The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold
Question How long can a woman go without sex life?

How long can a woman stand without sex with her husband? Ok I know this is a case by case question, but I recently met an ex GF. She is about to go through a divorce with her current husband, I ask her what happen and she just vaguely says her husband dont want sex with her and having another china girl outside.

My question to those married men and women in his forum how long do you think a woman can go without thinking about sex or having sex? This ex GF laughed and says she havently been thinking or having sex for past 2 years, do you think its possible? Btw she is only 33 yrs old, at her prime sex age.

As a man, I myself think of sex almost every 3-5 days even with my hectoc work schudle and pressure.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How long can a woman go without sex life?

When things occupied, you will never think of other stuff.. like money, interest ,etc.. they can make sex turn down a notch for it... Rather having sex,. They will be more on reality "mature thinking "...
Old 09-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The answer is simple. Have you ever seen a female dog or rabbit accost a male sexually? No. Bec The female species is not designed to want sex. She is created to mother her young. On the other hand, the male dog or rabbit is always ready to hump the female. Why? Bec he is created to pro create. So, women can carry on their lives comfortably without sex. Of course there will be a rare few nymphos who bucked the trend just like they will be a rare few men who abhor sex. The fallacy (or fantasy) in this forum is men here expect their partner to be that rare nympho.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

I am interested in how long can a woman go without sex particularly in this age group, 18-45.

If 18-45 doesn't have an active sex partner, how frequent do you masturbate and do you reach orgasm every time you masturbate?

I will like to hear from the sisters if possible.

Why 18-45? In fact, I believe 18-35 is the most fertile period for a woman. After that it will depend on individuals.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually I feel that it depends on individual, sometimes my fling/ex/massage flings want it more than once a day, sometimes is once a week.i know of guy’s wife or gf who only want it once every 3months or so. Every individual is unique, same for guys. And most likely we won’t know who these guys are cause they won’t talk about it anyway.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

they will want sex if they love you

that's why a woman can find a lover and get her brains banged out of her, yet say no to the husband.

they fuck you if they have feelings for you. once they become comfortable and you become a regular item, your sex life goes downhill.

its not the age. I know of many 40s, 50s, 60s who still have active sex life, just not with their married spouses.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 10-07-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

For as long as they want...they r not as horny as we guys in majority of cases...they can control their sex urge much much better than us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
For as long as they want...they r not as horny as we guys in majority of cases...they can control their sex urge much much better than us
I think so and they will consolidate all their horniness. So when they release then the guy who receive will get the most out of it.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 21-07-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AudT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, from a woman's pov, talking to my girlfriends, for many it's not on their minds. Some of them, after having kids, they don't feel the desire to have sex regularly anymore.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Peter87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree. For most women, after 1st kid they lost interest in sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudT View Post
Actually, from a woman's pov, talking to my girlfriends, for many it's not on their minds. Some of them, after having kids, they don't feel the desire to have sex regularly anymore.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter87 View Post
Agree. For most women, after 1st kid they lost interest in sex.
Tats when all the marriage trouble starts...husband eating out etc leading to eventual divorce...sigh

Old 22-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Peter87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Safer is no emotional no string attach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tats when all the marriage trouble starts...husband eating out etc leading to eventual divorce...sigh
Old 22-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter87 View Post
Safer is no emotional no string attach.
No emotions, no strings ?...You're referring to a FB, bro ?? ...yes, tat of cos is best...but there r a lot of emotions n strings tied everywhere ard a marriage...so if wife dun giv sex to husband , he will naturally eat out sooner or later

Old 23-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strongfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sadly, it seems they can go without sex for life.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
SlimButHeavy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How nice we can stimulate women by perfume?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1