The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Mother's Diary

still camping for updates...
Old 07-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
johnsonsimWJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!
Old 08-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 5
kopisiewtai is one of the Best!kopisiewtai is one of the Best!kopisiewtai is one of the Best!

Amazing story!
Old 09-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
clickerfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story!
Old 09-07-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yapema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!
Old 10-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Looking forward to more updates!!
Old 10-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
ladygagaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are ever so tempting.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
SadioMane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS. Camping for more!
Old 12-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary,

I had more sessions with Jackson after the 2nd time, mostly at the hotel. I don’t want him to do it at my house and insist we do it at the hotel. Frankly I was getting addicted to having sex with Jackson too. It’s different from doing it with Aaron. Aaron was young and energetic and we had raw hard wild sex, I felt like I was 18 again. With Jackson it was different. Obviously he had plenty of experience with different women and he knew what women want. He was big on foreplay and had a lot of patience.

He introduced me to many different types of sex toys and accessories. I was tied up, blindfolded, gagged and cum numerous times before he even enter me. Like he said, I became his bitch. By now there was no turning back. He had lots of videos and photos of me. I don’t know if he shares it with anyone, I try not to think about it. It’s pointless to make him promise not to distribute them. Besides this constant nagging fear, he treats me well.

When Alice is home, that night I would hear Aaron and her going at it if I passed by their room. During those days that their dad was hanging out late outside, they don’t even bother to tone down their noise. Alice was moaning loudly like a slut. Well I can’t blame her knowing how Aaron can make women go crazy. There will be time when I would join them, but today I chose to stay in my room and chat with Damian.

He was one of my Tinder match. He claims to be 15 like Aaron too. He was a funny guy who I enjoyed chatting with. I asked him how come he liked an old auntie like me. He said MILF is the best. I asked how you know? Have you tried before? He said no unfortunately and he was still a virgin. I said so you fantasize older women rather than girls your age? He said yes, he told me if you won’t be judgemental, I would tell you my secret.

I said sure, go ahead! He said he secretly fantasizes about his mother. It was definitely my turf dear diary! Immediately I wanted to know how far he went down the path compared to Aaron. I asked how does your mom looks like? He sent me a pic instead. Looks like she was cooking in the kitchen and it shows her back view. Wow! She definitely has a perky nice ass, wearing only a tight fitting jean shorts that show a bit of her ass. Wavy long mid-back hair length like me. You know how women like to compare assets. So I asked how about the front? Boobs big or not?

Another pic came in. I was envious of those titties, they were really big!! It appears that he has secretly taken it from an ajar door gap. His mom was bending down to put on her panties and those low hanging fruits were massive! I consider myself good size but I was no match for her. Can’t see her looks as she was bending forward showing only the top of her head.

Wah your mommy has huge boobs! I commented. Ya… I always fantasize sucking and playing with those tits when I masturbate, he said.

Me: Does your mom know she was your sex fantasy?

D: No… well I am not sure…

Me: How so?

D: Lately her dressing seems to be more revealing.

Me: You mean she normally dresses modestly, nothing revealing? How old is yr mom btw?

D: 36. Now she seldom wears bras at home… You know I see big boobs my cock is hard like a rock.

Me: How hard? Come show mama

Another pic came in. Fuck me… I thought Aaron was big for his age, this guy was even bigger!

Me: I am impressed young man. Did you measure it? How thick and long?

D: Never leh. WAIT.

I waited a while and ding he replied: 25cm long and circumference like 14cm.

Me: Yummy…. I think your mom will be happy for you.

D: Yummy? U want to suck it?

Me: I would love to suck my boy's hard cock lol You like me pretend to be yr mom?

D: YES! I am playing with my cock now. It's so hard and it's slick and wet with my precum now mommy.

Me: Show it to mama!

He sent a short clip instead, vigorous jacking off his dick, already glistening wet with his pre-cum. I could hear him mumbling "mom this is for u mom".

Me: Oh you naughty boy, why are you showing mama your big cock?

D: Bcos this cock is for my milf mom.

Me: Cum for mama, I want to see how much you can shoot.

D: Show me your boobs can? It will help me alot hehe.

Ok. I could do that. I took a boobs selfie, showing my pinky nipples and sent it to Damian. I was getting wet myself looking at his pic and video while chatting with him.

D: Oh so fucking nice! Fuck I want to suck those nips now!

Me: Come to mama, these tits are for you, you can suck them like a baby.

He didn’t reply for like 5 minutes. I thought he was gone. Then a video clip came in. It was a video clip showing him sitting on his chair. It appears that he set his phone down aiming at his cock and hands as he masturbated. Watching him stroking his dick with both hands was mesmerizing. When he finally cum he held his left hand palm on top of his dick about 2 inches away. The first squirt hit his palm with velocity like a volcano erupted. The creamy white liquid keeps squirting out like a water gun in burst mode. He wrapped his left hand over the glan covering it entirely and his both hands were gripping his cock tight. The remaining sperm still continued to burst out in his tension, squeezing past the gaps of his fingers, as if they were special coconut milk poured over his hands and dick. He was groaning away as he cum hard.

Me: WOW! Do you always cum this much? That is a crazy load of cum u got there. Mmmmm… I want those sperm to spread all over my boobs and my face…

D: Well we can meet and I will do it for you hehe.

Me: Not so fast, cowboy! I will only consider that IF you really fuck your mom and show me proof.

D: Huh…. a bit hard leh… I will try… besides her wearing more sexy clothes at home, she was normal like any mom. I am afraid to make the first move…

Me: How about your dad? He doesn’t say anything to your mom’s dressing?

D: He left us many years ago… It’s just me and my mom staying together.

Me: Oh… that actually make it much easier. Don’t worry your second mama here will help you.

D: Really? Ok ok. Mom calling me now. Talk next time ya.

Me: Ok sonny, go.

What’s the odds of me matching another son who got the hots for his mother? Now I feel like it’s my mission to help that boy conquer his mom, like how Aaron conquered me. Mmmm and that cock… oh my god… It's definitely on my waiting list
Old 13-07-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

welcum back dairy...
Old 13-07-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary,

Damian told me something interesting today. He said last night his mom was quite drunk when she came home. He helped her to the sofa and laid her down while he went to the kitchen to prepare a hot towel to help her sober up a bit. When he returned he found mom already sleeping on the sofa. He tried to wake her up to help her back to her room. She was barely responding, murmuring some incoherent stuff like “go away! I don’t need you!”.

He tried to make her sit up and have her arm around his shoulder so he could help her walk back to her room. While helping her up he unavoidably had close contact with mom's big boobs on his body and arm and his dick was already hard. But only walking two steps she started to throw up over him and herself and it was a big mess! Luckily the sofa was leather type he said. Fuck! So he had to lay her back on the sofa. Seeing his mom like that he also felt hard pain and wondered what caused mom to drink so much. It was the first time she came home drunk.

He quickly removed his soiled tee shirt and pants, wearing only his underwear. His immediate thinking was to help himself and mom clean up before helping mom to her bed. After the commotion he finally realized that mom was now seated on the sofa, head drooped to one side and her eyes closed, hands hanging lifelessly on both sides. The main issue was, mom was wearing a one piece dress. With her legs opened quite wide on the sofa, he could see the skirt already hiked up quite a bit up her thigh. He just had to lower his view and he could see what’s between those thighs.

His heart was beating fast as he took a deep breath and he looked at mom and she appeared to be out cold. He slowly lowered himself on one knee right in between her legs. He could see that mom was wearing pink lacy translucent panties. The living room light was still off so he could not see clearly… He immediately grabbed the remote nearby and on the lights. He could now make out the pussy shape through that thin panties and his cock was raging to full horsepower. He got his face as near as he could to that mysterious place that he fantasized for so long.

While his attention was fully drawn to mom’s secret valley, trying hard to remember every fine detail he could make out, suddenly mom stirred briefly and jerked to awareness. He got startled and immediately pulled himself backward away from his intensive biology studies. His back hit the coffee table behind him and his stainless steel mug got knocked off its place and rolled off the table, finally hitting the floor and making a loud noise.

“Where am I?... Oh I am home…?... What’s that smell? Oh what’s this…. stuff…. on me? Yukes!” Damian said his mom got a thing for cleanliness. She cannot tahan dirty stuff.

“Mom, you just puke on me and yourself”, Damian said.

“Mike? Why are you… in my house!? Fuck off! I…. I don’t need you!” Mom proceeded to undress herself, pulling her dress off and threw it to the floor.

So her mom, Jessica was her name, now in her pink bra who could barely contain her huge breasts and her pink panties, mistaken Damian as her ex-husband.

“Go away…, I don’t want… Damian to see you! You are not… taking him… away from me!” Jessica was babbling away with her slurred voice. She started to walk unsteadily towards her room. Damian quickly went to her to help her walk.

“Oh hi sweetie… Ask your dad to… leave… now!” Jessica turned and said to Damian, now recognizing him.

“I already threw him out mom, I also don’t want to see him!” Damian said while feeling the side boobs pressing on his chest while helping Jessica to stand and walk.

“Good boy! That’s my son! You know son… your dad wants to take you away from me… He can go fuck his hu li jing! (ex-husband new wife), I don’t… need… his big cock!! I got you!... Ya… son? Mommy knows you got cock… soooo big one…. Just like your dad!” Jessica gave Damian a peck on his cheek suddenly.

It was too much information to process and Damian was stunned. So mom knew my cock size? How?
Old 17-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

I took my time reading the entire story from beginning to end. Wow! You are such a gifted storyteller. Your erotic tale has completely saturated my pussy. To relieve myself, I have to beg my spouse to give me a good bang later.

Arghh…………..
Old 17-07-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

This is like a five star review haha. Glad u enjoy it.
Old 18-07-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update! Welcome back
Old 18-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
Jagguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJagguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think TS here have the gift to write erotic novels
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1