The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
johnny_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Hi Vivian, if you wonder who i am: You thought i was korean, and it as raining that day, i offered to give you a lift outside the hotel when u're crossing the road

Anyway..seems like a lot of posts in this thread were OT. So guys let's be fair to Vivian and get back to the topic!

Here's my FR, a frank and honest one:
Booked through bro TE and he highly recommended Vivian..18yo SYT with good look and figure and she does deep throat! Sounds good enuff for me.

Rainy day that day so bad traffic etc. I got there on time, waited patiently expecting her to be late. Nmind i thought.

So finnally the door bell rang and i open the door to see a very cute SYT standing in front of me. She was wearing a really short lacy skirt and a low cut blouse. Slim and nice sized boobs!

We jumped into bed and after some friendly chatting (and clarifying that i aint no Korean), the action started with passionate kissing and frenching. This girl can french i tell u! Only negative thing i can taste the slight taste of cigarette but it wasn't that bad. I am not a smoker and hence i am simply very sensitive...

Took off her blouse and revealed and very nice pair of firm boobs with pink nipples.

Went for a quick shower and the real action began with her famous deep throat...i was in heaven every time she takes my rod in all the way....no one else i have tried did it as well so 10/10 for the BBBJ!

After about 5-10 mins of unforgettable BBBJ, i asked her to put on the cap and she started off by some riding action....and yes she's tight! She would initiate switching of position and asks to try various styles, i love boking her in doggy position. Oh yea, her moaning is soft but very sensuous and she would look into your eyes when i continue to bonk her. I called her a little sex goddess! 9/10 for the FJ

And for GFE 9/10 too.

Now the pricing issue, 350 may be ex for a Thai FL (and i had paid 170 upward for a Thai FL and ended up getting disappointed badly) but its definitely not ex for Vivian or any equivalent LOCAL FL. I believe in bro TE's girls quality and will always RTF. And i am quite sure i won't be disappointed with the price i pay.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
The.Sinful.LUST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_1977 View Post
Hi Vivian, if you wonder who i am: You thought i was korean, and it as raining that day, i offered to give you a lift outside the hotel when u're crossing the road
Mr Korean look-alike, thanks for your wonderful FR! Meow~
Old 07-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Puyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Guys, From the looks of it, Bro TE and Vivian is not having any problem with the price hike at all.

Its like eating curry puffs, if you buy it from a lesser known vendor, it will cost much lesser than those from Old Chang Kee (OCK).

OCK will not stop selling their puffs at a lower price cos they believe in their level of quality service and taste. So in the end its us as cheongsters who determine its worth. Well, if its too pricey OCK will go busted in no time.

For it to still be able to function till today, it means that though they introduce hikes but there are strong loyalty base for its branding. I would suggest Moving on to cheaper puffs if it does not suit your palate.

As For me, Thais will do just fine cos ultimately i just need a puff.

No offence intended to anyone in this thread.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sinful.LUST View Post
Mr Korean look-alike, thanks for your wonderful FR! Meow~
Hmm, I am willing to bet you are just another TE clone pretending to be Vivian.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puyo View Post

Its like eating curry puffs, if you buy it from a lesser known vendor, it will cost much lesser than those from Old Chang Kee.
First of all, Sis Bonita is not a lesser known vendor. Secondly, different vendor does not mean different girl. So, the situation here is that we have the same product which already has an established price (as determined by the market forces of "supply & demand") of $300/1/1. The price has now been artificially jacked up to $350. This is what has pissed off so many brothers.

TE owes us no explanation for jacking up the price. That's true.

We also owe him no explanation for refusing to suppport his predatory marketing habits. In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
Hmm, I am willing to bet you are just another TE clone pretending to be Vivian.
Mr Harlxxxxx, shut the fuck up already! Your words are as good as you are.... Useless!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Mr Harlxxxxx, shut the fuck up already! Your words are as good as you are.... Useless!
tat wat a relationship tat turns sour can do to u.he was once upon a time singing ur praises and writing beautiful frs on ur gals.too bad he was caught doing raw and exposed by someone else.since he was banned by u,he is targetting u.just shows wat a big asshole he is.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Secondly, different vendor does not mean different girl. So, the situation here is that we have the same product which already has an established price
When is 2 gals ever the same???? Even identical twins are different from each other due to their characters. So what the fuck are you talking about having the same product? You are stupid, aren't you? I don't see others showing signs of stupidity like you just cos of aging.

Quote:
TE owes us no explanation for jacking up the price. That's true.

We also owe him no explanation for refusing to suppport his predatory marketing habits. In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.
Seriously, when did I ever ask for explanation for guys who doesn't wish to support me? Duh! Like i had mentioned countless times, if you don't like my price or my service, don't have to patronize me! It's all about free will. i'm fine with it as long guys don't flame me here yet use another nick to book my gals.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
tat wat a relationship tat turns sour can do to u.he was once upon a time singing ur praises and writing beautiful frs on ur gals.too bad he was caught doing raw and exposed by someone else.since he was banned by u,he is targetting u.just shows wat a big asshole he is.
Oh, you knew too! See, at least I respect gal2swap! Though we have our differences in opinions, he uses real nick and doesn't post assuming and untrue tales to frame me. It's purely exchanging of views!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

eh.. TE.. how many of ur gals try other races?
I pm-ed u a couple of times this qns.. i seem to get ur PMs.. but i dun seem to get a reply to my qns..

i have ur no. from a fren who tries ur stable but i wont call unless u give me the ok.
lets do this in PM.
i'll sms u my details(as per requested by u) if u dont already have them..

wanna try hesper since she seems open to other races!

Old 07-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
eh.. TE.. how many of ur gals try other races?
I pm-ed u a couple of times this qns.. i seem to get ur PMs.. but i dun seem to get a reply to my qns..

i have ur no. from a fren who tries ur stable but i wont call unless u give me the ok.
lets do this in PM.
i'll sms u my details(as per requested by u) if u dont already have them..

wanna try hesper since she seems open to other races!
To be honest, I can't really remember every gal's preference off hand but it is stated in the sticky thread of the compilation. Yup, Hesper takes Malays and Indians. All are true as stated except for Chloe and Nicky, told me they can during the interview but later when offered Malay client, they refused. Hai~

Don't worry, just give me the details and i will sms you but try to take note of the race preference of each gal by yourself in case of miscommunication cos like i said, i can't rememeber every gal. I have very poor memory.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

TE, you poor bastard ! You are a drowning man grasping at straws. But you have no one to blame but yourself & your own greed. You dug your own hole and you are going the same way as our old friend, nato. Remember him ? Same thing - greed & arrogance lead to extinction. Goodbye.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 16
relentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud ofrelentless has much to be proud of

Have been wanting to try Vivian for the longest time but each time has to put off due to work and other conflicts.

Finally managed to book her. And I very much regretted doing so.

First thing first. Very good impression of her punctuality as she arrived on the dot. When I opened the door I can smell her - her scent. Wow, another sweet young thing - first impression was that she was not my type. I was a little disappointed - but right away I noticed her ample boobs dying to get out..

I had already taken my shower and was in my shirt with a towel wrapping my lower body. So we sat on the edge of the bed to make small talk. Ice was breaking very easily.. and very soon we were all hands over one another.

And our lips met... the first of the many kisses that we exchanged. We kissed and stopped and kissed and stopped - at least for a couple of minutes. And she was teasing me .. at times pulling her lips away. Her look grew on me. The initial impression of disappointment was blown away. We frenched and frenched - wow, this girl can really kiss. In fact it was the longest kiss I had with any FL.

She was very busy trying to unbutton my shirt.. and at the last button she had problems and I had to help her. Then she was licking my ears.. .. and I went to lick her neck.. and the her shoulder and trying to kiss her boobs - she was still fully clothed. Managed to expose her boobs and I was sucking at her nipples. Couldn't take it any longer as I unclipped her bra and she removed her top. Wow, now topless. She is very fair as her veins can be seen clearly on her breasts. Large areola and very nice suckable nipples.. and her boobs.. soft and handful.. as I twiddle my thumb.. playing with her nipples..

Then we engaged in frenching again.. for like the longest time.. and her hands did not stop working as she removed my towel. Then it was her turn to service me as she sucked on my nipples - one after another. And slowly her tongue moved southwards.. and she used her tongue to tease my cock.. and then she was licking around my groin area.. and then without using her hands, she was licking my cock-head - very slowly and sensually. And slowly bit by bit she gobbled up my cock.. bit by bit.. till my whole cock disappeared into her mouth - it was amazing.. and she was deep-throating.. whole cock into her mouth as she was wriggling her mouth around me.. it was an out of this world experience. Then my cock was out and she was really sucking very hard. I felt so high that I had to sit up and stopped her.

We kissed again.. at least for 5 minutes.. it was again a very wonderous kiss as I got up and she removed her skirt. I parted her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I began to lick her.. from her neck .. down to her nipples.. and the inevitably.. I was licking her inner thighs.. and then around the edge of her love hole.. and slowly my tongue probed at her clit. Wow, can feel her swollen clit as my tongue worked harder and harder. I didn't know if she was enjoying.. she didnt make any noise.. but there was sudden jerks .. and I licked till her hole was wet.

And then we kissed again.. again and again.. Lost count of the frenching..

Then it was another round of BBBJ with slow licking of the cock-head and again.. deep throating.. and after that hard sucking of my cock-head. it was heavenly.. and i thought I would be coming.. So I stopped her and asked for the condom. She got out of bed and went to her handbag to retrieve the condom. I pursue her. While she was fumbling in her handbag, I kissed her and she turned to kiss me as well. My hands were playing with her boobs and her love hole at the same time.

Without parting our lips.. we moved to the bed. And again, there on the bed she put the condom on the bed and gave me another round of BBBJ. This time round I knew I must have her. I told her to put the condom for me.. and she did.. but not before some deep throating and sucking..

At long last the condom was on and she laid on the bed, spreading her legs as I lowered myself.. we had some adjustments to make.. fumbled a bit and at last I was in... ohhhhh.. oooohh.. it was tight as I inserted myself into her. I made slow rhythmic movement.. and all the while.. I was frenching her.. and again we kissed and kissed for the countless times.. Then I pulled away from her as I worked on pumping her harder... pumped for a while.. and she wanted to be on top.

So we changed position.. and now she was on me and she was kissing me.. frenching me hard.. Her movements were slow.. as if on purpose and not to let me come. I so much wanted to fuck faster.. but she was controlling the pace.. she slowed down.. each time I was climaxing.. she would slow down and kissed me instead...

I couldn't take it anymore as I took over to be on top and I pumped her hard. I didn't want to control anymore.. I want to come.. so I fucked and fucked.. harder and harder.. I knew I was coming.. so I got up.. rippled off the condom.. and immediately she put my cock into her mouth and sucked.. and I came in no time.. it was still throbbing and spewing sperm but she withdrew my cock and went to the toilet. I had to jerk off the remains of my sperm. Wow, it was a pulsating sex - no doubt.. I felt fully satisfied. I went to the washroom and cleaned my cock.

Then we laid on the bed.. she was lying on my chests as we made conversations. And then we kissed again and again.. It was a fantastic feeling.. nothing commercial about the feeling.. it felt like making out with a lover..

Actually the one hour time was up.. but then she was not in a hurry. So she suggested that we bathe. We went to the washroom to shower. Half way through the shower she went out to take my towel (as it was left on the bed) - how thoughtful was her.

We dried ourselves and put on our clothes. It was already 15 minutes passed the 1 hour mark. And she got 15 minutes to kill. So we were sitting by the side of the bed.. and we kissed again.. I couldn't believe it.. so much GF feeling.. almost over-powering me.. if she didn't have an appointment .. I would have wanted to make love to her again. So we kissed and kissed.. and bloody boy.. my little brother was hardened again.. but time was running out.

Reluctantly we have to leave. I passed her the money and we walked out of the hotel - hand-in-hand. Before we got into the lift, she passed me some sweets.. as she took one herself. When we got into the lift.. we kissed again.. wow.. it was just from second floor to first floor.. very short and sweet kiss.. and she passed her sweet from her mouth into mine..

We were out of the lift.. and she said that she got to go up again. And we kissed for the last time.. before I let go of her..

I started this FR saying that i regretted booking her. Yes, as I walked away... I felt lost.. never this lost before.. I regretted booking her because I was afraid that I would be hooked.. Yes, she had this over-powering sense of GF feeling that made me weak.. wanted to hold her and continue to kiss her..

Everything about her was almost perfect.. the best GF feeling.. Sex was good.. not perfect yet.. but still time to hone to perfection.. CIM not as good as she did not lick clean my cock-head.. (a notch below what Frey was capable of). But overall, I really cannot find any fault with her. She may not have the betwitching look of Angelica.. nor the womanly curves of Giselle.. nor the playfulness of Frey.. but make no bones.. she is a gem in the making. Her kissing was what made her so special.. and I dare-say that she would be TE's triumph card - given that Angelica hardly ever work.. and Frey was also missing in action..

I understand that she would not be available for 2 weeks... wow, at least it gave me a breather. Just hope that I won't go crazy over her.

Note: I created this new nick just to post this FR so that people can zap for all they want. But I know and she knows.. that this FR is not fake.

At $350, she is worth every cent.. and to think that I had bonus of 30 minutes extra..
Old 08-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
TE, you poor bastard ! You are a drowning man grasping at straws. But you have no one to blame but yourself & your own greed. You dug your own hole and you are going the same way as our old friend, nato. Remember him ? Same thing - greed & arrogance lead to extinction. Goodbye.
*~yawn~*.......

PS: I don't know NATO at all, I came in much later after he left...

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 09-08-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Puyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In fact, we would do ourselves a disservice if we support such behaviour because we are sending a signal to him and other OKTs that we cheongsters are suckers & can easily be manipulated.
I don't think the men from here can be easily manipulated unless we choose to be.

Reason is because money is our's, desire is our's, and dick? Definitely Our's.

Ultimately we as consumers make the choice. If Vivian and TE agree that 350/1/1 is the rate they wanna market, its still up to the individual to patronise.

As i had stated earlier, if many or all, feel the price is not right then most prob FRs or opinions wont be very forthcoming. I am sure the men in here can judge for themselves.

Bro Woodychew, thanks for your kind words.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread