The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to get your ex back

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
At least shes honest in telling u she wants to meet other people instead of doing it behind your back.

Maybe if u want her back first thing you need to think is can you commit to spending more time together like flying over on weekends (assuming shes not too far), and just spend time with her as friends to let her know u r willing to change.

If not just move on ba for everyones good.
Guy's POV. Don't bother. You make the effort change this change that, fly here fly there, if u get her back, she'll demand more changes. She saw that she could change you once and she will try to change you more. Women are like that. She will never be the same girl you used to know. Don't bother. Just move on.

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 22-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Men want sex, then later think of love.
Women wants companionship, then later see can blossom to love.

So bro, forget it hor. Long distance lover affair means you are missing and anyone can potong jalan or she just watch too many opportunities pass by.

Girl`s idea of companionship is different. It means you spend time with her doing what she likes to do, including bringing you for parties n high tea to `show you off`.

This will require some financial resources. Let`s face it, which girl doesn't want a stable husband with good income and can buy her a few knicks knacks. Birds build nests, then attract the female to come n inspect etc.. so natural lah in life...

Of course, ladies have to go hunting. Why not ? Esp if got face n body, it will be a waste to find an unstable, uncertain boyfriend who wants to f**k around and remain in the FB zone whilst youth and beauty waste away. Old already less attractive and newer flowers budding and blossoming more competition.. must make hay while sun shines. So sex is not what women look for as they want to secure future for themselves.

Of course, nowadays more n more women are financially secure. No need men. Have a few girlfriends go out her ha ha.. go holiday with girlfriends, no pressure from men to sex, do what they like..

Of course such ladies pine for Mr Right or male companionship but sex urge not as strong as men. Easily the years go by and they old but doing OK financially, better buy LV or teddy bear or toyboy than keep a bothersome hubby.

Don't flame me. Just my observation. That`s why many bubbly n cute chicks end up with rich fat or not so good looking guys. Explains why this happens n don't blame the girls.. only natural Darwinian way of life..

Bottom line bro, forget it unless you can make some drastic changes to please her and it is just not money or sex hor..
Old 22-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Probably she feel neglected. Only meet her once a month. Wanted to have a forum to find out what is people experienced in getting back their ex back that's all.

How can meet once a month be considered "girlfriend"?
Old 23-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
How can meet once a month be considered "girlfriend"?
My once a month is around 8-10 days ...covering both weekends.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
My once a month is around 8-10 days ...covering both weekends.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

So bro, forget it hor. Long distance lover affair means you are missing and anyone can potong jalan or she just watch too many opportunities pass by.

Girl`s idea of companionship is different. It means you spend time with her doing what she likes to do, including bringing you for parties n high tea to `show you off`.

This will require some financial resources. Let`s face it, which girl doesn't want a stable husband with good income and can buy her a few knicks knacks. Birds build nests, then attract the female to come n inspect etc.. so natural lah in life...

Of course, ladies have to go hunting. Why not ? Esp if got face n body, it will be a waste to find an unstable, uncertain boyfriend who wants to f**k around and remain in the FB zone whilst youth and beauty waste away. Old already less attractive and newer flowers budding and blossoming more competition.. must make hay while sun shines. So sex is not what women look for as they want to secure future for themselves.

Of course, nowadays more n more women are financially secure. No need men. Have a few girlfriends go out her ha ha.. go holiday with girlfriends, no pressure from men to sex, do what they like..

Of course such ladies pine for Mr Right or male companionship but sex urge not as strong as men. Easily the years go by and they old but doing OK financially, better buy LV or teddy bear or toyboy than keep a bothersome hubby.

Don't flame me. Just my observation. That`s why many bubbly n cute chicks end up with rich fat or not so good looking guys. Explains why this happens n don't blame the girls.. only natural Darwinian way of life..

Bottom line bro, forget it unless you can make some drastic changes to please her and it is just not money or sex hor..
Agreed bro.
Upped your points.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Move to where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckvirgim View Post
TS should move on.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Snite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well said bro!
Old 23-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well said 👍🏻
Old 23-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckvirgim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Move to Matters of the Heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkhound View Post