The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Zuho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, thanks for your post.

However, my type of gal is very difficult to find. It would take me a long time just to see one on the street or in a shopping mall. I can't spend many hours there as the air quality is bad in crowded places.

BTW, I now often carry a very small personal air quality sensor wherever I go. It's a Flow from Plume Labs. $179 USD plus shipping from Amazon. It monitors PM2.5, PM10, NO2 n VOG in real time. Get one.

Have a great wekend!
Oh my goodness Sir warbird, not only are you good with ladies, you are also very humorous !
Old 11-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
unionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What a nice forum below. Good that you shared your nice exposures in the past with us.

If any gal that dun bbbj for his master or bf hen the gal treat him like client. Just a transaction.

Hope to read more.

Thank you .

Quote:

About 60% of legal LPs/GFs/mistresses do cheat. Here is one perosnal example.

I hv written many times about one ex mistress SP whom I dumped 6 years ago. A few months later she met a big towkay at Lido n had been kept by him for 5 years.

She was the one who often ridiculed my diminutive height n stinginess. She is 171-2 n very fair. About 3 years ago I called her old HP by mistake. Since then I had made love to her until June this yr when she went back to China for good. I only paid her a token every time. She wanted me to fxxk her twice a week, but I could only manage once or twice a month because of my other LPs.

My previous posts on her:

#1483: "But when I picked her up last nite, I almost couldn't believe my eyes! She looked stunningly attractive n classy to me. Wow!! What a looker!! She had high heels on which accentuated her statuesque physique (she is 171 w/o shoes n weighs 53 kg) n wore hot pants revealing her shapely ass n fair long, straight legs. A leather jacket w/ blouse inside merely hinted at her cleavage. She did put on a light makeup...I hv decided to keep her for the time being."

#3721: "This towkay's mistress is abt 172 n she is still mocking my diminutive height...so what? She can't wait to fxxk me haha."

#3762: "Late last yr, I dialed her old number by mistake. To my surprise, she answered the phone. She was still in SG! I asked where she was working. She said she had not worked for almost 3 yrs! Are u being kept? She replied yeah. She was curt n sounded very cold. She then quickly hung up. Strangely, I began to visualize her beauty, her very smooth, very fair n blemish free skin n her beautiful pink nits n delicious pink abalone...and what a beautiful shapely ass! How could I ever reject such a girl?

Over the next few wks, I sent her occasional msg to highlight her feminine beauty n sexiness. She ignored me at first but the fact that she had not deleted my QQ n Wechat gave me hope.

She then started to reply n slowly warmed up to me. I reminisced abt our past happy moments. I then called her on the phone...her voice was surprising warm n affectionate haha. She revealed a little about her man, a busy 大老板 who had kept her all these yrs. He had been paying her more than I did n had bought expensive gifts for her...不像你这个小气鬼,也不像你那么花心!She even mocked my diminutive height! She had told me that she was only attracted to tall, handsome n much younger men. Obviously, I'm the antithesis of her type. A few yrs ago, I might get angry, dejected n gave up. But this time I remained very relaxed n unperturbed hahaha.

I called SP again n she finally agreed to meet me haha. She didn't mention how much I should pay her. She wore zero make up n was not as pretty as I remember her yrs ago. She is now a young MILF. She has put on 2-3 kg which make her more sexy. She could be a stunning beauty w/ make up n a more formal dress.

She is even fairer now. She is a lot more passionate than before. And most importantly, she now comes quickly, again n again, when I french her, alternating w/ sucking her beautiful pink nipples and at the same time using the Welcome Method to stimulate her clit. She will then kiss my nipples...sucks n tries to swallow my didi...then jumps on top of me...to make a long story short, she is now a great fuck.

BTW, I just pay something which is well below market rate for a woman of her quality. She will stay for as long as I want, usually half a day. Overnight also can...

Interestingly, SP met her 'well educated' n very busy towkay at an expensive joint when he was invited by some business associates to attend a meeting there. He became smitten by her. I guess it was her lucky day! Apparently, he has not been to a KTV again since he met her...she asks me to take her sometimes as she wants to hv fun...

My current arrangement w/ her is almost perfect. Great return n great value for very little money.

Due to my very busy schedule, I could only make love to her once or twice a month, at the most. My unavailability drives her nuts...she really craves having sex w/ me. Bro FA believes that she is sexually n emotionally addicted to me, after reading some of my Wechat exchanges w/ her. Perhaps...but I'm giving her hope by push-pull method. I hv not seen her for over 5 wks, yesterday I sent a msg that I'm thinking of her n want to hug her hahaha. First time I said that to her..."

BTW, she never did BBBj on her rich patron/BF. Poor chap, he didn't know what he had missed. Her BBBj is heavenly haha. I hv kept her wechat dialogue. She was a singer at Las Vegas when I first met her. Mummy Jenny was the mummy. She is now an assistant mummy to Eva of P8. I'm ready to reveal SP's ID as she is no longer w/ this big towkay.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
unionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NIce words from Bro WB.

I better keep my sentences short.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

What do bros think of the following statement ? It's illogical, unfounded and insane.

A person with superior genes for example doesn't type long paragraphs like u do.

According to 'lower than N level' bro tnuc, anyone who is able to type long paragraphs has inferior genes. In other words, just about everyone w/ O level has inferior genes.

Who have superior genes then? Must be all those who are ONLY able to type short paragraphs.

I wonder if he has ever heard of IQ test. I would say his IQ is in the range of 85-90, max.

I like to ask 'lower than N level' bro tnuc to give us scientific evidence to prove the validity of his statement. Could he be an alien geneticist from some superior planet which is far far away.? Or much more likely, a patient who just escaped from The Institute of Mental Health?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
sluddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FUlly agreed, very nice words.

Thanks bro WB for a beautiful thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionpower View Post
NIce words from Bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
lebo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very nice forum indeed!

Wish to learn more from bro WB and this wonderful thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Bro WB

What a nice forum below. Good that you shared your nice exposures in the past with us.

If any gal that dun bbbj for his master or bf hen the gal treat him like client. Just a transaction.

Hope to read more.

Thank you .
Old 12-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden1958 View Post
Reading is not enough, agreed with this.

Learn many things from this fantastic thread too, thanks bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

Read it 15-20 times. Then practice daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manualo View Post
Sometimes it is good to have brutal honesty.

Thanks bro WB for a nice forum.

Enjoy your weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyth View Post
Great thread from Bro WB, thanks for sharing so much with us!
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuho View Post
Oh my goodness Sir warbird, not only are you good with ladies, you are also very humorous !
Bro, tks.

However, air pollution is no laughing matter.

I'm baffled by the inaction of most people. Knowing and doing are very different. Here is just one article:

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/hea...and-lungs.aspx

I try to avoid places w/ high air pollutants.

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope to read more.

Thank you .
Bro, tks.

SP returned to PRC in May 2016. She is married w/ a kid now. We still keep in touch.

Quote:
NIce words from Bro WB.

Cheers.
Bro, you do have a sense of humor. I'll keep my sentences short too.

The shortest sentences = The most superior genes

Greatest scientific discovery since Einstein's E = mc2. Thank you bro tnuc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluddish View Post
FUlly agreed, very nice words.

Thanks bro WB for a beautiful thread.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebo View Post
A very nice forum indeed!

Wish to learn more from bro WB and this wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Thank you, bros.

.................................................. ......

Good morning to all samsters,

What an auspicious day!!

A bro sent me a very long PM in which he summarized what he had learned from my thread. I urged him to post it on this thread. He replied:

"Hi bro,
On the practical aspect, yes I am still working on it. Yes you may post it for me without my nick. Reason for me not posting is as per below:

For this account, previously some of the stuff I just post for fun and some is not true. As you mentioned that your word is your bond, that is what I am working towards too. To be a man of integrity. As some past postings are not true, I do not wish to carry on this, and thus unlikely will do anymore posting with this account."

I like to salute this bro for his brutal honesty about his past "transgressions." His courage and determination to become a better person n a man of integrity is inspiring. I wish him the very best. I like to say this to him: It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

I may hv written most of the following sentences in his PM, but my own mindset and self-mastery are far from "awesome" and I'm still not living it. I hv to work and practice much harder. I also like to thank him for synopsizing what I hv written. I'm not living what I preach...

"Hi bro, have gone through over 400 pages of your thread now and just would like to thank again on all the pointers learned. Will seek to apply them in my daily life. Below is the list of stuff I learned from your thread and mainly from your advice. Pardon if its too long.

1.Use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Self-Hypnosis to reprogram my subconscious and improve Emotional Control/Self Mastery to become THE MAN

2. Self-Mastery – Supreme control of your thoughts, feelings and actions

3. One should strive for excellence, not perfection

4. Strive to obtain “Absolute Dominant Self Mastery/Emotional Control”

5. Your perceived ranking on the Dominant Male Scale is the sole determinant of your attractiveness. “Perceived” is the key word here, and you ranking is manifested by your attitude, voice tone, eye contact, facial expressions, body language, etc.

6. The secret ingredient of your perceived dominant status is as follows:
a. The caliber and depth of your Dominant Self Mastery and Emotional Control.
b. Everything else is secondary

7. If a man is perceived to have a high ranking on the Male Dominance Scale, maintains excellent self-mastery/emotional control throughout the relationship with the girl, and regularly gives her multiple CVOs, she will be addicted emotionally and sexually. Period.

8. Wealth is defined by how long we can survive if we choose not to work – and still afford paying expenses at the same time, including offering

9. Strive to improve myself every day in every way (spiritually, mentally, emotionally, intellectually, physically, financially, etc.)

10. Woman are primarily attracted to a man’s behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a woman’s looks and figure. We shouldn’t worry about what the woman or media say they want. Its more important to know what their subconscious minds want. There are biological and evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted and evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

11. In terms of getting and maintaining pussies, money is only a part of the equation. A very large and dominant part at first, but a man's behaviour becomes more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor.

12. Owning a pussy's heart and soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part and sometimes no part at all. In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the women and the men. For most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding and factors/triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved. There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women or women with very low self-esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive and has an explosive temper

13. I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest and most kawaii woman of my type who is unattached

14. Behave as if you have 100 beautiful and high-quality women of your type, who are non-WLs, calling you and wanting to fuck you every day, and they are all emotionally and sexually addicted to you

15. If you love or like a woman very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you will lose her forever

16. It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Study hard, work hard and invest wisely. Reprogram your subconscious mind to achieve awesome emotional mastery.

How do I want to finish? At 90, I want to pass on, after giving my very pretty 18-year-old SYT mistress CVOs that she has never experienced and will never ever experience for the rest of her life.

17. The ONLY real challenge is achieving ABSOLUTE emotional mastery (and self-mastery) or AEM. A man must know his true self and true nature to achieve AEM. A man has AEM when he is completely detached/non-reactive and he remains cool, calm and relaxed, even when facing the most horrific adversities or imminent/painful death.

18. 看到陌生人不要眨眼睛,动作慢点,要挺身肢正,说话慢点,吃饭慢下来,不要狂傲要很笃定,很冷 静很放松。

19. 一个人,如果能完全控制自己的情绪,即便现在一无所有,终究会拥有一切!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
championsleague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Truly auspicious day. What was written below seems like a summary of your thread.

I still think best to read your thread in total once. Then one can learn more and pracrtise more.

Thanks for nice thread.

Quote:
What an auspicious day!!

A bro sent me a very long PM in which he summarized what he had learned from my thread. I urged him to post it on this thread. He replied:

"Hi bro,
On the practical aspect, yes I am still working on it. Yes you may post it for me without my nick. Reason for me not posting is as per below:

For this account, previously some of the stuff I just post for fun and some is not true. As you mentioned that your word is your bond, that is what I am working towards too. To be a man of integrity. As some past postings are not true, I do not wish to carry on this, and thus unlikely will do anymore posting with this account."

I like to salute this bro for his brutal honesty about his past "transgressions." His courage and determination to become a better person n a man of integrity is inspiring. I wish him the very best. I like to say this to him: It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

I may hv written most of the following sentences in his PM, but my own mindset and self-mastery are far from "awesome" and I'm still not living it. I hv to work and practice much harder. I also like to thank him for synopsizing what I hv written. I'm not living what I preach...

"Hi bro, have gone through over 400 pages of your thread now and just would like to thank again on all the pointers learned. Will seek to apply them in my daily life. Below is the list of stuff I learned from your thread and mainly from your advice. Pardon if its too long.

1.Use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Self-Hypnosis to reprogram my subconscious and improve Emotional Control/Self Mastery to become THE MAN

2. Self-Mastery – Supreme control of your thoughts, feelings and actions

3. One should strive for excellence, not perfection

4. Strive to obtain “Absolute Dominant Self Mastery/Emotional Control”

5. Your perceived ranking on the Dominant Male Scale is the sole determinant of your attractiveness. “Perceived” is the key word here, and you ranking is manifested by your attitude, voice tone, eye contact, facial expressions, body language, etc.

6. The secret ingredient of your perceived dominant status is as follows:
a. The caliber and depth of your Dominant Self Mastery and Emotional Control.
b. Everything else is secondary

7. If a man is perceived to have a high ranking on the Male Dominance Scale, maintains excellent self-mastery/emotional control throughout the relationship with the girl, and regularly gives her multiple CVOs, she will be addicted emotionally and sexually. Period.

8. Wealth is defined by how long we can survive if we choose not to work – and still afford paying expenses at the same time, including offering

9. Strive to improve myself every day in every way (spiritually, mentally, emotionally, intellectually, physically, financially, etc.)

10. Woman are primarily attracted to a man’s behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a woman’s looks and figure. We shouldn’t worry about what the woman or media say they want. Its more important to know what their subconscious minds want. There are biological and evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted and evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

11. In terms of getting and maintaining pussies, money is only a part of the equation. A very large and dominant part at first, but a man's behaviour becomes more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor.

12. Owning a pussy's heart and soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part and sometimes no part at all. In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the women and the men. For most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding and factors/triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved. There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women or women with very low self-esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive and has an explosive temper

13. I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest and most kawaii woman of my type who is unattached

14. Behave as if you have 100 beautiful and high-quality women of your type, who are non-WLs, calling you and wanting to fuck you every day, and they are all emotionally and sexually addicted to you

15. If you love or like a woman very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you will lose her forever

16. It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Study hard, work hard and invest wisely. Reprogram your subconscious mind to achieve awesome emotional mastery.

How do I want to finish? At 90, I want to pass on, after giving my very pretty 18-year-old SYT mistress CVOs that she has never experienced and will never ever experience for the rest of her life.

17. The ONLY real challenge is achieving ABSOLUTE emotional mastery (and self-mastery) or AEM. A man must know his true self and true nature to achieve AEM. A man has AEM when he is completely detached/non-reactive and he remains cool, calm and relaxed, even when facing the most horrific adversities or imminent/painful death.

18. 看到陌生人不要眨眼睛,动作慢点,要挺身肢正,说话慢点,吃饭慢下来,不要狂傲要很笃定,很冷 静很放松。

19. 一个人,如果能完全控制自己的情绪,即便现在一无所有,终究会拥有一切!

Old 12-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

championsleague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Let me add Warbird to the prestigious list. Think you deserved it.

What a great forum below.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

It's very difficult to define what are 'superior male genes' or SMG.

Do the following men hv SMG?

Isaac Newton? William the Conqueror? Genghis Khan? First Emperor of China? Bodhidharma? Lao Zi? Chairman Mao? Our own great leader LKY? Mick Jagger? John C. Holmes? 范蠡?John D. Rockefeller? Donald Trump? 陈立夫?李白?曹操?And many more.

I personally like Chen Li Fu as I met him in TW when he was in his 80s. Very impressive and classy, well dressed, very slim n fit. Very sharp mind. Spoke excellent English. He lived to 101. Only 162-3 in height I think. He is the famed CC, baidu him.

I'm sure every bro here has his own list. Reality is in the eye of the beholder. That is the Rashomon Effect.

Even if we limit our definition of SMG to extreme attractiveness for the most beautiful, healthy heterosexual SYTs/young women, we still hv two major problems.

Firstly, one SYT's toad is another SYT's prince.

Secondly, unlike men who are largely attracted to a woman's looks and physique, women are predominantly attracted to a man's MASCULINE CHARACTER and BEHAVIOR TRAITS. The common denominator is his SELF/EMOTIONAL MASTERY.

However, I believe no healthy young female could resist the following MAN. Become such a MAN and you will be a PUSSY WIZARD haha.

Such a man knows that he is the PRIZE to the most beautiful young women on planet earth.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I invite all bros to give their own opinions of what kind of man has SMG.

Thank you!!

Bro WB
Old 12-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
NewsHeadline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm bro Warbird deserved to be in the prestigious list.

Such a great forum here.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by championsleague View Post
Bro WB

Let me add Warbird to the prestigious list. Think you deserved it.

What a great forum below.

Cheers.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learn more, practise more. Sounds good.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by championsleague View Post
Bro WB

Truly auspicious day. What was written below seems like a summary of your thread.

I still think best to read your thread in total once. Then one can learn more and pracrtise more.

Thanks for nice thread.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

mazdarx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What a beautiful Sunday and hope you happy with hugging your LPs.

Life is very funny and nice of you to share with us som many important tips.

Yea, jealous is a killer and can really kill many r/s.

Hope to cont reading and improve.

Thanks.

Quote:
Good morning!

To all bros,

I want to be brutally honest n controversial again. Here is a litmus test of how much you value yourself as a MAN and your true level of self mastery.

Will you be insecure and jealous when you know other men (including your friends) are hitting on your wives/GFs/mistresses/lovers/er nai constantly? What if you find out that the girl/woman you like or love very much is being fxxked by other man (men)?

Be honest w/ yourself.

If your answer is YES, you will need to improve your confidence, self assurance, self esteem, self mastery, and mindset/meta frame.

If the gal is merely a potential GF w/ whom you have not had a sexual relationship, you need even more help!! Getting jealous over someone who is NOT even your gal is ridiculous.

If your answer is NO, never, congrats! Your awesome MANLY behaviour n mindset hv earned my highest respect!! I would like u to be my mentor.

If your girl/woman is very attractive, many men will salivate over her good looks and sexy figure. And they will try very hard to get into her pants.

If you're the prize n have higher value than she, why would u be jealous or insecure? Actually it would be depressing if very few men are salivating over her everyday. It means she is unattractive.

If your woman has been fxxking another man. Just walk away. It's her big loss n she is NOT good enough for u. It's a great blessing because you hv many younger n prettier girls of your type eagerly waiting for u...

I just received the following on the subject of jealousy, one of the biggest relationship killers.

How to Lose a Woman - Fast!

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. By acting in a jealous fashion you're essentially "telling her" that you don't feel worthy of her love, and that you're worried she's going to find one of the many, many guys out there who are "better than" you.

Not to mention the fact that it's an incredibly annoying personality trait!

Never forget that women are attracted to CONFIDENCE in men. If a woman realizes that you're lacking in self-confidence then she'll lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she can't love you. And every time you act like a jealous idiot, you lose more of that respect.

Now don't try to tell me that you're the "jealous type" not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about her. Or because you can't trust her. I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity - your lack of confidence - your feelings of inferiority. And it's your problem. It has nothing to do with her. (And if you really can't trust her, then why are you wasting your time. Find someone that you can trust!)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Well, since you know that acting in a jealous fashion will push her away from you, and acting in a confident fashion will draw her toward you (by increasing her respect for you), then...

... ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Don't complain when she goes out with her friends. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with her old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club. Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous) will actually draw her to you. By doing this, you're essentially turning a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as OPPORTUNITIES to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start feeling those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous -- remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

Powerful Stuff!

Allen Thompson

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro WB,
Jacky Chan finally got his Oscar.
If SBF can give award, I will petition that they give you the
"Grand Master Seductor" award.
Whew.... Your stamina amazes me.
Please take care and wish you the very best.
I second his proposal above.

Bro WB deserved an award and Order of Freedom Medal.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Wow piang, still have wechat group - Badass Gentlemen!

Wonderful Bro WB for sharing.

I hope to learn more.

Thanks.

Quote:

I hv a wechat grp w/ 50 like minded bros. Name of the grp? Badass Gentlemen of course!

A few days ago we were discussing man woman relationship, female attraction and what girls/women really crave, deep in the primitive parts of their brains (as opposed to the more advanced, conscious parts).

I like to summarize my sincere beliefs:

1) What a gal consciously wants n what her primitive brain wants are very different...knowing n acting on this is THE secret.

2) Deep in her primitive brain, she is searching and testing to see which man has the most self mastery n is the most trustworthy n dependable. It's a matter of life n death for her and her offspring.

3) Modern society is evolving too fast, much faster than our primitive brains can evolve n adapt. Hence we see so much misery n discord in man woman relationship. And most people don't get it.

4) A gal will never be truly attracted to a man who is chasing her n offering her big buck. I'm talking abt her primitive brain which is much more powerful than her more modern brain. If a man is wealthy n has high social/sexual value n awesome masculine character traits including self mastery, she will be greatly attracted and will chase him!!

5) Power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A healthy woman always wants her man to have the power. She wants to be submissive to him.

6) Be detached and non reactive to your dream gal's words and actions. If you are happy when she calls u, you're needy. Because your happiness depends on her behavior. Get it?

7) It means she has power over you. She can sense it in your voice!! Then she will lose attraction for u. Yup, you won't even know why. It's even more difficult to hide your emotions in a face to face situation. Your body language will be more revealing.

8) If a gal (including your special one) leaves you for whatever reason, let her go. You walk away, never look back. It's her loss! If you try to get her back, you're needy. BTW, THE best way to get your ex wife/GF/mistress/lover back is NOT to get her back.

9) Never chase a girl. Never be impatient, needy, insecure and jealous.

10) A man is always the PRIZE to his dream/special gal. If he doesn't believe he is, in his primitive brain, his relationship w/ her will fail, eventually. I'm 100% certain of this.

11) As for the type of gal I like to have a LT relationship with, I look at her in totality, holistically, taking into account every factor, every trait n every feature, the past, present n future...not just her looks, figure and pussy but also her facial micro expressions, voice, gait, character, personality, education level, etc.

12) Last but not least, the number of past sexual partners of a girl/woman is the most powerful predictor of her loyalty and fidelity to her new LT partner. There are ways with which a man can determine w/ fair accuracy the past sexual partners of any girl/woman. I need to find and read the article.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
WhiterSky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB too for sharing very good tips.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx3 View Post
Bro WB

What a beautiful Sunday and hope you happy with hugging your LPs.

Life is very funny and nice of you to share with us som many important tips.

Yea, jealous is a killer and can really kill many r/s.

Hope to cont reading and improve.

Thanks.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Badass Gentlemen - very good name!

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, hoping to learn more.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx3 View Post
Wow piang, still have wechat group - Badass Gentlemen!

Wonderful Bro WB for sharing.

I hope to learn more.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1