The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
wetcondom2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

You cant please everyone and everyone cant be pleased.It's that simple.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sinful.LUST View Post
FYI, i changed image alot after being marketed by Bro TE. When i first joined Sis Boni, i was standing at the weight 49kg and now i'm currently standing at 45kg. Ever since i moved stable, i removed all my piercings on me. And that's one of few the reasons i'm being marketed at $350 now.
piercings are not relevant to some people like me. actually i like them

anyway, since you have an OKT why do you bother to join the debate here? let him handle it. this pricing thing is nothing new
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
IceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro T.E,

Still waiting for your reply for my PM, would like to try your gals but u seem very busy leh and if I don't qualified, please send a reject pm.

You know it very torturing to wait and wait...
Old 03-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCx2 View Post
P.S: Vivian, thank you so much for asking Bro TE to send a b'day wish last week. I felt really touched to receive the 1st msg, and it was from you.
You're really welcome! I hope you enjoyed your birthday that day. Thanks for your FR and i really hope to see you soon! Don't over-work yourself too much and remember to take good care of yourself yea? <3

Last edited by The.Sinful.LUST; 03-08-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
piercings are not relevant to some people like me. actually i like them

anyway, since you have an OKT why do you bother to join the debate here? let him handle it. this pricing thing is nothing new
Hmm.. But most doesn't like it i suppose And actually i had quite a number of piercings actually..

Yup, it's great to be under Bro TE's TLC doom. He really took great care of all his girls. And i think he's also used to it that there's always such a big woo-ha each time he has changes the price or something already le. So i'm not debating anything or what but since this is my own thread, i just add some info to let Mr. Frog know it's not for no apparent reason. =X

Last edited by The.Sinful.LUST; 03-08-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

At least bro TE has morals unlike some other OKT here who simply just POACH girls. I salute u bro TE.

Pricing wise is ok, might be a little high end but for good and premium quality girls, i believe the money spent is worth it. Quality service with great girl is what makes a session great.

Cheers!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here are my few cents on Bro TE....he is one of the best OKT in business and very honest. When asked he will tell you very clearly how the girl is and what she can do and what she cannot.....Only time i disagreed with him was on Krystal....she looks good ....far better than Jessie etc:-)....Why is he expensive? it is a demand and supply issue and as the economy is tanking you will see price will drop.....give about 4 months. His girls are very well dressed......the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

I salute Bro TE, CyberOKT, BA to keep the standards up and keep us safe....the Hyatt Guy:-)
Old 05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...
It is just personal preferences not necessary racist. This is the real world - even if they choose to sell their body, they still have a right to choose - and you can't really blame them.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 19
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Ya Bro, I agree with you. These gals are FL and not those in Geylang. FLs have the rights to state their Dos and Donts' Geylang ones cannot choose clients.

Bro Asslover, you have to understand this.

[QUOTE=woodychew;2951170]Bro Asslover.... is not racist Is the gal choice Do you want to fuck by a man if I pay U. Pls dont drag racist into picture......
Quote:
The girls are in business to get fucked for money QUOTE] so what you have money !!! Money cant buy anything.......
Old 06-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here are my few cents on Bro TE....he is one of the best OKT in business and very honest. When asked he will tell you very clearly how the girl is and what she can do and what she cannot.....Only time i disagreed with him was on Krystal....she looks good ....far better than Jessie etc:-)....Why is he expensive? it is a demand and supply issue and as the economy is tanking you will see price will drop.....give about 4 months. His girls are very well dressed......the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...

I salute Bro TE, CyberOKT, BA to keep the standards up and keep us safe....the Hyatt Guy:-)
Bro, you are looking at this in a negative light. How would you know that it's not the following scenarios?

A) Indians, Malays & etc. have bigger cocks than us Chinese, that's why these little Chinese girls cannot tahan the size?

B) Because Indians, Malays & etc. are greater lovers than us Chinese, these Chinese FLs are afraid that they would fall in love with them after the session?

C) They feel that Chinese guys are "dirty" and that's why it's okay to earn "dirty" money from Chinese, unlike Indians, Malays & etc. who are wholesome and religious?

I don't know... Let the ladies and their OKTs answer.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
megardstorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymegardstorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodychew View Post
Bro Asslover.... is not racist Is the gal choice Do you want to fuck by a man if I pay U. Pls dont drag racist into picture......
Is very bad for u to say - the girls are in business to get fucked for money
so what you have money !!! Money cant buy everything. I openly zapped u for saying that.
Bro asslover, Be careful your statement when u pen down. Think before you write.
I will zapped YOU when I regain my POWER
Old 06-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,if you do not want to meet with any perticular race just refuse when the person calls OKT.....Zapping me is not only stupid behavior but shows that some people are not open to sharing and hearing other peoples openions. Bro OKT TE and others will back me up because I am one of their REGULAR customers and I treat girls with respect. But lets face it....Girls are here for money and better they look they exploit it and we are willing to pay....why are we willing to pay high dollars for local and peanuts for Chinese or Thai?....ofcourse there can be many arguments to this.....for example I find Hasper to be as good as a local girl even better.....

All I request you brothers is to have a open mind and listen to other peoples view some time it may not be one which you like but this is the way life goes.......Lets have fun and keep enjoying our short life!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, let's not argue too deep into this, Asslover might had said something that's not pleasant to the ears but let's not get too heat up and turn this into a battle zone. Let's not forget this thread is for Vivian. Anyway I know the reason why he said that, so i hope the rest can bury the grudge and move on. Ok?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,
Opinion is fine. We are not saying you can't. But don't bring up the racists thingy. it is just not right.

And people can zap whatever way they like. Sometimes we post real FR also kena zap. We can't stop people from zapping.

But I won't zap you for expressing your opinion.

By the way, even the pros in GL150 can also reject guys - I have seen it before. What's more the FL here.

As to why local FL are more expensive - it is just the supply side. There are really limited good local FL gals compared to the number of thais and PRC. Simple economics. Doesn't mean the local girls are superior in anyway in terms of sex. But as consumers we have a choice.

I know you have a problem because you are being rejected up front because of race. For me, sometimes I am rejected too because of age, I am over 40. But I am cool because there are still so many girls to choose from and to me, those girls who don't accept guys over 40 don't know what they are missing..
Old 06-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Guys...I am sorry to have offended people here.....Lets enjoy our time and supply outstrips demand......I wish i had time to bang all the girls.....even Vigra does not help!

Ciao Asslover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread