The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post

imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry.
Not very fair leh. You never apologize to me when your girls are very late nor aeroplane - especially Frey and Angelica.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
imom, if you are still bearing grudges over the 1 and only screwed up arrangement with Lauren more than a year ago, I would like to take this opportunity to say that i'm really sorry....
I have already told you some time back that it's water under the bridge and I am not interested in any financial compensation. I have even told you I am not interested in any discount to make up for that incident, when I later enquired about another girl of yours. Besides, my time wasted cost a hell lot more than that measly room charge.

You and I both know what led to the price increase, so let's just leave it at that and not blow this up unnecessarily, eh?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
You are welcome. I should thank you for being such a good sport that time. Wanted to see you again but that was right around the time you switched stables, so never got to do so....
Meow~ I miss you too! It's always possible to find Bro TE to look for me if you wouldn't mind =X
Old 02-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sinful.LUST View Post
Meow~ I miss you too! It's always possible to find Bro TE to look for me if you wouldn't mind =X
Hard for my bro Imom to meet u thru TE. He has principles you noe.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208 View Post
Hard for my bro Imom to meet u thru TE. He has principles you noe.
Anymore private massage? LMAO! Ya, i too think it's gotta be hard too
Old 02-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I market my gals according to the price i deem the most optimum for them.

As I mentioned earlier in my posting, how you derive the price from your so called "expert analysis", you have not answered my question ?

Quote:
Bonita and I have different marketing strategies, why must I follow suit? Lastly, I didn't request you to pay more just because of my "rubbish" analysis, you have the option not to. As long as you think that it's "rubbish", you don't have to.

If you want to make more commission from the girl, just say so, why turn a big round.

Its very unfair that we cheongsters have to pay more for no apparent reason.

I patronized one of your girl in the past, from the report it stated how beautiful & how good her services was especially her BBBJ etc....you know what, when I opened the hotel door, immediately my sex drive dropped, her looks can't even made it, below 3/10 (you dare not put the ratings instead you always get all your clones to write fake reports) services wise nothing fantastic at all.

I really cannot tolerate the way you market your girls, you want to get a huge cut from the girl & yet you failed to deliver your goods.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Greetings,

Felt asleep on the couch this afternoon ( age is catching up ) and by the time I woke up, is already at night. Did remember to write a FR for sweet Vivian though...

It all started about two weeks ago, after attended a conference, was supposed to meet a beautiful sales associate who I bought a car from. She changed her mind and decided to call it off, so here I am, standing nearby the location feeling sad.

From far, I saw this sweet young beautiful gem leaving the location and as she crossed the street, I was like... man! she should be enlisted as one of the 7 wonders of the world.

For the 1st time in my life that I did this (I swear), I was so attracted to her that I walked right towards and just spit it out... 'Excuse me miss, do you have a no. I can call?" ( what a moron I am, I know )

Of course, she just walked away politely. So here I am, double whammy and just when I am about to tell myself, let's just go home... thought of maybe should dropped bro. TE a msg (thinking to myself, I don't think I'll get lucky today).

During that time, between my communication with bro. TE, I felt like I have a question dying to ask him... "Bro, did you send someone from your agency to the location at 'this time' of the hr". Bro TE replied " Yup, that's Vivian lo".

I was like, holy cow... "Bro TE, are you sure? The sweet beautiful young lady who wears a ..." I asked again. Bro TE replied " Yup, cfm that's Vivian".

I immediately make a booking with Vivian and although not new to the scene, I had never felt so nervous before... Bro TE even teased me by saying "Now you must be damn excited, right?". When I msg bro TE the details, my hands were shaking.

So finally, Vivian walked in... a very cheerful lady and so fun to talk to. We showered together and I tell you, when she lays her gentle hands on your body, it really gives you a hard on.

I am truly impressed by how service oriented this lady is... skillful as ever with her mouth. I really had a mind blowing experience when she 'deeps' me, truly my 1st time.

After a couple of enjoyable positions while taking me with her mouth in between, I 'erupted'.

We chatted abit after having another shower together; really caring she was I had to say as I don't think any of my GF will show so much care to me.

A young sweetheart not to be missed, gentlemen. She is priceless, just enjoy... alright guys?

P.S: Vivian, thank you so much for asking Bro TE to send a b'day wish last week. I felt really touched to receive the 1st msg, and it was from you.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_Frog View Post
As I mentioned earlier in my posting, how you derive the price from your so called "expert analysis", you have not answered my question ?

If you want to make more commission from the girl, just say so, why turn a big round.

I patronized one of your girl in the past, from the report it stated how beautiful & how good her services was especially her BBBJ etc....you know what, when I opened the hotel door, immediately my sex drive dropped, her looks can't even made it, below 3/10 (you dare not put the ratings instead you always get all your clones to write fake reports) services wise nothing fantastic at all.

I really cannot tolerate the way you market your girls, you want to get a huge cut from the girl & yet you failed to deliver your goods.
Pig brain, use your brain... If my gals are really not worthy of their price, do you think i can survive untill now? I don't recall your nick before so i believe you used another actual nick to book my gal and this is a clone, else you are just cooking up a story. If this is the case, you have no credibility in whatever you say. Why don't you mention which gal are you referring to? I welcome that and we leave it to others who tried her to judge.

You think i have other clones that are even older than my OKT account with many other irrelevant postings just to post FR for myself. If you doubt the FRs, I don't care anyway cos all my clients know I don't ask for FR. I appreciate if my gals do receive one but I believe stronger in words of mouth.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Never-say-die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess TE, you "invite" Vivian over to your stable. How did you get Vivian contact in the first place? "By becoming Vivian's customer"

Pls take care of Vivian. But i guess you properly increase her pricing for your own gain.

Good luck
Old 02-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidokt View Post
supply & demand? rubbish la.............. those go over to te price will increase.. just go through his gals u will know. TE the blood sucker.. haha.
Which other gal of mine came over from other OKT here?????????..... Get your fact right la!!! Other than Vivian, all of my gals were recruited from outside. Moreover I met Vivian before I know she's being promoted in SBF by sis Bonita. I only knew after Vivian told me so. Be glad at least I am really working hard to bring in gals rather than just harvesting directly from the forum itself like what happened to Angel and Jenny. (you know who you are!) Start a new nick and start over better la, you really don't even know how to start off with a strong argument.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 02-08-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never-say-die View Post
I guess TE, you "invite" Vivian over to your stable. How did you get Vivian contact in the first place? "By becoming Vivian's customer"

Pls take care of Vivian. But i guess you properly increase her pricing for your own gain.

Good luck
For my 1 year plus here, I had never done something like that. Don't be a fool to assume. I actually pay lots of money to advertise to bring in good quality gals and Vivian was the one who called me for an interview! ! It's not my style to proach from other OKTs! Argh!!! I'm really sick of answering to unnecessary flaming!!!!!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_Frog View Post
FYI, i changed image alot after being marketed by Bro TE. When i first joined Sis Boni, i was standing at the weight 49kg and now i'm currently standing at 45kg. Ever since i moved stable, i removed all my piercings on me. And that's one of few the reasons i'm being marketed at $350 now.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

hey guys, lets not fight over the pricing issue.
I am not siding anyone here.
Moreover, I am not a customer of bro TE, nor I am expecting any discount from him for this post.

He has the right the price his gals, according to his own analysis.
We have the right to choose. You can not patronize his shop.

This is just like buying anything. You can choose to buy from Amazon or ebay.

PEACE
Old 03-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
hey guys, lets not fight over the pricing issue.
I am not siding anyone here.
Moreover, I am not a customer of bro TE, nor I am expecting any discount from him for this post.

He has the right the price his gals, according to his own analysis.
We have the right to choose. You can not patronize his shop.

This is just like buying anything. You can choose to buy from Amazon or ebay.

PEACE
FInally someone neutral with sanity has spoken! Thanks... Bro infinitiumus, you are my client, so I can't count you though you spoke your view too. Seriously, do you really go to different shops in SIM LIM square asking each of them why are they selling the exact same brand and model of a product at such different prices and demand for a detailed explanation? I'm not even bringing in exclusivity here. Please don't create a din in the shop just cos they are having higher prices than others, that's so hooligan behaviour. If the shop is unreasonable with the way it runs its business, I assure you, sooner or later the shop will close down. You play your part by not supporting the shop if you really think it is unethical, like how some members have chosen to do so! Alright?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 03-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

actually.. i think the premium placed on TE's seems reasonable from the FRs i have read abt his products.
Me personally would love to try it out myself to be sure but I cant seem to get a reply from him!

T.E i know u a bz man but if i dont qualify at least send me a nice 'rejection P.M'

i dont mean to put this out in the open but i realise alot of "sour grapes" in your threads always complain abt your product pricing.

I mean Maserati vs MAzda... u pay premium for the brand and country of origin and blah blah..

Cant afford.. move on..work harder.. hope u strike 4D but the main point is.. move on..

Thais here are 150 - 2 shot..
Koreans 150 -1 shot..
locals are rarer..(more so pretty locals!!) so of course more expensive la!!
and dont forget .. Local gals (most of them i assume) wanna buy gucci,prada,fendi while the thais mostly would be happy with "nice" brands.

There u have it.. market forces..

its the way of the world!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread