The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Newbie question

Hope u guys dun mind.

At massage palour or HC... during the massage, will u guy take off every piece of clothing? Of left a underwear on? Pls advise. I nv chiong HC or massage palor b4.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Elmark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie question

Bro of cos is take off everything loh unless u feel shy
Old 02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Hope u guys dun mind.

At massage palour or HC... during the massage, will u guy take off every piece of clothing? Of left a underwear on? Pls advise. I nv chiong HC or massage palor b4.
Got action one - birthday suit

No action one - shorts will be provided
Old 03-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AF004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will take off all my clothing except my underwear. Later, the massage surely ask me to take it off one. So i will ask her to stripe my underwear for me

I can be a Heroes.
But don't get involve in virus Herpes
Old 03-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
arum is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro

Most HC's will have towels available - if you feel awkward initally to remove underwear also, tie the towel around your waist till you feel more at ease...
Old 03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
x500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most will strip to underwear lah, but beware of those who ask you to strip everything, will ask you want extra services or not
Old 03-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
cuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
Got action one - birthday suit

No action one - shorts will be provided
Hmm...Not really true....Got action 1 shorts also be provided...If not all the bros outside will be seeing ur ding-dongs "Ting-Tong"-ing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Hope u guys dun mind.

Bro....U juz look at the WL facial expression.... Example, when u start taking down ur shorts & she give u the , then u know cannot lor...Hahaha....

Jokes aside....HC haf the time will need u take off everyting 1....If as quoted from TNP: "Individual Room with Attached Shower", then can safely say sure have special 1 la.....For TN, really up to urself.... Most of the time "no say 2 words", juz do it....

On my Up List ...
Bros pls PM me your latest post...Tanks....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If take off everythg, then got raid how huh? worse is if the gal also take off how huh?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

for me is birthday suit. born with nothing and die with nothing. keke..... like that feel more comfortable, esp when massage the butt.

R-K-O
Old 04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF004 View Post
I will take off all my clothing except my underwear. Later, the massage surely ask me to take it off one. So i will ask her to stripe my underwear for me
Haha.. somebody with the same thinking as me. Sometimes, I also purposely leave my underwear on.

Actually I find it quite sensual too. And when action about to start, the WL will help me take off underwear, feel shiok!!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

I dont care lah! Just strippped down naked & lied down. What to shy? Just Do It!
Old 06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
Arctic Ice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArctic Ice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In my case, I'm always showing a hardon underneath my underwear b4 the start of the massage. Ended up getting and ask if i like something else special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1