The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rtf Cat from SS for her good bbbj skill.

Service still as good despite she leaving soon. Cim-ed. GFE is good. Pity that her boobs are a bit sagged.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
hkcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for May from SH.. after reading that another bro had rated her as “prettiest FL,” I was tempted to try... and my sentiments are exactly the same. Best bonk in a very long time (exercised safety for sure though especially after all the attention shone).
Old 21-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Diggle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised to bro silk. FR number 2 from visit number 2. Trying to get that free bonk. Apologies for not following template of numbers, dont think that's the best as that's very subjective so describing the experience is better in my opinion. Thanks

CAT - SILKSTOCKINGS

bro silk okt very responsive and friendly
Was recommended Cat as Sommi was in demand tining didnt suit me.

Looks wise a bit darker in real life but expected. Pretty, sweet face with very manja smile
She is like a little cute syt. However I didnt speak thai very well and her English is like super basic so communicated through gestures and lots of giggling. Lol.

Nice set of cans, big nipples, a bit saggy but overall if you love boons, these are quite fun. Seemed to enjoy it being sucked and licked.

Shower SOP, toilet clean, big spacious room.

1st round, lots of French speaking and her forcing her tits in my face and mouth ahah which was nice. She kinda teases abit rubbing on the lil brother but then she show me the condom and started pointing fingers and say must wear lol (safety first guys). So cap on and it was an intense cowgirl, she is very petite and I'm a large size guy so it was awesome being able to just wrap myself around her while she was on top and really thrust it in and feel all the strokes as it goes im, by this time she warmed up and starting holding tighter, we pretty much focus on this position with a quick doggy and then we went back to cowgirl and finished first shot.

She helped clean me up and we cuddled like gf bf and then she slowly started going down on me bbbj, a bit teeth but not bad, and then we just focused on lots of kissing and catarrh and I hj out.

That was it, gave a tip she was happy.

But as i feedback to bro Silk, may not rtf as the language barrier a bit awkward for me. But this is personal feel.

Now to try my luck again with Sommi.

Thanks bros
Old 21-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viz2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried yuli from fort
looks tempting
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722328

tried bella recently, too many gems to try.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=42942

CIM-ed her for my 2nd shot bro. I let bro lust know beforehand. Planning RTF soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwantoknow View Post

Lastly, Nancy from Lustvegas - 20 Mar 2019

After few sub-par bonks, Nancy saves the day for me.

Looks:
Prettier in real life than in the photos. Sure will not reject.
Body:
Photo looks taller than she is but that is no issue. Petite but voluptuous. Didn’t spot any tattoos, and skin is relatively smooth too. Good signs.
Boobs:
Slightly enhanced, but still soft. She was probably endowed with bigger than average cup prior to enhancement. She loves it when you squeeze and suck those titties.
Frenching:
Full on French mode when we got back from shower. Passionate and awesome Frenching.
Painting:
Gave her a good tongue lashes with her moaning out in pleasure. Easily wet.
BBBJ:
Really good effort and takes it all in like a pro. She would have continued forever had I not stop her. Not sure if she does CIM, but BBBJ lovers can fall in.
FJ:
Relatively tight, did various positions with her. cowgirl, missionary, carry fuck, spooning and she’s up for it. Non-stop Frenching when she gets high. My only regret is didn’t attempt for doggy.
GFE:
She had no qualm about the time taken for me to shot, and even if she did, she only said “Long timeee” at the end of the session with a smiley face. What a sweet girl. GFE is high for this one.
RTF:
Paid roughly the same price for the previous two, but this one takes the cake. Would RTF her twice had I not spend the money on others. For bros who’s into Frenching and BBBJ.

Sorry for the spam. Anyway, need to cut down on bonks as its really taking a toll on my pocket. Out of 3 bonks, 1 hit 2 misses. Says a lot about the quality of girls these days.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Walkerteo80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not new here but have retired from the scene for some time already so old account gone and had to create a new one. Initially had difficulty booking bcos I understand all the okts are wary and in order to book, most of the good stables will want ppl with established accounts. It is a good thing in a way but can get abit frustrating after awhile. So I tried SexAmazon which were one of the few more accommodating ones.

Initial opinion of the sessions now is that it has become so commercial (yes i know it is a transaction after all but some guys would like to imagine bonking a fling/gf right??).

Gone are the days of terak88 where u get pampered in a bathtub, relaxing, proceeding to do the deed and THEN paying up like giving them a token of our appreciation.

Anyway, not trying to boast that I'm a laojiao or wat not but more to show that I'm not a FR bot or but a real customer so back to my actual point of writing this FR.

So after a few good sessions from SA, i of cos stuck with him and had the pleasure to try Lava recently. Girl was awesome and dont think she needs my FR as seeing how difficult it is to book her.

The OKT tho was next level.

He always replied promptly and politely even though i always tried to do last minute bookings, last hour cancellations or last minute requests for change of timing. He will try his best to accommodate my requests. Remember guys that I'm a newbie in everyone's eyes and wasnt even his regular customer.

So here's to u Bro KK!
Customer service: 10/10

Side note: Why have no okt tried to provide more premium services like the old times? I believe there won't be short of customers for 200/90/2 if its top grade stuff. I rmbr Strawberry being booked by a bro for her entire stay here....
Old 21-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Cream Galaxy

Looks: same as picture. legit syt.
Boobs: natural assets. Big B to C i believe. really nice to play with while she's on top.
Body: petite 154cm. not overally slim, just nice imo
BBBJ: can DT. takes her time with it
CIM: did not try
FJ: not the commando type. i was gentle with her since she's so young. 2 successful shots.
Comms: simple english ok. quite chatty, easy to talk to even though had to use google translate at times.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

viz2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can intro a good FL for huge boobs
good service and can cim.
i am aiming for NANA leh, she can CIM?
Old 21-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Aida as Long as one insist on not rawing, all else doesn’t matter

No point feeling good to delude ownself that FL is clean by denying her historical rawing sessions. Maybe she indeed don’t raw

The point is if wannabe safe then Pcc best, else just insist on rubber and enjoy without worrying too much...
Old 21-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr on Mirage from sex Amazon
Old 21-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for lovers fortress pink. actually want to book mona but slot taken till 11 pm when msg okt in afternoon, really angpai.

okt quite fast response and location quite discreet, walkable from mrt.
hotel type can just walk up no check id.
the girl was short and small size type. very very little english need translate.
no play handphone got smile on her face type. can french got tongue action. painted her from top to bottom but very little reaction though but when you finger her can feel the wetness. boobs not those big type and got little hair below. can do cim no problem. always standby want to bath for you before after and in between. overall quite service oriented so all bros can support her. just that first time when i paint girl from top to bottom very little moaning, i felt defeated. And also second shot cannot come, she bbbj me very long time never complain but i felt paisei so long never come so stop her. also first time second shot never come, so this girl achieve 2 first time with me, i admit defeat.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon90 View Post
any fr on Mirage from sex Amazon
refer to my FR
Old 21-03-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkerteo80 View Post
I'm not new here but have retired from the scene for some time already so old account gone and had to create a new one. Initially had difficulty booking bcos I understand all the okts are wary and in order to book, most of the good stables will want ppl with established accounts. It is a good thing in a way but can get abit frustrating after awhile. So I tried SexAmazon which were one of the few more accommodating ones.

Initial opinion of the sessions now is that it has become so commercial (yes i know it is a transaction after all but some guys would like to imagine bonking a fling/gf right??).

Gone are the days of terak88 where u get pampered in a bathtub, relaxing, proceeding to do the deed and THEN paying up like giving them a token of our appreciation.

Anyway, not trying to boast that I'm a laojiao or wat not but more to show that I'm not a FR bot or but a real customer so back to my actual point of writing this FR.

So after a few good sessions from SA, i of cos stuck with him and had the pleasure to try Lava recently. Girl was awesome and dont think she needs my FR as seeing how difficult it is to book her.

The OKT tho was next level.

He always replied promptly and politely even though i always tried to do last minute bookings, last hour cancellations or last minute requests for change of timing. He will try his best to accommodate my requests. Remember guys that I'm a newbie in everyone's eyes and wasnt even his regular customer.

So here's to u Bro KK!
Customer service: 10/10

Side note: Why have no okt tried to provide more premium services like the old times? I believe there won't be short of customers for 200/90/2 if its top grade stuff. I rmbr Strawberry being booked by a bro for her entire stay here....
In the old days, there are no photos. OKT always update us on the girls' stats and we do bookings based on that. The experiences then are actually much better. Good hotel with bathtub, good girls and good services.
Time have changed. There are still good stables around though.
Old 21-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently my number wasn't blisted at all... Just some idiotic stable who thinks that he represents all the stables here rofl
Made an appointment with this gal from Galaxy on her first day with no issue at all

Belated FR for Nana

looks – 7 (hair is slightly longer than her pics. Otherwise what u see is what u get)
Boobs – 9.5 (amazing huge soft and natural)
Body – 7 .5 (typical thai tann. Not slim and not fat)
BBBJ - unrated
FJ - 9 (seems very horny... The seduction and passionate frenching the moans.. went straight to FJ skipping BJ)
GFE – 8 (no rush session and cuddles after the deed. Havent felt this in awhile. Good command of English so conversation wasn't a probleml
Service - 8 (been awhile since I met someone so satisfactory)
RTF - already did

Last edited by GN007SG; 21-03-2019 at 09:23 PM.
Old 21-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mockingbird98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk14 View Post
FR Cream Galaxy

Looks: same as picture. legit syt.
Boobs: natural assets. Big B to C i believe. really nice to play with while she's on top.
Body: petite 154cm. not overally slim, just nice imo
BBBJ: can DT. takes her time with it
CIM: did not try
FJ: not the commando type. i was gentle with her since she's so young. 2 successful shots.
Comms: simple english ok. quite chatty, easy to talk to even though had to use google translate at times.
Does she French?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1