The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chocy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Went to Czar last week as 1 night in Surabaya and only a 10min walk from Novotel Jl. Ngagel. Enter Carrefour building and straight to lvl 2, exit to car park and up another lvl.
They have not so warm sauna, cold & lukewarm pool, buffet food (included) and drinks (charged).
Girls are local, PRC or Viet and chose local be 135 (Celia?)
Looks: 6-7
Boobs: avg. B cup with medium nipples
SOP: some massage, catbath, BBBJ, responsive FJ.
Damage: 600k tip + 175k facilities + room + 1 drink = a bit more than 1.1jt. A bit too expensive bUt at least the girl was OK.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
look4heaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think value hunters will like Club CC. I went there 5 or 6 times. Not too cheap, not too expensive. Place is clean. Girls are fun.

Drugs-wise, the girls don't take drugs, if any, openly in Club CC, unlike Kowloon. I had this regular LC then who is a soft drug user though.

Some of the ex Club CC girls joined a new joint call Karoke Oase. If anybody interested, please PM. I haven been to any KTVs for some time since my regular chiong buddy left Sby.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocy View Post
Went to Czar last week as 1 night in Surabaya and only a 10min walk from Novotel Jl. Ngagel. Enter Carrefour building and straight to lvl 2, exit to car park and up another lvl.
They have not so warm sauna, cold & lukewarm pool, buffet food (included) and drinks (charged).
Girls are local, PRC or Viet and chose local be 135 (Celia?)
Looks: 6-7
Boobs: avg. B cup with medium nipples
SOP: some massage, catbath, BBBJ, responsive FJ.
Damage: 600k tip + 175k facilities + room + 1 drink = a bit more than 1.1jt. A bit too expensive bUt at least the girl was OK.
spas I been to in SBY also around this price generally.
but 1 thing I like about SBY spas is u get to see the girls in person before choosing.

Czar is considered the atas spa there.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR at cosmo Spa

went to cosmo, it is just few steps alway from Tunjungan plaza.
Before went up, see that the place like quite run down, abit hestinated but went up though. When reach lvl 4, the atmosphere is not bad.

GRO approached me and immediately I chose Japanese bath package for 2.15hour
Describe my preference to the GRO and she brought me to the room.
The room is big with a jacuzzi bath tub.

The girl came in and undress me straight. We talked for a while then she started the massage job. The massage so so but very tempting.. after done With the back , and she asked me to flipped over.. at this time, she saw that my cock is already standing.. and she laughed and ask me
If I’m already horny.. she did not wait for my answer and straight away grab my cock and do the job.. after a while, she put on condom and start giving blow job.
At the same time, she did not rejected me from fingering her and she got all wet too.. while I was closing my eyes enjoying the blow job, she ride on it straight away.. I was surprised and did not know if the package include with FJ or not..but it was already in, fuck first and think later la.. after finish, she help to clean me up and bring me to the jacuzzi , and bath me as well.. finish as a happy man as the overall experience was great.

Damage 650k for thejapanaes bath package.

Face and look 8/10 , early 20
HJ,bj - 8/10
GFE :8/10
Fj; 9/10 (She was very accommodative)

Before leaving , as she didn’t ask for extra on the FJ, I actually tips her 250k.
And she kissed me gdbye😋

P/s; While one the way out, I saw at least 4 or 5 young syt bringing their customers out.. those girls are cute and pretty.. considering the other package is much cheaper, I think it is quite a good place to Chiong.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyPervert View Post
FR at cosmo Spa

Before went up, see that the place like quite run down, abit hestinated but went up though. When reach lvl 4, the atmosphere is not bad.

The girl came in and undress me straight. We talked for a while then she started the massage job. The massage so so but very tempting.. after done With the back , and she asked me to flipped over.. at this time, she saw that my cock is already standing.. and she laughed and ask me
If I’m already horny.. she did not wait for my answer and straight away grab my cock and do the job.. after a while, she put on condom and start giving blow job.
At the same time, she did not rejected me from fingering her and she got all wet too.. while I was closing my eyes enjoying the blow job, she ride on it straight away.. I was surprised and did not know if the package include with FJ or not..but it was already in, fuck first and think later la.. after finish, she help to clean me up and bring me to the jacuzzi , and bath me as well.. finish as a happy man as the overall experience was great.

HJ,bj - 8/10

Before leaving , as she didn’t ask for extra on the FJ, I actually tips her 250k.
And she kissed me gdbye😋

P/s; While one the way out, I saw at least 4 or 5 young syt bringing their customers out.. those girls are cute and pretty.. considering the other package is much cheaper, I think it is quite a good place to Chiong.
They usually have parade of the girls. They didnt do that for u?
Old 05-05-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

Hello All SBF Bros & Sis,

Juz wanna to say 'Good nite' to everyone.

Although I just joined today, but I'm not new to SBF.

Heng Ong Huat 2018 to all.

p.s. I just went to Surabaya last week, have upped the mountain to pray, almost everything is so rest and relax.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Really? They didn’t.. I even asked if can pick girl.. but no
Old 08-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really? They didn’t.. I even asked if can pick girl.. but no
strange mm..anyway if u are still there, go before 14 may to the spa places in sby.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Anyone have anywhere to recommend for a good massage, with teasing/manhood therapy at the end??

Staying near the sheraton hotel.

As i’m not looking for a FJ, and wanting a proper massage plus release, i skipped cosmos and czar.
Went to delta instead. Massage was good with finish.
A fail safe place to relax.
So Im looking for somewhere else like jakarta classic massages.

Happy massage.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roronoazoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hai bros, just arrived here in Surabaya. Any good advices/suggestion for a place for FJ? Thanks
Old 08-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 23
freerange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Can I trouble local experts to advise whether it’s correct that the counter fees already include FS like the bro experienced?
Old 18-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
jonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
any bros here need fl lobangs in surabaya. please send me pm. i can hook u up for free wit girls. cheers
Thanks bro
You are good
Old 29-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4heaven View Post
I think value hunters will like Club CC. I went there 5 or 6 times. Not too cheap, not too expensive. Place is clean. Girls are fun.

Drugs-wise, the girls don't take drugs, if any, openly in Club CC, unlike Kowloon. I had this regular LC then who is a soft drug user though.

Some of the ex Club CC girls joined a new joint call Karoke Oase. If anybody interested, please PM. I haven been to any KTVs for some time since my regular chiong buddy left Sby.
Hi bro, just send you a PM.will be in SBY till sat

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 30-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR at cosmo Spa

HJ,bj - 8/10

And she kissed me gdbye😋

Up this, Cosmo spa was a good experience for me. Paid 400K for the suite room and facilities. I asked whether can choose girl and they say cannot see real girl but can look at the photos on the TV screen and pick. Photos as usual photoshopped, 30+ girls to pick so I took my gamble.

I was brought to the suite room, when the door open, lo and behold, a cute Indo SYT greeted me! Very happy with what I have got, looks better in real life than in the photo, can pass as model with her good looks, slim and small boobs.

Her massage is bad, so I told her to stop after a few minutes and asked for full service. She quoted me 800K, I took it immediately, little bro thinking here, but she such a cute hottie couldn’t resist not bonking her.

Downside is cannot French, but she did bathe me and we cuddle for quite awhile in the Jacuzzi bath. Overall good experience and I may take another shot at this place in a few days time.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Up this, Cosmo spa was a good experience for me. Paid 400K for the suite room and facilities. I asked whether can choose girl and they say cannot see real girl but can look at the photos on the TV screen and pick. Photos as usual photoshopped, 30+ girls to pick so I took my gamble.

I was brought to the suite room, when the door open, lo and behold, a cute Indo SYT greeted me! Very happy with what I have got, looks better in real life than in the photo, can pass as model with her good looks, slim and small boobs.

Her massage is bad, so I told her to stop after a few minutes and asked for full service. She quoted me 800K, I took it immediately, little bro thinking here, but she such a cute hottie couldn’t resist not bonking her.

Downside is cannot French, but she did bathe me and we cuddle for quite awhile in the Jacuzzi bath. Overall good experience and I may take another shot at this place in a few days time.
I was there yesterday, paid for the Jap package.
Was assigned number 81 name: Chi Chi
massage was good but FJ sucks, cannot french and cost me 600K IDR
You paid the masseur cash for the full service.

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1