The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HandLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I also wish to be like Dominique?

Fantastic thread here thanks to bro WB.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochi View Post
How I wish can be like Dominique?

Bro WB will say must hv self-mastery.

Thanks for great guru post.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
KimBoonTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread from Bro WB, hope to learn more here.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
KCSpader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
"Confidence, essentially, is the possession of the
ability to increase the value of others around you. That’s why
guys who don’t have money but do demonstrate this quality
are still able to attract beautiful, self-assured women."
100% agreed with you on this!

Thanks for this wonderful thread bro.

Cheers
Old 10-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
biaggi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done Bro WB

Female guru sent you sex positions.

Really a nice world in this 21st century.

Will find out more.

Quote:
A female sex guru just sent me a new sex position for me to try. I hv never done it before.

Hi Bro Warbird

It’s the weekend… so how about a new
position for you try out after you hit the town

I learned it from a good friend of mine who was
looking for ways to spice up her favorite position:
Reverse Cowgirl. And… I gotta say… it feels
FANTASTIC.

So here’s how it works (I’m excited to share this!)

Let her straddle you in a standard Reverse
Cowgirl position.

Now YOU want to sit up… instead of lying
down.

It can be a little tricky to balance. Go ahead
and lean against a wall if it helps

But this works better if you can stay up by
yourself.

Grab her hands and let her lean forward as
far as she can.
The new angle of penetration practically
GUARANTEES a G-Spot orgasm.

And when she’s holding your hand leaning
forward it feels like she’s floating in midair.
It’s a sensation she may have never felt before…
but one I PROMISE she’ll love =)

It's a super hot spin on one of my favorite positions...
and one that feels like nothing else

And another great thing about it? It’s universal! If
you’re done with it you can EASILY move back
into regular Reverse Cowgirl or even good
old Doggy Style =)

So give that one a try. And let me know how much
you like it! I just KNOW it’ll make its way into
your sexual “arsenal” =)

Talk to you soon

Ms. Sex Guru

It's a bit difficult to execute, at least in the beginning...but it's very sexciting.

Hv a great day!

Bro WB
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
biaggi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Pardon me if I am wrong, thought your favorite girl was kk?

Nice meaningful sentences guru highlighted.

My Rule of thumb:
If you want her -ignore her
If you want to get rid of her-chase her

A bit gross to comprehend but after reading much of your thread easier to apprehend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi bro hotsuffm8,

"Stay in touch" n u will be surprised how many more chio abalone u will get to eat, hahaha. It has happened to me countless times.

No, it's never too late if u really want her. However, forget abt her if she is married even though married women r THE EASIEST to fxk.

I will never touch a married woman cuz it violates my code of conduct.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..............................

What an auspicious day!

I hv kept in touch w/ all my ex mistresses except for 3. A few r married w/ small kids.

One of my favourite gals GG, who is 23 now, will get married in June. Read my posts on her in Aug/Sep 2009 on this thread. I'm very happy for her as she has found a good n reliable young man. She is also gainfully employed as a cosmetologist in Fujian.

Yesterday, a respected bro told me his experience in BY-ing a legal Cat 150 gal VV, briefly in SG n then in PRC. The RS went sour quickly even though he gave her quite a lot of money upfront n was going to buy a house n a luxury car for her in China.

I'm mentioning his case as it illustrates classic mistakes made by experienced men when they like a certain gal a lot n think she is somehow "special n the one n only."

Most men still dun get it when it comes to female attraction.

According to a guru:

My Rule of thumb:
If you want her -ignore her
If you want to get rid of her-chase her

Of course, it's an oversimplification, but largely true. It's vital to show interest, sometimes, n to connect-disconnect, etc.

I would never ever give any gal lots of money upfront. A man must say NO to a gal if her request is unreasonable or wrong, even if he likes/loves her very much, cuz doing so will make him much more attractive, hahaha.

When VV was sick, bro AA took care of her n paid her hospital bills in SG, thinking that she would be grateful n feel indebted n would hv more affection for him. Very bad idea cuz it kills whatever sexual attraction she had for bro AA. Affection n attraction r very different, haha.

I would try to reduce my ctc w/ a gal I like/love very much when she is sick or has just lost her grandmother. Why? She will associate her negative emotions n feelings w/ me! I learned abt this only 6 months ago. In retrospect, it's 100% true. For example, a tall n sexy Dongbei gal I was going to BY came down w/ flu w/ fever the day I was going to consummate the deal. I dutifully brought medicine to her n tried to comfort her...after her recovery, she changed her mind abt BY. It took me lots of effort for another 4 months to eat her abalone!

So what should I do if a beloved long-term mistress is experiencing a very negative event? I would take care of her, depending on the event, by phone if possible, n try to reduce my ctc w/ her to the absolute minimum. When she feels much better, I'll show up...

If a man likes a gal a lot n is fearful of losing her, he will behave in such a way as to drive her away. However, if he cares less abt the RS, he will be in control n he will become more n more attractive...

Several days ago I contacted 2 pretty 18 yo SYTs living in Chengdu. They r classmates n good frens, both high school graduates. They r a few months past 18th birthday, haha. Both r fair n hv proportionate figure, one is 165 n the other 171, tall for SZ gals. Unusual in that they both meet my BY requirements in looks, figure, boob size, arms/limbs, etc...I can't wait to make love to them! I met the shorter gal 1st n was surprised that she would come to SG only if I also BY her fren! They r asking for 3W RMB a month each plus travel expenses. They also like to sing n dance. It's a bargain for me although I hv been able to control my excitement...n I'll pay absolutely nothing upfront.

Good things often come 3 in a row.

There is also a chio n fair 23 yo, 168 n 52 kg, a recent uni graduate who is working at a TV/media station in Sichuan who has also agreed to be my mistress. I saw her on TV, haha. She thought I was in Xiamen n could come to c me every weekend. I need to convince her to come to SG instead. She will be more expensive. What if all 3 come? I still hv my lao po n LC n FF...I'll worry abt that later.

Your comments n criticisms will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 10-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Owndays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very seldom females send sex positions haha.

Good job bro WB.

Cheerios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggi View Post
Well done Bro WB

Female guru sent you sex positions.

Really a nice world in this 21st century.

Will find out more.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a scary example here!

The PRC woman played so big.

If I am the hubby, will allow her to go back but must let the children stay back.

Anyway the hubby trusted her too much.

Well all these examples were shown on prime time TV series.

Hope bro WB don't mind me re-post Mr Chairman old post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
I had a senior friend, now in his 60s that used to go Lido Palace wif me.
This story has been posted in this forum by me before but for your sake, I will repeat it.
He was a bachelor, late 40s coming 50 liao and was a close brudder to me.
As we are both regulars at Lido Palace, it didn't take long for him to fall for a singer almost half his age.
Initially, we as friends didn't really bother for a new kill is always good fun, but as time passed, we cud c it was no more a bot pussy, there was severe love involved!
He terminated her contract and soon after, she was back on a 2yr work pass to be with him fulltime.
Then one day, out of the blue, he handed me red wedding dinner invitation cards.
I tried my very best to warn him and told him to drag but as usual, most of us wud hv heard it a million times by now, i hv tested her, blah blah that she's water tight.
So as only a friend, LL just watch.
After the wedding, he bot her a posh apt in ChongQing, car and of cos, loads of hard cash for he's a rich man.
1yr later, the 1st baby came, singapore citizen, that was when me suspicions on her dropped 50%, for once i said to myself, i may be wrong about this one!
In the hospital maternity ward, I gave her a big ang bao and she remarked: 大哥,我从没看过你这样的笑容,这是心笑
She was right, I have some what accepted as a non ghost and totally in love with my friend.
Yr2, pop came the 2nd baby, nothing to say liao, my suspicion on her zero!
About half a yr later, my friend came to me say wife lately like very quiet n moody, maybe miss home.
I told him to go home wif her for safety sake and also to meet up on relatives he never got to meet since she's already his wife.
But due to his business, he asked her to go back herself to destress which of cos she did.
But then, she disappeared and never came back.
He asked me for help, which sources came back to tell me that the apt and car have all been sold!
Her family also moved house and whereabouts not known.
He was devastated!
2 months later after her disappearance, she called him, asking him for a divorce, but because he loved her so much, he pleaded only to receive a reply that she's decided.
He pleaded again for the sake of the kids, let's resolve it and she told him, he can keep them & that she's decided & hung up the phone and not heard from again.
4mths after that call, she called again and shortly into the conv, the phone was taken over by a PRC man who said he's her man now and that they'll never hv anything to do with Singapore again!
The phone was hung up & no ctcs ever again since then.
Around 2wks after that last call, we received news of their whereabouts finally, and we as close bros, wanted revenge for this heartless tramp, but in our amazement, he begged us to let her go.
Now the 2 kids r near 12yrs old liao, n this incident has solidified the notion in my mind that, they r all not to be trusted!
Do you know how many years did this gal play in her plot for the grand finale?
Scary the things they will do to reach their objective!

Another story here is about a chick that was moonlighting wif me when she already had a so called full time man like u.
He always snoops around after he sends her back, but she'll make her way out to my car from another stairwell so as not to be spotted by him.
All these while, he was pumping the petrol & I was driving his car!

So, the moral of the story here is not to believe what you can see or wat u can hear, it's to believe wat u cant c or hear!
This is what will save your sanity!

In this so called game, they got nothing to loose where it is we, us men who THINKS they're truly in love wif us that has everything to loose!
Old 11-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Another great Mr Chairman post from the past.

Love the highlighted in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Lets put this in easier perspective so everyone can understand without cracking too much of their brain.
We will use the relationship here as cars!
Yes the regular cars watever brand and make we own.
We will care for it, race in it sometimes n feel shiok if we win, scratch we will send it for respray etc etc and heart pain if major accident or when time to change car cos this car has served me well for years.
These women look as the car as a ride to bring them from one place to another.
When its time, they'll just change the ride.
Yes, 3 yrs you feel something but to them, they were just hitching a ride.
You said u r sure she got no one there in PRC land, let me tell you, these WLs, yes they may not have one now but they have on queue many and they will activate them when required.
I hv witnessed many PRC gals like these during my stints there.
So like wat WB posted earlier, & I quote:

Most guys think short term. They think that because a woman they like starts dating a guy or, gasp, gets a boyfriend, or even a husband that she's gone forever.

If you are cool, if you stay in touch, if you at least appear to be "happy for her" (even though you are probably not), when Prince Charming screws it up (and he always does), you'll be the first guy she gets in touch with.

Patience is a virtue in all areas, but especially so in attraction. Now, this does not, of course, mean you "wait" for her while not seeing other women. You live your life, see other women, and take advantage of opportunity (any opportunity) as it arises.

Now u understand?
Many cars waiting to offer a ride
Old 11-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Bro WB

Thank you for nice forum.

Ok noted will shun married woman too.

"Mark Cunningham spent over fifteen years with Ralph Lauren before starting his own design firm in 2005. He has worked on a wide range of projects, including residential interiors, hotel design, architectural consulting, and commercial concepts all over the world. Renowned for his curated, yet comfortable interior compositions and singular style, Mark has been honored to be included in the yearly list of America’s top designers by Elle Decor and Architectural Digest."

Did I get the right Mark?

Cheers.

Quote:
Ths for sharing.

At least 50% of married women hv had or will hv extramarital affairs. Among the very attractive ones, I would say more than 80% of them hv had or will hv sex outside marriage.

I shun married women n will never fxk one regardless of how beautiful n sexy she is.

It's my code of conduct.

But, I know married women r the easiest to fxk. Most of them r hungry for attention n sex, haha. My frens in Gotham City used to tell me their exploits w/ married women, mostly MILFS in their 30s n late 20s.

Ever heard of Mark Cunningham?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MawMaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really play so big.

Thanks for a great thread Bro WB.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilin View Post
What a scary example here!

The PRC woman played so big.

If I am the hubby, will allow her to go back but must let the children stay back.

Anyway the hubby trusted her too much.

Well all these examples were shown on prime time TV series.

Hope bro WB don't mind me re-post Mr Chairman old post.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
FellainiElbows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for bringing up a great post.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilin View Post
Another great Mr Chairman post from the past.

Love the highlighted in red.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
winugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Wish you another successful year in 2018.

Since the DJI is down 1,400 pts in 2 days. Any chance can pickup some good counters.

Below guru post really good.

I should try to go into a boxing match to impress my target gal.

Cheers.

Quote:

Good morning!

Success breeds success. Why? A series of success boosts one's confidence n brings yet more success. It's an upward spiral...hahaha.

Several pairs of chio SYTs want to come to SG to be kept by me. There r two very cute gals who r only 17. I'll patiently wait for their 18th birthdays before touching them, in the strictest compliance w/ the law, haha.

Are there bros right now in Chengdu, CQ, Shenzhen, Fuzhou n Beijing? Could u take a look at some of my prospective mistresses?

I'll share a short email from a guru on RS:

"The Safety Complex" that killed your relationship‏.

Dear Bro Warbird,

Today we're going to talk about a
concept I call "The Safety
Complex". . .

And why it's the real reason your ex girlfriend
or wife didn't RESPECT you enough
to stay with you (no matter
how much she may have loved you
and no matter how much she still loves
you now.)

The fact is for women LOVE is nowhere NEAR
enough to feel really dedicated and committed
to a guy.

To really FALL for a guy and to want to stay
with him forever a woman needs to feel like
a guy is dominant, in charge of the situation and
will keep her (and her kids) taken care
of and SAFE no matter what happens.

Honestly, this is total evolutionary psychology
caveman stuff . . .

It's why women secretly (or not so secretly)
get turned on when they see a guy get into
a fist fight for his woman . . .

Why women are attracted to loud "douchebags"
while they internally snigger at the "nice guy"
sitting right there by their side . . .

And it's why your wife or girlfriend got so
MAD at you for sitting on the couch playing
X box (or "Ex Box" I guess) . . . going
out to hang out with your buddies or doing any of the
other little things that snuck into her brain
and had her convinced that you were NOT the
"real man" she wanted to spend the rest of her life
with.

(The really weird part is that she probably has
NO IDEA any of this is going on in her brain
and has made up all sorts of other reasons you
couldn't be together.)

And more than anything else, that contempt . . .
that unconscious thought that you weren't
enough of a man to take care of her and her
offspring is what crawled into her brain
and ruined your relationship.

So how do you show her you're a man who's
worthy of her?

Well, I'll tell you right now you DON'T do it
by hiding in your bedroom and crying about
your dead relationship.

And you DON'T do it by sending her long
blubbery apology texts.

You do it being untouchable.

If you really want your ex to come crawling back
to you and to feel this insane level of attraction to
you (far beyond what she felt when you first
got together) you've got to show her that
you're not bothered by the break up . . .

That you've "moved on" (even if you're not even close)
to moving on . . .

And plant this seed in her mind that she made a
MISTAKE . . .

And then when you DO get her back you've got to be
willing to "Man up" . . .

(We'll talk about how to do that later, but to start:
Don't ASK her where she wants to go to dinner. TELL her where
you're taking her. Don't be a dick. But DO be in charge.)

Best,

Guru MK
Old 12-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
winugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

I love th eway you are direct response to a bro post asking for suggestions.

You are a master class now.

So you are the PRIZE and the gals will flocked to you.

Wish you good luck and in pink of health.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi bro saltwet,

Increase ur perceived social/sexual value, create sexual tension...

Most importantly, change ur frame n ur mindset. You're the catch, the grand prize, hahaha.

Flirt w/ her, be overtly sexual but playful, be relaxed, be in control...get physical, kiss her, then make love to her, give her pleasure she has never experienced in her entire life...

Cheers!

Bro WB

Hi bro callmebad,

My advice is different. See my previous post.

.................................................. .......................................

Good morning!

Talking abt gifts...but 1st I like to reflect on the fact that gals whose pussies I hv missed seem to be the best n the most desirable. It's human nature that we crave things we can't get or hv missed. Is there a component of Rashomon Effect?

There were two gals who had agreed to be BY-ed but I never tasted their abalone cuz they went back to PRC prematurely n abruptly.

One is XX w/ whom I hv had no ctc. She was a very pretty 19 yo SYT from Minqing, Fujian. She is THE best.

The 2nd best is 21 yo XYZ, now 23, w/ whom I reconnected more than 2 months ago. She asked me for an iphone4S to demonstrate my "sincerity." I said NO even though I couldn't wait to make love to her. I said NO even though she is another pretty Fujian gal who has very fair, very smooth n very clear skin w/o any blemishes, just like a Chengdu gal. And she is 170 w/o shoes, 53 kg, has natural C boobs, perky butt n long, straight legs. Oh, n her arms/wrists r very slim, hahaha. Looking at her photos now make my didi very stiff...hahaha.

She was angry that I was not "sincere" abt BY-ing her n removed me from her QQ list. I just laughed it off...

After a month, I added her to my QQ n she accepted n she gradually warmed up to me. BTW, her father was recently discharged from hospital after surviving a life threatening illness n is still recovering. I'm afraid her dad, who is younger than I, will become physically disabled. She is smart enuff not to ask for any money this time. She has agreed to be my mistress, for the 2nd time, but can only come to SG for a 2-wk visit for now.

My former mistress GG is getting married very soon. She has also warmed up to me, haha. We r still good frens. After her marriage, I'll not touch her but expect her to intro some chio SYTs, haha.

Always stay in touch n always be closing...you're the PRIZE.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 12-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Sanzerf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed bro WB is a master class!

Thanks bro WB for sharing so much with us.

Have a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winugly View Post
Bro WB

I love th eway you are direct response to a bro post asking for suggestions.

You are a master class now.

So you are the PRIZE and the gals will flocked to you.

Wish you good luck and in pink of health.

Cheers.
Old 13-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
kyotojep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Bro WB for a nice forum.

I really enjoyed this forum very much and hope to learn more.

Took me quite a few mins to understand what was " p-whipped". It actually meant pussy-whipped =( submissive to or dominated by one's female partner): cowed, henpecked, under the thumb, uxorious, whipped

Thank you and once again hope to learn more here.

Happy weekend.

Quote:
Good morning!

Man-woman RS is quite complex. I like to share a brief report written by a guru MS on:

5 WAYS TO BECOME P-WHIPPED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT HIT YOU

There's always a lot of emphasis placed on not giving one's power
away when relating to women. Yet, the exact meaning of this
concept continually eludes a lot of guys out there.

It's easy to see why this would be the case.

On one hand, the vast majority of us don't want to be controlling
I/Js (Idiot/Jerks).

But on the other hand, we see countless instances on television
of guys in sitcoms who think they're "large and in charge", but
who in reality are nothing more than, well...p-whipped.

It's pretty much your biggest nightmare when it comes to
relationship management, isn't it?

As a man, you know you're supposed to provide leadership and a
sense of security to a woman in a relationship. But there just
aren't a lot of shining examples out there with regard to how to be
effective at it.

It used to be that men knew how to quarterback a relationship. Men
were men, and the women loved us for it.

But somewhere in the latter half of the twentieth century,
something went awry.

Perhaps this all started way back in the Stone Age of television,
when "The Honeymooners" graced the black and white screen. In
case you're curious, I'm way too young to remember that also, but
therein lies part of the problem.

You see, a major subplot of the show involved Jackie Gleason's
booming, demanding, larger-than-life persona and how he related to
his wife.

Though seeming to have a "my way or the highway" attitude, whenever
the chips were down he would crack under pressure and become an
indecisive, self-loathing ball of confusion.

It was then his wife would step in, take care of business and save
the day.

Why was the show so funny? You guessed it: The genius of Jackie
Gleason was, of course...ironic comedy.

Men didn't REALLY act like that. So when you saw it happening on
television, it made you laugh.

Years later, The Flintstones were basically modeled after the
Honeymooners. In between Ricky and Lucy had come along. And the
die was cast.

Fast forward to today, and nearly EVERY television comedy involves
a guy who is full of sound and fury, but in the end...p-whipped.

And because such scenarios have been a fixture on television for so
long, most of us no longer remember when they weren't.

The danger is that we as guys begin to see that kind of
relationship as NORMAL, rather than the comedic aberration it's
meant to be.

The cold hard truth is this: Though women will test your ability
to lead and provide security to a relationship, they really don't
want to "own" you. Not in real life.

In fact, show me a woman who "wears the pants" in a relationship,
and I'll show you a bitter, resentful woman.

Think about it. Running through the file cards of your mind, can
you think of any woman you know who has her boyfriend in her back
pocket but also respects him and adores him in the way most men
desire?

So no doubt, it's time to get in touch with exactly how we as guys
tend to fall into a dangerous state of having been "pwned" by the
chick we're with.

Granted, I don't think any of us decide from the outset that we're
going to become p-whipped. For most guys who end up in that zone,
it all happens so gradually that one day you wake up and it dawns
on you that you're already there.

Crazy, huh?

Here's a little 20/20 foresight for you. What follows are five ways
you can get p-whipped without ever even realizing what hit you:

1) Her Controlling You By Weakness

She's feeling sick or is too tired, so you cater to her (again)
because you feel sorry for her. And since you are sick of the
place looking like hell, you also do all the dishes ...and pick up
all the trash ...and clean the bathroom ...again.

I'm not saying that the opposite should be the case and that she
should do all the heavy lifting. I'm simply demonstrating how the
balance shifts from a reasonable place to "all you all the time".

2) Stepping In When She Messes Up

OK, well she has burned your dinner and/or put too much salt in the
spaghetti sauce one time too many. So you cook dinner from now on.

And she threw a red t-shirt in with your white socks again, ruining
every pair you have. So you do the laundry from now on.

And whenever she does the grocery shopping, she has this way of
buying $100 worth of stuff...and nothing to eat. Or drink, either.

If she demonstrates incompetence--or even perceived
incompetence--enough, you'll pretty much take over everything...right?

3) Dreading Her Drama Over Even The Little Things

Face it, we as guys can't stand theatrical demos and hurt feelings.

The last thing the typical guy wants to handle is having made a
woman cry.

So instead of dealing with the fallout from potential conflict, we
avoid it altogether.

4) Considering Her "Out Of Your League"

If you are not used to having high-quality options when it comes to
women, you may very feel you've hit the friggin' jackpot when a
true hottie walks into your life.

If your mindset is such that you feel you're going to have to be
"Mr. Perfect" in order to pull off keeping her around, you're toast.

5) Thinking It's Harder To Break Up And Start All Over Than To Just
Let It Ride

You may see yourself becoming a bit resentful and dissatisfied with
how things are going in the relationship. But in your mind it
sounds like too much work to end this relationship and have to find
another woman.

After all, how bad can it possibly get? Some people have nobody in
their lives, so at least you have someone.

Do you see a pattern here? The irony of how most guys get
p-whipped is that they initially see their decisions and subsequent
actions as being rooted in strength rather than weakness.

Amazingly, they really believe themselves to be leading. They
believe their acting courageously in "toughing it out" and staying
the course.

It's easy to enter into any of the situations above feeling like
you're taking the proverbial "bull by the horns" and making
something happen YOUR way and by YOUR rulebook.

But the subtle and insidious reality is that you quickly fall prey
to tolerating passivity from the woman you are with, which--in a
twist of ultimate irony--puts her in complete, utter control.

Worst of all, she probably never really wanted it that way.
Ultimately she loses respect for you, and her attraction towards
you goes away along with it.

Wear the pants, gentlemen, lest you lose your shirt.

Be Good,

MS

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1