The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have been alternating between Chi Zi and Long Nu this week. Body is tired but they are addictive. Both so different in character and personality. Long Nu is aggressive and it felt like she is devouring you, while Chi Zi is slow and sensuous, very slow, very sensuous. She is like a Japanese wife waiting for husband to come home type. Pours you a drink, after your shower, she is waiting there with her hands open and pointing to the towel to step on, to receive you and help you dry up with a smile. It is relaxing, even her massage soothes. Then next day I will visit Long Nu like a mistress and let her devour me. Damn!!
Old 20-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
LurkerBN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
Sharing is caring!

One man's meat is another man's poison

Think with big head not small head.

Read everything with a BIG pinch of salt

Enjoy massaging fellow SBF chiongsters!
Totally agree. But guess the age old problem with "quarrelling over women" still persist.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Have been alternating between Chi Zi and Long Nu this week. Body is tired but they are addictive. Both so different in character and personality. Long Nu is aggressive and it felt like she is devouring you, while Chi Zi is slow and sensuous, very slow, very sensuous. She is like a Japanese wife waiting for husband to come home type. Pours you a drink, after your shower, she is waiting there with her hands open and pointing to the towel to step on, to receive you and help you dry up with a smile. It is relaxing, even her massage soothes. Then next day I will visit Long Nu like a mistress and let her devour me. Damn!!
Sounds like heaven bro
Old 20-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Sounds like heaven bro
Tried Chizi once, must say she good and nice lady. 😊👍
Old 20-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which Long Nu?
Old 20-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Which Long Nu?
Probably the most asked question in this thread lately lol.

Howling animal site. Number Twenty Eight
Old 20-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Don't know why you guys so reluctant to share, or worry of what. Here is Momo ad where she works at a spa now:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701052
These jokers protect ML as if they protect their wives.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunion2 View Post
My 1st time writing up a FR and just to share with bro this lovely ML.
LingEr
Look wise is around late twenties and has a bit foxy look. In real person, she look thinner than the photo. Not a big difference though.
Her bust is at good C size to fill up your hand fully. Soft and natural.
Service wise. She is committed to please customer. Her massage skill is better than most of other girls but this is not the main point.
Her HDLY skill and cat bath is one of the best I tried so far. She take her time to taste and arouse you while she is in topless. Excellent sensual feel and got the GF feel allow 3G roaming her top.Her BBBJ is also good and maintain a seductive eye contact while her mouth is busy at your 2IC. She suck it slowly and passionately. Not a time watcher. She make sure you enjoy it thoroughly. I am the type that my 2IC can stand BBBJ for quite a while before cum and she still work hard for it and patiently sucking. Finally, she finish off with CIM which is one of my favourite, almost suck away all my energy away and leaving only my soul behind.
The place is located at central area and about 8mins walk from Rochor MRT and rather quiet environment day or night.

I would RTM to her soon and recommend to bro who like massage and BBBJ. Do take care of her while she is here. Below is her link

https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage/
Agree that Ling Er is good with her CIM and GFE. I think another bro also wrote a MR on her few days ago.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Used to working for herself now working in this spa?

Hmm.... I don't seee many girls doing the reverse...

Normal is work in spa then work for herself..

Anyway This spa is complicated....good luck...
Momo will feel the impact, once she sees her earnings are lesser than her last stint
Old 20-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Momo will feel the impact, once she sees her earnings are lesser than her last stint
If I'm not wrong she alr took that into consideration when she decided to come back here and go to the Spa side.
Probably some circumstances can't be helped. Whether worth it or not it's up to her and bros visiting her to decide I guess.
Old 20-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post

If i am not wrong, this spa ml allowed full service one....
FL VS ML... don't be surprise ML AP earn as much as FL or even mor

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes. Agreed. I don't think I will even accept any ML as GF. We can be close as friends, but not into relationships. It is complicated and they usually bring with them issues and problems, if not why even are they in this line. Other than getting a pussy, you have to absorb all her problems and still be with her knowing she is taking other customers. Usually guys who fall into this thinks with their small head.

It is all transactional. A little text here and there can be fun, but never be serious. You are the player, not being played. You are the paymaster. Never accept a free session even because you lost all morale high grounds when she needs help.
Well said but sometimes you may get suck into kc without knowing once you rtm a ml too often and get too close. You will prob probe into their lives and start to hear this n that.. better to maintain a distance if one is not strong willed, whether you are single, got gf or married, otherwise you are looking for problems and have only yourself to blame
Old 20-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If I'm not wrong she alr took that into consideration when she decided to come back here and go to the Spa side.
Probably some circumstances can't be helped. Whether worth it or not it's up to her and bros visiting her to decide I guess.
Many MLs, especially those who made lots of money during their earlier visit/s, want to return to our shores because they can earn a whole lot more here, mainly because of the exchange rate. Quoting one ML who visited a few times, she said she felt particularly happy whenever she received payment, as she would look at the $100 the customer was paying as RMB 500.

Those on returning visits will try to apply for longer term passes, whatever, whichever that are available to them, as the aim is to come here to make Singapore dollars. For younger girls, they will apply for student passes; those with spa experience back home can apply for WP to work in spas; many will apply to be singers; etc. Each type of pass carries with it terms and conditions that must be fulfilled. A student pass requires minimum attendance for classes, a WP for spa requires the ML to operate at the spa, and a WP for singers require the girl to report to the KTV or nightclub X number of hours for X number of days per week.

All these girls will use the time outside schooling/working hours to take customers. Some of these MLs are known to have private arrangements with their respective employers that do not require them to report to work at all by paying a substantial fee every month to the employers, but these run the risk of the employers playing them out or cheating them. Several MLs I knew in the past had their WP cancelled unilaterally without their knowledge even though they continued to make monthly payments. By cancelling the WPs without letting the MLs know, these unscrupulous employers free up vacancies to sponsor new girls for WP application.

In instances like MOMO, by reporting to work at the spa, the girl can safeguard herself from having their WP cancelled without her knowledge.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Not my favourite place to Chiong but she’s there.
Perhaps there’s quite a number of “benefits” for working there from the boss.
It's because of working pass
Old 20-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aliboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/lena-massage/

Honest personal review on Lena for bros looking for a SYT with proper massage.

Looks : 9/10
- like a GND University girlfriend

Massage : 8/10
- puts in alot of effort and strength, always improving her techniques when ever I revisit her.

Body : 10/10
- petite size
- devilish body, understand that she takes the effort to eat right and exercise to maintain it. Kudos to her!

GFE : 10/10
- able to talk about anything under the sun, two way conversations are always great.
- great attitude towards things, and always optimistic.

- walking distance from MRT.
- room can be abit messy at times, due to the amount of towels and various bedsheets which she makes effort to wash and dry everyday.
- hygiene is good, will offer you a bedroom slipper if need be.

Remarks :
- been a regular since she returned.
- if you are lucky enough, might be able to taste the food she cooks for herself during her meals! Uuuuumamii!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1