The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
truth

Disagree with that statement actually. Always prioritize yourself no matter what other feel about you actually.

Except your children. They are the only exception.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Disagree with that statement actually. Always prioritize yourself no matter what other feel about you actually.

what's there to disagree. you are saying the same thing as what posted
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

What I mean to say is that no one should take priority over ourselves in our lives,regardless of whether we are or are not just an option to them.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I mean to say is that no one should take priority over ourselves in our lives,regardless of whether we are or are not just an option to them.
for someone that is so verbose in all your posts, I am mused that you do not see that these 2 statements mean the same thing

do not make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in theirs.- Its simple. When you are not respected or seen as important, don't give them the time or the day- means make yourself a priority.

but you don't seem to understand that if someone makes you important in their lives, but you don't likewise or just look at yourself, then its going to be the start of the end and you become the reason the relationship fails.

Quote:
here you contradict yourself. You say to be prioritise yourself but then you make exception for children.

I sense a big mess of emotions, but I cannot see any logic or carefully thought out feelings.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Peter87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You love her but she love your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
Old 24-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter87 View Post
Correct!
Old 25-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter87 View Post
that's truth....
Old 30-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My story. I deeply hurt... I first go geylang to look wl for release stress and for happiness. Never thought of any commitment. Go a regular 1 wl thai girl was age 22 then. Start to like at first sight. Keep go for the same wl and later go out together. I told the girl I fallen love to her and she also said she fallen love to me at first sight. We been keep going out together and sometimes go geylang to look for her. We been together for 1 year in Singapore then she contact finish and went back Thailand. We still continue keep contact every day for 2 yeare. I am at sg and she at Thailand. I go visit her and family once or twice yearly. We been agreed to get marry after 3 year later because we both not finacial strong. She told me she continues to work as wl. She travel overseas to work as wl. She told me she go working and only love husband me only. I am so sad everytimes I know she was working fucking with so many man per day and per year. The heart like chopping into pieces by knife. I think I am a crazy man in the world. Other than she work as wl she was a nice decent girl. We go out she don't ask for any branded gift from me. She will use her own money for any branded she like. She also would not want me to know how expensive it is. Even if go out small meal or things she will paid for them. She keep tell me to save enough money then we can be together as soon as possible. She need to earn enough money for her daughter of 6 years old to go for school. She have to pay for her mother cancer medical fees. All these money she don't even ask from me. She only ask for her birthday present which I bought her SK diamond ring,diamond necklace, branded watches,big big golden chain. All cost around sgd $20k. I happy to give her all these because I love her and she also love me very much. Everyday she so worry I in sg will find another new girlfriend and she every day ensure me that she love me 1 person only. She only go working no love them. I also ensure to her I only love her and never look for new girlfriend . I will wait for her ... Everytimes she go overseas working as WL my heart was so hurting . I told her sure there are a lot man will come to propose to her and she always ensure me that she only love me only. If don't love me she won't bring me to see her family. So I am very comfortable with her words. Till the last visit her at Bangkok 13th June we are loving each other and yet keep worry I will not want her and find new sg gf which more suitable to me. I told her no I won't. Then 17th June I came back to sg and I won't able to contact her by Line. Totally 2 week cannot contact her at all. At least her sister ask me to use Facebook to contact her then I manage to find her. I ask her why she block me from Line. She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago. I that time so sad.... and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. Everyday we been communicating and she always ensure me she only love me. Even her family and sister treated me as her husband. The recent visited the family even as me to go next time during songkra. (Thai new year). All no signal of breakup just like sudden fall on you. I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily... I always ask why she can love me so much and now can no feeling on me not even love me. Not even wanted to see me a sight. As a human sure there are feeling for each other and some more we are together for 3 years. Everyday and night we been communicating through video call... I am now soooooo sad and thinking to go to die .... . I told her and she don't bother to comfort me . She just said she sorry to me ..
Old 30-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Rule number 1. Ask yourself why she be FL?

Of course no money or not enough money lah!

So root of the problem is $$$$$. And the only way to solve it is Yusof or Rama IX/X

Got $ = Got Love

Thai girls if got heart will tell u this. Darling don't be so seeriod.
I agree with you on this. For me FL they cone to work they don't love u. They only love using you and making use of u to get things done.. don't get kc by their stupid tricks.. FL they come here just Fuck them and Go no point having feelings for them. They will NEVER love u unless u want to provide for her and support her family
Old 30-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
My story. I deeply hurt... I first go geylang to look wl for release stress and for happiness. Never thought of any commitment. Go a regular 1 wl thai girl was age 22 then. Start to like at first sight. Keep go for the same wl and later go out together. I told the girl I fallen love to her and she also said she fallen love to me at first sight. We been keep going out together and sometimes go geylang to look for her. We been together for 1 year in Singapore then she contact finish and went back Thailand. We still continue keep contact every day for 2 yeare. I am at sg and she at Thailand. I go visit her and family once or twice yearly. We been agreed to get marry after 3 year later because we both not finacial strong. She told me she continues to work as wl. She travel overseas to work as wl. She told me she go working and only love husband me only. I am so sad everytimes I know she was working fucking with so many man per day and per year. The heart like chopping into pieces by knife. I think I am a crazy man in the world. Other than she work as wl she was a nice decent girl. We go out she don't ask for any branded gift from me. She will use her own money for any branded she like. She also would not want me to know how expensive it is. Even if go out small meal or things she will paid for them. She keep tell me to save enough money then we can be together as soon as possible. She need to earn enough money for her daughter of 6 years old to go for school. She have to pay for her mother cancer medical fees. All these money she don't even ask from me. She only ask for her birthday present which I bought her SK diamond ring,diamond necklace, branded watches,big big golden chain. All cost around sgd $20k. I happy to give her all these because I love her and she also love me very much. Everyday she so worry I in sg will find another new girlfriend and she every day ensure me that she love me 1 person only. She only go working no love them. I also ensure to her I only love her and never look for new girlfriend . I will wait for her ... Everytimes she go overseas working as WL my heart was so hurting . I told her sure there are a lot man will come to propose to her and she always ensure me that she only love me only. If don't love me she won't bring me to see her family. So I am very comfortable with her words. Till the last visit her at Bangkok 13th June we are loving each other and yet keep worry I will not want her and find new sg gf which more suitable to me. I told her no I won't. Then 17th June I came back to sg and I won't able to contact her by Line. Totally 2 week cannot contact her at all. At least her sister ask me to use Facebook to contact her then I manage to find her. I ask her why she block me from Line. She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago. I that time so sad.... and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. Everyday we been communicating and she always ensure me she only love me. Even her family and sister treated me as her husband. The recent visited the family even as me to go next time during songkra. (Thai new year). All no signal of breakup just like sudden fall on you. I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily... I always ask why she can love me so much and now can no feeling on me not even love me. Not even wanted to see me a sight. As a human sure there are feeling for each other and some more we are together for 3 years. Everyday and night we been communicating through video call... I am now soooooo sad and thinking to go to die .... . I told her and she don't bother to comfort me . She just said she sorry to me ..
this is kinda hard to read, but thanks for sharing your story.

let this be a lesson to all. please dont fall for such traps. If they fall in love with you, its okay, they can EASILY replace you. Faster than you can replace them.
Old 30-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
My story. I deeply hurt... She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago.
learn pain lesson that u are kum lang but case close & move on
taiwan kia shoot inside her, u shoot your water gun every nite
u cry every night, she cre song-song with taiwan kia every night

stop crying like faggot, stop being kam lang, stop siat suay yourself, move on &
screw your way out & up
Old 31-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=jameschong1;17631057]
Quote:
learn pain lesson that u are kum lang but case close & move on
taiwan kia shoot inside her, u shoot your water gun every nite
u cry every night, she cre song-song with taiwan kia every night

stop crying like faggot, stop being kam lang, stop siat suay yourself, move on &
screw your way out & up

Agreed above.. in the first place u have yourself to blame cause wtf u fall in love with a FL and u even believed her words that she only loved u only while behind don't know how many people she say she love them.. u r kc by her already.. and please what happen has happen just move the fuck on and forget it... FL u also want knn so many decent girls out there u don't want..
Old 31-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
bro, not only FL do this. Gfs, FBs, Wives also do this. When they love, they are like water, when they change of heart, they are cold and heartless like ice.

Of course its always silly to fall in love with FL. I mean what do they do for a living? You want to deem a public toilet as your own? That's silly and delusional. Its like going to Jurong Jem Toilet and saying that urinal is yours. Everyone uses it. You don't mind? You remain faithful while she is having numerous men a day, a week, a month, a year?

learn and move on. Go find some new pussy to screw. It will help you forget faster.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. ...... I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily...
It does not matter whether she is a FL, why, how or anything at all. Makes no difference.

The only thing you need to know is that 男人不可以为了女人而沮丧.

She does not value you the same way you value her, so move on with your life.
Old 31-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=babe90;17632098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

Agreed above.. in the first place u have yourself to blame cause wtf u fall in love with a FL and u even believed her words that she only loved u only while behind don't know how many people she say she love them.. u r kc by her already.. and please what happen has happen just move the fuck on and forget it... FL u also want knn so many decent girls out there u don't want..
Agreed . I am the one to blame. I my self know cannot fall in love with them. But human have feelings. After many rtf will develop feelings and I also very careful whether are there genuine feeling or not. But this girl really is different. She will cry for me if 1 night I am not at home sleeping. She will think that I go sleep with another girl. She will be so sad and cry because of this. I can see she is truly feeling toward me. That was during 1st year of relationship. She is not like other FL will ask you to buy them new phone , branded bag etc. She don't. She only care how we can go together in the future and later get marry where to stay. So other than her work , I think she is sincerely love me. That why my head all 100% sink in... As I said after she was not in Singapore and we separately stay, things might start to change. When she say only love me , I trust her because I can feel that she worry very much if I don't want her. I know there are many FL who say the same love you only to many man but I believe she will not do that to me... I can feel that she love me truly that's why she ask me to visit her family every year. So as I love her truly. When she said she pregnant for 3 months that hurts me deeply . Which no signs of unfaithfulness yet she got pregnant 3 months already which she also don't realise she got pregnant. She even go to work as FL during that time. ..

Last edited by Dannyboy555; 31-07-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1