The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MP Raid

last week ish beach road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Heard the blue shirt are at it again... Stepping up their gas...
Old 25-06-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which spa at beach rd?
Old 25-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Changi got one massage spa got raid in Feb this year thus they changed to facial spa now. Ml suddenly became beautician. Lol

Like that won’t it be more easier to get raid soon??

Last edited by newbird26; 29-06-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
Sxw81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wah. Play safe. Anyone got caught before ? Will family member know ah or letter be sent ?
Old 25-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Heard the blue shirt are at it again... Stepping up their gas...
Saw Recce teams taking turn beoing at unit at Club Street early last Friday morning.

I guess the current commander wants to annihilate the scene completely.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
datukvincent is Cool - loads of Potential

Just look at people's park complex L2. Gals are spreading STD to our bros. Sometimes these gals had fun disease or decay tooth. Some of them may have throat or mouth ulcers. They want $$$ so everything also boleh esp raw bj. It's better to raid all these joints which all these disease gals are plying their trade.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukvincent View Post
Just look at people's park complex L2. Gals are spreading STD to our bros. Sometimes these gals had fun disease or decay tooth. Some of them may have throat or mouth ulcers. They want $$$ so everything also boleh esp raw bj. It's better to raid all these joints which all these disease gals are plying their trade.
I heard from some of this girls there was a guy trying to bargain for cheapo fj plus entrance fee only 30+30. Had a small argument. Could it be you? So offended?? No money pls go work harder n earn more. Maybe prostitution isnt for you.

Of course they want money but can u afford to pay so much money that they willing to risk their health?? Unless u super ceo got 10m in bank. Then maybe another 20m in property they might want to risk fishing you n be your mistress. No longer need to service so many man who cheapo ask to bargin.

If ur a real capable man, money should never be an issue. If ur not at that stage u only have yourself to blame. Dont tell me no money cant get rich. U got balls u put your hse as collateral n loan money n start ur own business. Or u convince people to invest in u.

Look at jack ma. Dont give excuses
Old 26-06-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
Saw Recce teams taking turn beoing at unit at Club Street early last Friday morning.

I guess the current commander wants to annihilate the scene completely.
in the not so distant future... more diy

cheers and upz 12
Old 26-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
I heard from some of this girls there was a guy trying to bargain for cheapo fj plus entrance fee only 30+30. Had a small argument. Could it be you? So offended?? No money pls go work harder n earn more. Maybe prostitution isnt for you.

Of course they want money but can u afford to pay so much money that they willing to risk their health?? Unless u super ceo got 10m in bank. Then maybe another 20m in property they might want to risk fishing you n be your mistress. No longer need to service so many man who cheapo ask to bargin.

If ur a real capable man, money should never be an issue. If ur not at that stage u only have yourself to blame. Dont tell me no money cant get rich. U got balls u put your hse as collateral n loan money n start ur own business. Or u convince people to invest in u.

yeah many gossip, poor ppl better dont go to this type of plc.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
No wonder no news to return back to massage spa. Wasted la like that.
Not to worry
Upon return, they can make private arrangement
Old 29-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post

Yes work earn more money,n get good girl.
Those are bad girl gossip about men.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

4 masseuse arrested,
Raid on downtown and business district.
Stomp.com.sg

Last edited by sionglim; 30-06-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 30-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
JiLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Spa 9 at Blk 152 Serangoon North Ave 1, #01-320 was raided today when I was there. Two massuses were caught giving sexual services to male customers. Their licence have been revoked immediately.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

siao bo always walk pass there i was like sooner or later will kena raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiLin View Post
Spa 9 at Blk 152 Serangoon North Ave 1, #01-320 was raided today when I was there. Two massuses were caught giving sexual services to male customers. Their licence have been revoked immediately.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiLin View Post
So did u get questioned too? Or were u caught in the act?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1