The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ok juz to sum up my BKK CNY trip ........ Brief FR on places I went..........

1. Saphan Kwai - Chat
80% SYT gers......... Quantity many probably over 80gers......... Sit with a thin SYT....... Ok looking quite playful so tcss with her and teh her nei nei....... Had one ger to lap dance for 100bht.......take out here is 2500bht ST all -in room inclusive.

2. Saphan Kwai - For U
Mixture of SYTs and young MILFs.......the night i went quantity about 50-60gers........ Small homely place with KTV rooms above.......sit with a cute SYT who is super playful knnz i squeeze her boobs she ask me dig her pussy .......... Had two gers for lap dance oso 100bht each..........take out here is 2000bht all-in room inclusive. Saw a few farangs and one yipun the night I went......

3. Chok Chai 4 - some thai name pub and restaurant
Pretty pub and restaurant......... Went for dinner alone, inexpensive menu ....... Quantity of pretties probably 20-30gers ......... Quality varies but saw many chio ones........... When food and beer cum then two pretties approach me ask if they can sit with me......... So Ok, cut it short bought them 5 vodka shots each and we enjoyed each other company. Nothing lupsap but I made two pretty friends....... Check bin food and drinks about 1000bht excluding gers drinks and if i remember correctly one vodka shot is 180bht........

4. Huai Kwang Soapy - Nataree
Yet another good fuck here......... Quantity of gers probably 50.......wide selection of gers........ The time of my visit the hi-end gers about 14 of them but not all of them are new or juz lose their virginity type......... A few I have seen them seating at back sofa for almost year now. Chose a 3200bht ger from Nakhon Pathom. Chii Nong Oil....... Standard Shower SOP, 65% GFE but 80% good fuck....... One of the few who does AR and BBBJ.........but of cuz cap sex........ Left a happy man .........

3 more places to share........... Will finish up later..........
wow wasnt so long ago..or it seems in my mind 2013 only i was in Sk d99 etc barfine was 1500or 1800 St ..2000 Lt
Old 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Party- yes this word is often use to release stress.

Thai people loves to party- in fact party to them is like working.

The usual place to party for tourists will be Royal City Ave or RCA. Along this stretch of road has several clubs, not to forget clubs for gays and a kapoo.

Onxy- just opened mid last year. One of the famous club now. The most expensive club compare to Slim & Route 66. A bottle of Gold Reserve cost you 2.9K bht. Mixers and ice is chargeable. Songs; house, house progressive, tribal.

Slim- beside Onxy. Gold Reserve- 2.5K bht. Songs; hip hop. Used to be one of my favorite club. Mixers and ice is chargeable.

Route66- beside Slim. Gold Reserve- 2.5K bht. Songs; top 40 & hip hop.
Mixer and ice is chargeable.

Gay club- it's right after Route 66- not sure what it called. Never been to there before. So gay tourists you might want to take note about it.

Kapoo- Kitty Kapoo- won't elaborate on kapoo as I'm not fan of kapoo.

Note: clubs in Thailand generally doesn't earn from the whiskey that we bought from them instead they earn from the mixers and ice.
In order to avoid disappointment, do come early. As these clubs usually full by 2300hrs.

Getting lucky inside club. If you used to be a "fisher man" in Sg clubs. Managed to get luck every time whenever you club. Then getting lucky in these discos is not an issue. But if you never get lucky before; doesn't mean you won't get lucky in these discos, but I just wanna to remind, some of these female customers who club here are FL themselves.
I like to add my favourite club - Shock39
The thing I like about going here is there is practically no farangs and most of the girls who club here are either FLs or are from the bars, massage parlours, AGGs who come here to relax on their off days. Never failed to bring back a bed warmer for the night from here.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I like to add my favourite club - Shock39
The thing I like about going here is there is practically no farangs and most of the girls who club here are either FLs or are from the bars, massage parlours, AGGs who come here to relax on their off days.
Which shock39 u went?
Old 01-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Party- yes this word is often use to release stress.

Thai people loves to party- in fact party to them is like working.

The usual place to party for tourists will be Royal City Ave or RCA. Along this stretch of road has several clubs, not to forget clubs for gays and a kapoo.

Onxy- just opened mid last year. One of the famous club now. The most expensive club compare to Slim & Route 66. A bottle of Gold Reserve cost you 2.9K bht. Mixers and ice is chargeable. Songs; house, house progressive, tribal.

Slim- beside Onxy. Gold Reserve- 2.5K bht. Songs; hip hop. Used to be one of my favorite club. Mixers and ice is chargeable.

Route66- beside Slim. Gold Reserve- 2.5K bht. Songs; top 40 & hip hop.
Mixer and ice is chargeable.

Gay club- it's right after Route 66- not sure what it called. Never been to there before. So gay tourists you might want to take note about it.

Kapoo- Kitty Kapoo- won't elaborate on kapoo as I'm not fan of kapoo.

Note: clubs in Thailand generally doesn't earn from the whiskey that we bought from them instead they earn from the mixers and ice.
In order to avoid disappointment, do come early. As these clubs usually full by 2300hrs.

Getting lucky inside club. If you used to be a "fisher man" in Sg clubs. Managed to get luck every time whenever you club. Then getting lucky in these discos is not an issue. But if you never get lucky before; doesn't mean you won't get lucky in these discos, but I just wanna to remind, some of these female customers who club here are FL themselves.
Ya man, the mixer sibei expensive man, i buy one black label 2k plus, mixer i spend on the black label 5k plus those girls that i brought there all drink coke + little bit of black label only ~ ~!
Old 01-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a new talad rod fai at ratchada that just opened and just beside esplande, nearest mrt thailand cultural centre.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Thai friend told me that those who keep going to saphan Kwai will become a Kwai. 555,
What a joke !!!
Old 01-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteeruk2553 View Post
My Thai friend told me that those who keep going to saphan Kwai will become a Kwai. 555,
What a joke !!!
You Bad nah call Peope Buffalo slow and stupid lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Can the other bros who frequent SK bars verify that the "coyote dancers" are Thai or Laos nationality ? Last I checked with a papasan there are numerous Laos nationals working there. Not sure if he was referring to the PRs or the dancers.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 in BKK sukhumvit during 6-8 mar. Pm me for a meet up
Old 01-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Any1 in BKK sukhumvit during 6-8 mar. Pm me for a meet up
Sukhumvit in between soi 13 and 15 ?
Old 02-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Can the other bros who frequent SK bars verify that the "coyote dancers" are Thai or Laos nationality ? Last I checked with a papasan there are numerous Laos nationals working there. Not sure if he was referring to the PRs or the dancers.
Which AGG at saphan Kwai u referring to? As far as I know, Ted99 don't have any Laos girls from my past visits. My latest visit sat with two girls who are from Sa keaw and maha sarakham (Thai). During Thai university Holiday at other province, will find some of this girl who work at inthamara.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Which AGG at saphan Kwai u referring to? As far as I know, Ted99 don't have any Laos girls from my past visits. My latest visit sat with two girls who are from Sa keaw and maha sarakham (Thai). During Thai university Holiday at other province, will find some of this girl who work at inthamara.
Ted99 was the one I went. The girl I was sitting with was from Laos. Because I told her I going laos/vientiane soon and she told me she was from there. Reason also why the girls go ST only at the nearby hotels because they do not have proper ID if follow the customers to their hotels for LT? I could be wrong but I was told.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reason also why the girls go ST only at the nearby hotels because they do not have proper ID if follow the customers to their hotels for LT? I could be wrong but I was told.
The main reason is still "money"... Majority of the guys there are Thais. They know which hotel/motel to go. The gers are also smart on which hotel to go too. There are many cheap hotels and service apartments in BKK which they dun bother about ger ID.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
i took 3-4 girls one each nite, i dont speak thai/issan etc, we just spoke body language..i stayed at one of the ST hotels they use so i just took them back..but it seems they ALL preferred going to that one hotel rather any others as i stayed at anotehr one close by and they refused to go there
Old 02-03-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What a joke !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You Bad nah call Peope Buffalo slow and stupid lol
555...if having a good time makes you a kwai, you can call me DOM kwai

Quote:
I believe most dancers are Thai; other bros can verfy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1