The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Went to visit Xiao Han again a couple of days ago after my usual golf game. She seems to look slimmer and younger - she told me that she now goes to jog regularly and I joked that when she runs her jugs will bounce up and down inviting too many stares and she laughed. Anyway, after a quick shower, laid down; she dimmed the lights and I closed my eyes to relax as she goes once over me with her strong kneading. Very relaxing indeed. After some time, she tapped me to turn over and she was already topless. Slow and steady, she weaves her hands over my semi erect bro and the entire area. Very shiok feeling as my hands were also all over her. She seems to be able to control me from shooting as each time, I nearly burst out, she knows where to press to allow my little bro to relax and then all over again. Awesome feeling.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmljLang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share soda contact pleaseq
Old 19-07-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Adiprey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ca share soda contact.
Thanks a million.
Old 19-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro willing to share English speaking masseurs who does JG? Or non-chinese masseurs? Would really appreciate it.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share angel contact.

Willing to exchange my list of masseuse lady that offers JG/ FJ
Old 19-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share XH contract. Thanks
Old 19-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can any bros share XH contact
Old 19-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Bro can share Angel and Soda contact?
Old 21-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

my latest FR on ML Jessie can be found here
Old 22-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure asbout ultrasonic tech applied there leh.. I actually just want a long "relaxing" JG n protect n nourish my assets.. imagining like Thai massage style JG with longer, lower impact strokes.. Not painful. Does any bro have recommendations?

Ps I hv had a bad experience after one crazy Chinese JG ML where the pain was so bad, n afterwards actually resulted in limp d*ck for many days! Couldnt get it up n had to go visit a doc. Want to avoid such stuff from amateurs!!
Old 22-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

I am JG fans, pls kindly to share the contact, TIA.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Are you guys so sure that XH really know how to JG?

Last edited by RedDog; 22-07-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Not sure asbout ultrasonic tech applied there leh.. I actually just want a long "relaxing" JG n protect n nourish my assets.. imagining like Thai massage style JG with longer, lower impact strokes.. Not painful. Does any bro have recommendations?

Ps I hv had a bad experience after one crazy Chinese JG ML where the pain was so bad, n afterwards actually resulted in limp d*ck for many days! Couldnt get it up n had to go visit a doc. Want to avoid such stuff from amateurs!!
It all depends on personal pref when it comes to MLs specializing in this area. Some have positive feedback while others have less than forthcoming experience such as the pain you mentioned.

I’ve tried several MLs within this thread such as XH, Virlin, Ling Ling Jie etc, so far have stick to my regular ML Jessie as my sessions are always relaxing for the body, mind and dick. Jessie even when to Thailand for a week to apprentice under a JG master.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those who want angel’s contact, pls pm me with exchange
Old 23-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

To the Bros I shared soda contact. Sorry I didn’t know she go back bkk as I’ve not visited her for a month due to work...
She is back this week having gone for another JG training session to upgrade her already very good JG techniques.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread