The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Dear Bro Pink Cow,
Yes you are right. I sat down and recon for 5~10 mins and was not approached until Yen Yen appeared and sat with me. I agree with your observation that they are mush less likely to sit with younger chaps. Yen Yen sat with me maybe because she is the younger (maybe yougest at that time).

Best time to go is noon to 4pm as the younger girls are reluction to go out at night due to higher risk.

Cheers!
yeah go in the noon .. while they are still fresh ... and but late also they ok wan ... they all wanna kena pau wan after midnite ... but the trend is that they tend to look for single jobs before 12 and then later after midnite they go for "pau" packages ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Bro Whiplash:

To me it is a different experience: The younger SYT's never like to sit with this old man Only MILF's approached me in all cases, blah.....

I have checked it [part of my research] that SYT's come along after 1700 hrs and stay on till 2100 hrs. During lunch time, many MILF's are around and surpass SYT's in terms of numbers. The trend is that MILF's are dominating the scene now and one may see fewer SYT's in this PW arena.
they like old men la, somehow maybe they can con some shit out them ... coz all these old men does is sit there whole nite ...

we been there a few times and its always the same ... initially we were curious ... u know la the feeling of being able to bonk each and every one there ... kinda excited ... but all milf and old ...i mean really old ones ... kinda hard to end up with those younger or better lookingones as they are snapped up very fast ... so u got to be sharp and fast ...
Old 14-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=pink_cow;2327523]but the trend is that they tend to look for single jobs before 12 and then later after midnite they go for "pau" packages ...

Yup, Yen Yen said she starts at about 10.30am and when she was talking to her roommate I heard I was her third customer (at abut 2.30pm). She told me she will take a couple more customer during the day and avoid comming out at night. She will also be going bac soon as she has only 1 month visa but she will be back soon.
Old 14-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Whiplash:

To me it is a different experience: The younger SYT's never like to sit with this old man Only MILF's approached me in all cases, blah.....

Bro ProfessorOokami
I also not young anymore and fat too. Maybe just luck a 20+ Yen Yen (not really classified as SYT) sat with me.

I have checked it [part of my research] that SYT's come along after 1700 hrs and stay on till 2100 hrs. During lunch time, many MILF's are around and surpass SYT's in terms of numbers. The trend is that MILF's are dominating the scene now and one may see fewer SYT's in this PW arena.
On the way from the block I spotted 2 SYT. Would have bonked at least one more if I have the time. Maybe next time if they are around.
Old 15-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

To the bro/bros who up me..Thanks
Old 17-10-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cyrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

planning on going today (17/10/2007) , is it still on the same place ..??...so need confirmation on which the best time to go/?..and also the price also...kindly hope senior here can help-gracias~~
Old 17-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrux View Post
planning on going today (17/10/2007) , is it still on the same place ..??...so need confirmation on which the best time to go/?..and also the price also...kindly hope senior here can help-gracias~~
Confirm still same place. That place is packed from noon till late at nite.

Price average from RM$80 till ??? (Depend how big a carrot head u want to be).
Old 17-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

planning going in 1 hour from now, is it condom provided or not?..and how about language of communication ?, coz as a malay..hardly to talk in chinese...
Old 17-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

price is RM80 to RM120. The girl i had was RM100. Age about 26. SYT may ask for more. Best to negotiate price and service at Pang Wah before bonking. Best time to hunt is between 11 to 3pm. Recon, choose OP, Pick target.
Old 17-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

reporting 1st time exp (17/10/2007)-
-going there today around 7 pm ,arriving there then order drink ( coz too tired walking just to get there
-maybe because of lacks in communication cant get one
waiting there until 8 pm...
- coz i only can speak malay/english (damm-if i knew this would happen , sure learn speak chinese one)....
-when wanna leave already , got this one i dunno 'prc' maybe (dunno if correct) ..approach me and offer me kuaci ...then i ask , can u speak malay/english ...coz cant understand ...
then she also looked confused then i said nvm ( dammm , miss 1 )

well , got this few question here
1. from my observation , cant see any1 tht 20++ age...hardly maybe none today...so, i wanna ask what the most peak/suitable time to go there

2.how to say if i want another one then the one who approach me , and to discuss the price coz really to say only can speak malay/english ( chinese a bit only)

3.how to know which is 'prc' and 'syt' ,
p/s : by the way , can give definiton for both of tht.?..

-planning to go tomorrow . hope can get senior here to help , gracias
Old 18-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
planning going in 1 hour from now, is it condom provided or not?..and how about language of communication ?, coz as a malay..hardly to talk in chinese...
fren, my advice wil b...bring along a fren that can speak mandarin/cantonese....as for condom, yes its provided....coz the main KL dom dom supplier do lepak there....RM20+ for 144 pcs

Old 18-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
reporting 1st time exp (17/10/2007)-
-going there today around 7 pm ,arriving there then order drink ( coz too tired walking just to get there
-maybe because of lacks in communication cant get one
waiting there until 8 pm...
- coz i only can speak malay/english (damm-if i knew this would happen , sure learn speak chinese one)....
-when wanna leave already , got this one i dunno 'prc' maybe (dunno if correct) ..approach me and offer me kuaci ...then i ask , can u speak malay/english ...coz cant understand ...
then she also looked confused then i said nvm ( dammm , miss 1 )

1. from my observation , cant see any1 tht 20++ age...hardly maybe none today...so, i wanna ask what the most peak/suitable time to go there

2.how to say if i want another one then the one who approach me , and to discuss the price coz really to say only can speak malay/english ( chinese a bit only)

Interesting leh. Actually without any working command of mandarin, there is not much fun, bonking PRC's. If they can speak English, they will be hosting in CCTV9 or keeping those kwailows happy in Shanghai. It is extremely rare to find one PRC WL to be able to speak English [not even in HC's and not to mention they are being found in PW center]

1. Try before lunch.

2. JIAO BEI DE XIAO JIE LAI. HUI JIANG YING-YU DE, SOH-LI AH....

3. PRC are the accepted term for those WL's [even ML] or any service staff that come from the Peoples' Republic of China. SYT actually is a term popularized by the late SH Tan in his Malay Mail columns, to mean "Sweet Young Thing" so any girl from any nationality or race that is YOUNG, SWEET and PRETTY will fit into this category. For a layman that has not studied Anthropology, it is very difficult to ascertain the facial aspects to differentiate a PRC with others. The only clue is the clothes that they wear which is very much different in style from us, especially those who had just landed, will wear clothes that are more China-fashioned. Most of those who came from the rural China's north have some freckles on their faces and body. Mal-nourished look [rather pale with light brownish streaks on their faces] is also a common feature to dteremine whether she is PRC or not.
Old 18-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, firstly I was just wondering why you still insist on going to Peng Hwa when you cant speak Chinese. I really admire your spirit in cheonging but this place might be a little too scary for someone who cant speak Chinese.

The aim issue would be definitely how to bargain the price down. These PRCs will start at crazy prices. I even heard one tell an customer that she is willing to do anything for RM$250. She even mention 2 hrs service but we all know that it's all bullshit. Normally just hit and run meaning max 45 mins.

Anyway just to answer your questions :

1) The younger PRCs will only appear in the early afternoon and disappear after 7pm. Most of them will proceed to KTVs or pubs to earn extras.

2) As for changing targets, just ignore the one sitting with you and after a while she will get the picture. Their main aim is to get you to do a quickie. If she sense that you are not responding, then they will move to other targets. For price, I guess your only choice would be to use sign language. As mentioned, you will not know what you will be getting so good luck.

3) PRC means People Republic of China meaning china girls.
SYT means Sweet Young Thing.

Keep up your cheonging spirit. Will add 1 pt to you tmr.
Old 18-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Interesting leh. Actually without any working command of mandarin, there is not much fun, bonking PRC's. If they can speak English, they will be hosting in CCTV9 or keeping those kwailows happy in Shanghai. It is extremely rare to find one PRC WL to be able to speak English [not even in HC's and not to mention they are being found in PW center]

1. Try before lunch.

2. JIAO BEI DE XIAO JIE LAI. HUI JIANG YING-YU DE, SOH-LI AH....

3. PRC are the accepted term for those WL's [even ML] or any service staff that come from the Peoples' Republic of China. SYT actually is a term popularized by the late SH Tan in his Malay Mail columns, to mean "Sweet Young Thing" so any girl from any nationality or race that is YOUNG, SWEET and PRETTY will fit into this category. For a layman that has not studied Anthropology, it is very difficult to ascertain the facial aspects to differentiate a PRC with others. The only clue is the clothes that they wear which is very much different in style from us, especially those who had just landed, will wear clothes that are more China-fashioned. Most of those who came from the rural China's north have some freckles on their faces and body. Mal-nourished look [rather pale with light brownish streaks on their faces] is also a common feature to dteremine whether she is PRC or not.
Well done Professor......always there when needed..
Old 18-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

thx senior woodringman,proffesor and drydust ,
"Bro, firstly I was just wondering why you still insist on going to Peng Hwa when you cant speak Chinese. I really admire your spirit in cheonging but this place might be a little too scary for someone who cant speak Chinese.

The aim issue would be definitely how to bargain the price down. These PRCs will start at crazy prices. I even heard one tell an customer that she is willing to do anything for RM$250. She even mention 2 hrs service but we all know that it's all bullshit. Normally just hit and run meaning max 45 mins."

-Quoting from wht had been wrttien by senior woodringman , i go through back reading some threads and agree with them tht its quite hard for a people like me who cant speak 'well' in mandarin/cantonese to cheong prc
-do some research and found a thread called " Kowloon health centre at TAR road" , after do some reading on it , maybe gonna try this today ...for the first time ever go to cheong ...
-thx senior woodringman for the encouragement and other seniors too...hope to get 1st best exp(hopefully)
THX to ALL
Old 18-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
-do some research and found a thread called " Kowloon health centre at TAR road" , after do some reading on it , maybe gonna try this today ...for the first time ever go to cheong ...
-thx senior woodringman for the encouragement and other seniors too...hope to get 1st best exp(hopefully)
THX to ALL
Bro, dun call me senior cos me also just join SBF.

Since you first time, maybe a HC would be much better cos at least you will be getting what you paying for. Kowloon is noted for it's MILF and if that's your cup of tea, then it's a good place to go.

If you are looking for younger gals, then I would recommend Saboon at Seasons Tower. There is a thread on this place so do a search and look for it. The managers there speak English and I am sure they would entertain non-chinese bros unlike Sky River HC. Cost would be higher than Kowloon..about RM198 for a full package but the facilities and food makes up for the extra amount. You can literally spend hours at Saboon so RM$198 quite worth spending.

Dun forget your FR (Field Report).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1