The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodringman View Post
Bro, dun call me senior cos me also just join SBF.

Just joined ka? hurhurhur.....
Old 18-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cyrux FYI you can also locate some syt around 10pm ++ but watch out heard it was raid by MIB yesterday around 1.30am. You can go there look for Ah Ping she have a buch of sisters that is really good look 7/10 and 2 of them have 36D boobs if you are boobs lover.

Just watch out when you go there since it was raided by MIB 5 days in a row. Good luck and have a great cheonging.
Old 18-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cyrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oic...thx for the info bro..klpgfun...can those syt speak english or malay...?
Old 18-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

err ... ah ping can speak basic English but u will be a big carrot lo. Take not charging rate will be at 80 -120 max. do not go for any amount higher then that and dont trust the 2 hrs package thingy as ppl say max is 45 min only u will get except u really know the gals.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Just joined ka? hurhurhur.....
I should say that I am just like you....reborn and free again.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpgfun View Post
cyrux FYI you can also locate some syt around 10pm ++ but watch out heard it was raid by MIB yesterday around 1.30am. You can go there look for Ah Ping she have a buch of sisters that is really good look 7/10 and 2 of them have 36D boobs if you are boobs lover.
How to go PW and look for a PRC if you dun know how she looks? I am sure you dun expect him to ask every PRC whether she is Ah Ping or not?? Plus the fact that our bro cyrux dun speak Mandarin.

You want to intro like that, at least pass a contact number. At least if Bro cyrux dun speak the language, he can get someone to help him.
Old 19-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I should say that I am just like you....reborn and free again.
My former shelf is DEAD, and I am just like the Dalai Lama, reborn into another being. But I know that you are NOT
Old 19-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
How to go PW and look for a PRC if you dun know how she looks? I am sure you dun expect him to ask every PRC whether she is Ah Ping or not?? Plus the fact that our bro cyrux dun speak Mandarin.

You want to intro like that, at least pass a contact number. At least if Bro cyrux dun speak the language, he can get someone to help him.
Perhaps bro cyrux could copy this and reprint it into a larger format and use it as a signboard [like travel agents seeking the newly arrived passengers to identify themselves]

我要找亚萍小姐
我要跟她做爱

then OK oledi loh
Old 19-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Perhaps bro cyrux could copy this and reprint it into a larger format and use it as a signboard [like travel agents seeking the newly arrived passengers to identify themselves]

我要找亚萍小姐
我要跟她做爱

then OK oledi loh
Hahaha...dropped off my chair when I saw this post.
Old 19-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Plus the fact that our bro cyrux dun speak Mandarin.

If wanna try PRC must speak a little. Or pray she understand you. If not, then too bad lorr
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 20-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Place for action

Hi bros, I have read through the whole thread. I find PW very interesting and may give it a try next week.

Somehow I didn't see any bros describing in detail the places (apartment or hotel room) for the 'real action'. Would any experienced bros be kind enuf to share it with the rest, so we can be better prepared (not shocked)? Is it advisable to take the gal to a hotel nearby, say in BB? Would she ask for a higher price (besides the room)?

IMHO, as far as the 'raids' are concerned, PW itself is not as dangerous for us customers as the place for the 'real action'.
Old 20-10-2007, 01:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Place for action

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-suru View Post
Hi bros, I have read through the whole thread. I find PW very interesting and may give it a try next week.

Somehow I didn't see any bros describing in detail the places (apartment or hotel room) for the 'real action'. Would any experienced bros be kind enuf to share it with the rest, so we can be better prepared (not shocked)? Is it advisable to take the gal to a hotel nearby, say in BB? Would she ask for a higher price (besides the room)?

IMHO, as far as the 'raids' are concerned, PW itself is not as dangerous for us customers as the place for the 'real action'.
I just came back from their hotel room..

Heard today big wind in KL so decide to work late so tat tomolo i can meet some of my 'cipet' in klang. Around 10 pm 1 of my close bro Master said he is in town.. no choice has to go out meet him. Bros Boinker and TD were there too. Since Master likes prc and i just start to learn abt prc yest.. i need some help from 2 PRC Kings. I managed to get 7 ctcs from both of them.. few are from PW. When i called them and they said they will go back nearby hotel wait for us. PRC king wont be PRC king if the gers are from bad quality.. reach their hotel room 1st thing i saw was a syt PRC.. very cute face and the way she dress oso nice. Later she called back another prc.. almost the same quality as her.. another prc was on the way back to hotel. Since it was just a look see tour and still a dozen ctcs to check.. we left shortly after.

Inner i will tell my self next week i will return for their service.. i'm really glad without spending too much time to explore i get the best prc's of PW, thanks to bros who treat me as newbie well. Futher i have received few prc pictures from the PRC Kings today.. saw 1 prc who is just 18 yrs old.. what she attract me the most is her innocent look come with 38E cup.

If i have the PRC King's permission to share, i will share their ctcs with u.
Old 20-10-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Prime Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG. The rumours are true. Someone PRC loving spirit has possessed Dekuip
Old 20-10-2007, 01:45 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
OMG. The rumours are true. Someone PRC loving spirit has possessed Dekuip
I watch Jolin Chai concert (especilly her 2 spot lights) almost 2 days non stop only then i dare to try PRC.. hehehe.. turn out not that bad experience at all.
Old 20-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Qin Ai De deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
I watch Jolin Chai concert (especilly her 2 spot lights) almost 2 days non stop only then i dare to try PRC.. hehehe.. turn out not that bad experience at all.
Hey. Jolin ain no normal gal le. She is Taiwanese super star. 36-G!!! heh. Like dat u better not watch Beyonce video
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1