The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
How you rate her beauty with Donna ? can lick nipple ?

Snow white vs Cleopatra
Old 21-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
My next target is that pilot queen lol

Hope that I will be able to get a slot and not kana pilot

Will post a review if I managed to visit her
After you try carol/yuki, I believed you will love her service, wish you get your slot with her soon and waiting for your mr
Old 21-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rebrander is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Tried lele from sglocalmassage
https://sglocalmassage.info/lele/

Looks: 4/10 looks 5 years older than in the pictures (for body and face)
Massage: 6/10 not bad
Bbbj: 3/10 only lasted for 20s. When asked for more she says that its not allowed
Hj: 3/10 complained that shes tired and asks me to finish off myself

Entire session lasted only 30 mins, not worth the $$
Old 21-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Curvy Snow White Delivers Excellent Erotica Experience

When the door opened, I braced myself….. (her pictures were blurred in the ad).

I will be back for curvy Snow White for more erotica experiences (with a decent massage thrown in)

ML Name: Breeze (SLG)

I must have offended some bros with my MR, got zapped!!!
Old 21-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
How you rate her beauty with Donna ? can lick nipple ?

I've not met Donna, so can't compare (though we were in the same elevator once, for all of 5-10 seconds...). All I can say is Breeze is a "classic beauty" type. No, I did not lick her nipples (and don't know if she allows, or not)
Old 21-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
david88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Here’s my MR for her. Try at your own risk!

Reached hotel room. Milf in 30s, looks much older than pic. before even started, she requested for $30 tips and complained that she was cheated of $3000. First red flag. No massage done at all. Only 1 HJ and after that asked me to go wash up. After I washed up, she was just packing her stuff and using her phone. I asked if there’s any massage and she said she was tired and asked if can just chat. Service was terrible and she’s just out to earn quick buck. Do not be conned!
Bro, I just had a session with her. My 2nd time and her service is always good. According to her you asked for SM service and that's why she asked $10 not $30 more.

Also, she said she admits her mood is not good that day but you were a bit petty when you argued with her about the massage and only offer $50 after she already gave you a HJ. She even offered to do the massage to make it up to you but you wanted to only leave $50.

Please recognise that working girls are also human. She is willing to make it up to you if you give her a try again but I hope you do some self reflection and not post bad reviews with half truths.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I think you have not visited enough to make such a statement.

Moon - visited her 2-3 times back in 2015 when she was operating out of Sxxxxx Road. Frankly, her looks not really gum me. Though overall is considered good. Never rtm subsequently.

Aini- Visited only once in 2014 at the place subsequently occupied by Donna. She is not what I would say pretty. But figure is hot, and services even more so. It takes a lot of control to not want to request sex with her... full nude, 69 HJ with painting, all that teasing... heavenly. But that was the first and last visit.

Donna - Yes, agree. Killer looks, killer smile, that sparkle in her eyes electrocuted me. She was the only one I repeated rather frequently the last stint.

Current - I dare say there are at least a handful that rank as high if not higher than these three mentioned. And these are whom I have been visiting lately.

Cheers. The forest is much bigger than you think.
Both moon and donna are pretty , of cos cant compare those movie actress like lin zhi lin type. But i am sure anyone wouldnt reject them to be ur gf
...Most impt thing is both can converse gd conversation. Moon massage is better but donna win in cat bath. hope donna can improve for her playability since moon rtc dy.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I believe there’s a reason why she keep changing names and we should respect that. If u were her previous customer, she’s likely to tell u who she is personally when u attempt to book her now. If u were not her previous customer, then go with an open heart and know she’s a good looker no doubt. She was previously accused of using model’s photos when it was in fact her true self in those photos.

I know who is she already.. always wanna try her but her stay nt convenience to me
Old 21-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Lol your signature doesn’t match ur statement then.

But I’m interested who caught ur eye. Do share via PM if not convenient to reveal here.
I also wish to know...mind to share ? haha
Old 21-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
Thanks for supporting, all pm replied.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lutetiun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/mo-mo/

Advertised in other places also, have good reviews. Not fresh here. Got experience and good in massage. Special BBBJ not to be missed. She will act blur but just ask for it. Don't top up or give tips. She will give in and give it to you. Cheers.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like XX is back in action after few days hiatus
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=694937
Old 21-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
I must have offended some bros with my MR, got zapped!!!
Bro let her stay off the spotlight, she have her regulars, and definitely not short of.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.net/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Name of ML is M-I-A-O M-I-A-O

Somehow dark forces sensored her name.

Tried this ML recently. Only she replied me the fastest while the few others mia.

Location is central and shares unit with 2 other girls.

Parking wise is easy as just park within the apartment.

No security guard but the lift is scary old shit.

Massage has the strength but inproper skills.

Her photo is 美图 a lot. Discount at least 30% minimum

Boobs is C but very restrictively.

Dressing doesn't arouse me at all with shorts n tees.

Age is overstated too young. Milf category for sure.

Entire list of item on her advertisement only maybe little JG and HJ and the rest is not done at all.

Was on her phone replying messages through the session.

Zero GFE and mechanical HJ.

Session is around 40mins only.

This is a land mine for me. I should have stick to my other regulars.

RTM I rather PCC myself.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 22-07-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tintobinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MRs on SteroidFreak's JG girl? Been too long since I had a good JG and wish to go for one soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1