The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rongerald8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sun City (Taman Jurong)

Planning a trip to the KTV with my friends. Can any bros here do an update as to the price and playability of the girls? Much appreciated
Old 02-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
jj1385985 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjj1385985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all i can tell u is it is the most expensive to be at if u are not in town..
Every time i go , i could slide my hand in to fondle their breast or tune their nips..i experience one that tongue fight with me and "fire me off" too.All for $100(sitting with u and the after package)It all depends on your luck ba..Good luck and have fun~
Old 16-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has anyone been to this joint recently? I went to the Thai disco to have a look with my friend since we were feeling bored and felt that the place can't be compared to the joints that you find in town.

Walked past the ktv rooms and saw that there were some actions going on but didn't really had a good look. The waiter at the Thai disco mentioned that they have about 50 Viet girls but I have my doubts. Have anyone been there recently to provide any feedback?
Old 16-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwq View Post
Have anyone been there recently to provide any feedback?
This thread is quiet for almost 11months until u relive it I think this ktv very low profile liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
leonapotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember the last time i went there is around 8 months ago. Not so many action but somehow i get drunk and i kiss the MAMA SAN ... That place is good if you want to have a drink session with your friends but action wise i suggest town area. Can get better dead there
Old 20-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about this KTV now? Fun?
and got any hotel near this KTV? i want cheap cheap for 1 night
Old 20-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

Unknowned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nearest is pasir panjang frangrance hotel. From wat I knw of ya.
Old 20-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!

For a west side joint, it's fun
Majority of the PRC's at the KTV side & gals at Thai disco side has the GF feel. Mostly stay within west side. Be nice to them, coax them can take them out for supper and then.......... but need to wait when they off work around 2:30am
Old 20-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future

Not that fun anymore bro, due to constant warning of raid, gals are jumpy and only a handful can make it, even the MMS and waitresses seems restless, rooms are empty during HH, dunno about SH and don't intend to find out. Seems like this place is slowly dying. MMS even got the cheek to ask us to wait for her to come back and collect her tips, eventually called her girls to collect tip on her behalf, WTF!
Old 20-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

wee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really? My frd just plan to go thr. Scared will be too boring there.
Old 20-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Sexvigate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My twice experience there. You need to spend enough on drinks and play hard enough to get the viet chicks drunk. Most memorable chick: 163 - michelle
Looks: 8
Playability: Havoc like fuck! Lol
If can, bros, kindly up my points
Old 05-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ahfat13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went there last Night. Total Around 24 girls. Play factor is so so. You can asked mommy to introduce you those girls that are wild ones.
Old 13-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imsosick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lastest update 12jan13. The waitress are prettier than the gals available. I would rate most gals 5/10 with just 2 girls at 6/10 among 20~ total gals tonight. Playable gals ard 5. Imho dont waste your time, better off going to xsh. Opened a chivas 290+. Mommy $40. Gals $30 butterfly.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hairylegs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously, I had some bad experience there but decided to give it another chance as I worked around there and wanted to bring a friend along too. Reached there at around 9pm, mummy name is Jasmine. She came in with around 8-10 gals. Standard around 6-7/10. Asked if there are any more gals, she said that the other gals have a lot of rooms, so these are all that's left.
My friend and I bo pian, so LL picked 2 of the better looking ones. My friend got a nice gal with big tits and my friend got a great time.

Sadly, I didn't have such luck, throughout the entire time I was there, my gal will sit for 5 mins, then ask to go toilet then disappear for ages. Even when she is back she gives a blank face when I try to play tits or dig pussy.

After my gal butterflied for an hr without trace, I asked the waitress to see the mummy to change gal. Instead of coming in to see me, the mummy quickly push the gal back into the room and tried to avoid me. That pissed me off.

There is 1 fucking annoying male waiter, around late 30-40s, with a very annoying voice who kept barging into the room when I was groping my gal. My gal took this chance to escape 2-3 times. He is also fucking thick skin, asking openly for $20 tips to look after the waitresses and waiters when we called for the bill. He openly dropped heavy hints that he was expecting $20 for pouring drinks like 2 times the whole night. I refused to tip him as he spoilt my fun and I decided that it would be more fun to tip the other 2 female waitresses who came in more times than him $20 each.

He got edgy and started bitching about him pouring drinks and not getting any tips and he bitched for a FULL 15-20 mins in my room. When it became clear that he wasn't going to get any $ from us, he poured half cup neat and drank it as revenge.

When the waitress came back with the $9 spare change, I took her to keep it, the male waiter grabbed the $ and pretended to shove it to the waitress. The waitresses all seemed to be very scared of this old male waiter, I am not sure if he would ask the waitresses for the $ when I left. (I hope not, because he does not deserve the tips)

He spoilt all our mood with all the bitching for fucking $20 tips. The mummy Jasmine came in and sat around waiting for tips. Why does she think that she deserve tips when she didn't even come in to check with me if the gal was ok or not. Other places I went, the mummy will pop in to chat at least 2 times in a night. Best part was, the receptionist who was sitting at the counter blocked my path on my way out and openly asked for $10 tip to "look" after her.

Overall Rating: 1/10

Overall, this is not the first time I encountered this. I have been to other places and usually, if the mummy service is good, I will usually tip the mummy around 50. Gals around 50-100 (Depends on playability) Waiter or waitress, I usually give 10-20.

Hope any bros who have been there in the past, kindly share their experience.
Old 23-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
aerandir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros been to this joint recently? planning to make a visit but the above review doesnt seem too good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1