The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adoweeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Acute HIV Syndrome

i notice in a lot of HIV discussions, particularly the one abt the "china slut" that a lot of bro doesn't seem to know abt AHS. at least this is seldom discussed. so i thought start a new thread

when HIV first enters a person's body, the immune system will be quite blur, so it doesn't produce HIV antibodies to fight it.

however the HIV will attack the person, and will make the person sick with flu like symptoms (sore throat, fever, swollen glands). this can occur at any time from 1 day after sex with infected person and is called acute HIV syndrome.

at this stage, the test result won't show HIV and most docs wld think it is flu. after a while, the body immune system starts producing HIV antibodies and only then wil a test be positive. as we all know, the HIV antibodies not very useful in the long run, and the person develops AIDs.

anyway, the moral of the story is, if right after unprotected sex, u kenna flu etc, please go checkup.
Old 06-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kumcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Acute HIV Syndrome

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/index.html

Answers by category are at the bottom of the page. Excellent site.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro sometime for different people, those symptoms might not even shown up until it start to develop into full blown AIDS unsually when it does, it will only show up just before the antibodies are created during the HIV stage because at that time, that is when your body know that you are sick and start producing them so there's no 100% sure unless you take a test and like some of those doctors say some of these symptoms are too similar to other illness so just symptoms alone won't help to know if a person is infected.
Old 06-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop
bro sometime for different people, those symptoms might not even shown up until it start to develop into full blown AIDS unsually when it does, it will only show up just before the antibodies are created during the HIV stage because at that time, that is when your body know that you are sick and start producing them so there's no 100% sure unless you take a test and like some of those doctors say some of these symptoms are too similar to other illness so just symptoms alone won't help to know if a person is infected.
ANtibodies will be produced by ur immune system from day 1 of infection, not until full blown. The HIV tests is for testing the presence of antibodies, but onli at 3 mths are they at sufficient quantity to be detected.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 06-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that's y i mention during the HIV stage and btw just did my test today and i'm clear.
Old 06-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop
that's y i mention during the HIV stage and btw just did my test today and i'm clear.
congrat, and conti' safe sex. nice day.
Old 07-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adoweeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoweeee
i notice in a lot of HIV discussions, particularly the one abt the "china slut" that a lot of bro doesn't seem to know abt AHS. at least this is seldom discussed. so i thought start a new thread

when HIV first enters a person's body, the immune system will be quite blur, so it doesn't produce HIV antibodies to fight it.

however the HIV will attack the person, and will make the person sick with flu like symptoms (sore throat, fever, swollen glands). this can occur at any time from 1 day after sex with infected person and is called acute HIV syndrome.

at this stage, the test result won't show HIV and most docs wld think it is flu. after a while, the body immune system starts producing HIV antibodies and only then wil a test be positive. as we all know, the HIV antibodies not very useful in the long run, and the person develops AIDs.

anyway, the moral of the story is, if right after unprotected sex, u kenna flu etc, please go checkup.
hi all bros

please do not misunderstand, i am not suggesting u take Acute HIV syndrome as confirmation of AIDs. no. always go for test, if unsure. no, always go for test if cheong. just that if you don't test regularly, and u happen to have risky sex, and u develop flu like symtoms shortly after, alarms bell should go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1