"
Bro, you highlighting the word 'good', wait others may think you mean the reverse meaning! Hahahaha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 29-06-2008, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat's de dmg...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread