The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthas View Post
Planning a trip to ANgeles this 7-10 sept, anyone gonna be there? Gonna be a bit of a total noob, but i've done quite a bit of research. Still would be better if anyone will be there so I won't have to solo it.
Sept is kinda rough weather
Old 18-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

I am gg there in Sept too.. Leading a platoon..tink by da 2nd day after the induction on the first day, everyone will hunt by themselves.. Hahaha.AC is not difficult to explore.. 👌
Old 19-06-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just spent the weekend in Angeles.

Platinum bar
Opens up at 12pm and happy hour is till 5pm - place is open till 11pm, SMP is 60php
Some cute girls but not that many, octagon stage in the middle.
Bar fine is 2k to take out for the whole day - ask the girl up front what time she's gonna be back as some will go back to their kids.
Everything is fake leather stools with a single sofa and high tables - outside seating area with old white guys.
Lady drink is 200.
There is a smoking room.
- I came back at 1pm to the place and the amount of girls doubled which a few better looking ones.

Luscious
Open at 1PM till 10PM, Very rundown place with very few girls, even less good looking ones and seems each one of them is a smoker (Smoking allowed inside) but they are very energetic.
Mostly rundown sofas with an elliptical dancing area surrounded by stools and there’s a pool table and each game is 10 pesos. Beers are 75 each all day long.
Bar fine is 2k.
They have a room in the back for a short time for 1.8k

Highway 54 Day Bar
Lots of good looking girls, but beware as some do not drink or speak English, korean sounds and english are played in the background.
Open 12-7pm, quite a few korean guys here.
4pm-8pm happy hour and drinks will be 60php.
2500 bar fine; make sure they can speak a bit basic English as the one with me didn't drink and didn't speak English so I quickly told her to go away.

Det 5
12 till 11pm. Hp 12-5.
Bar fine is by girl, beer during HP is 65, girls are mid-low quality but quite of few of them, 90% sofa seating, elevated stage, outdated songs, no smoking inside. Lots of Tequila!
Bar is split to 2 parts.

Emotions
Elevated pit, Some good looking girls in bras and knickers, opens at 1pm-10pm and same prices throughout 65php for a beer. Good energy from the girls.
Bar fine depends on the girls, and apparently there’s a room upstairs.
Music was good till there was a power outage, pool games are free

Gentleman bar
3pm-12am. HP 3-6pm.
Girls are quite sub par and it was all filled with all caucasians, wicker furniture.
No one wanted to tell me how much money is anything.

Pony Tails
Poppers are 200 for a pair (those like fireworks things). Place open 12-9pm, HP 12-6, bar fine is 2500.
pool table 15. Some good looking girls, some not so much, you sit around a round stage, lady drink is 300.

Club Ra - walking street open up at 6pm till 3am, this is one of my favourites, dozens of girls for choosing and a lot are good looking. Beer is 70php and girlie drink is 300php, there’s some arbitrary rule that 4th floor sofas need a min spend of 10k but that’s a bull, if you’re nice they will take you up. Bar fine is up to they lady as I figure, the one that was with me asked for 3.6k and she’s an acrobat.
one of the best things about this place is the shows they have... pretty much every 30 minutes there’s one with fire, hilarious dialog and good dancing and the like, you will not be disappointed.
Ended the night with my friend fingering one of the staff (bar girl also fingered her) while the mamasan was watching and laughing.
Can use a credit card, there's a small fee (can't remember how much).

Finishing the weekend, spent it at Aqua partying with some girls that my friends brought, lucky for me, as I didn't bar fine any girl, the bar girls brought some of their girl friends that are not working and I ended up hooking up with one (Maybe if there are enough points upped there will be a pic and a video or two :-D)

High society is still full of freelancers and foreigners that hasn't changed - entrance is 100php for guys and 50 for ladies.
They did open a new club named "Mega Dance" super amazing something something which was not bad! but that one from what I gathered is really just for plain people, you can hit it off with the girls and have a good time, entrance is 200 for guys and 100 for ladies, they have a nice part of the club which is a smoking room and staff is really great - They DO NOT take cards, so if you get a table and spend a few thousand be ready to have it all cash.

PS. not a clone, and if you zap, leave a nick so I can return a favor.

Last edited by asdatasd; 19-06-2018 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added phots
Old 19-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Just spent the weekend in Angeles.
Already upped... but great FR. Thanks for sharing. AQUA is fine only if you bring your own girls. The set up makes it difficult to mingle... or at least for me
Old 19-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milfboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for the update bro.. looking forward to club ra!!
Old 19-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Already upped... but great FR. Thanks for sharing. AQUA is fine only if you bring your own girls. The set up makes it difficult to mingle... or at least for me
I completely agree, not only for you.
Old 19-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
I completely agree, not only for you.
Good to see bro you enjoy stays in AC. Especially for those noon bars... I share the same feeling ...
Old 21-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Just declaration and waiting for Customs to count It all saves drama.. oh, ensure you have private car to pick up to avoid a hit

Old 21-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Oooohhhh.. Monies from kyodai!The Gokudos are alrdy there.. 😅
Old 22-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

Yuki san was planning to open a Japanese styled exotic soapland in Cebu!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Yuki san was planning to open a Japanese styled exotic soapland in Cebu!
😂😂

Top secret .. or was going to buy girls like the Japanese man who made a dozen Thai pregnant ??
Old 25-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

Come on guys, I know it's rainy season button to have some action in Walking Street Bars!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Only in the Philippines

Choobi choobi Canadian snow crab at 1300 peso. Enough for 3 people

Old 28-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Only in the Philippines

Choobi choobi Canadian snow crab at 1300 peso. Enough for 3 people
Wow! Nice. Where did you get this?
I must plan a trip to Manila soon.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Wow! Nice. Where did you get this?
I must plan a trip to Manila soon.
This is in Baguio.

They have branches elsewhere too.

http://www.choobichoobi.com/choobi-choobi-branches/
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1