The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haizzz...any sinkee will never forgive and never forget to tekan our Ai-See-Eh when their beloved foreign gals dun allowed in to let sinkee fark....always failed to see their gal are so dishonest and bad for him...
Lesson learnt next time dont book hotel first for them. My friend say one of the few reasons are she come to singapore at late night, and another reason she 19... Whatever it is, damn du lan hotel cancel also no refund
Old 02-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
Lesson learnt next time dont book hotel first for them. My friend say one of the few reasons are she come to singapore at late night, and another reason she 19... Whatever it is, damn du lan hotel cancel also no refund
find yourself a better gf when you visit Vietnam...while you hv fun with low hanging fruits...must also have the guts to go after endangered species....those ah lien neighborhood type...this Lien type will never have been to sinkieland...so no problem to come in....

I always dun encourage to bring VB to sinkieland...first so expensive then after that they exposed too much thinking that every sinkee very rich and can afford anything...

hotel, how much you paid that cannot refund...easily one day $100/-...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
find yourself a better gf when you visit Vietnam...while you hv fun with low hanging fruits...must also have the guts to go after endangered species....those ah lien neighborhood type...this Lien type will never have been to sinkieland...so no problem to come in....

I always dun encourage to bring VB to sinkieland...first so expensive then after that they exposed too much thinking that every sinkee very rich and can afford anything...

hotel, how much you paid that cannot refund...easily one day $100/-...
Mean to be a surprise visit to find me.... I never encouraged her come sgp find me She never discuss and buy ticket liao. Bo bian. Now i fly back singapore. She now in hcm i ask her stay here dont go back danang first. Tomolo i fly back here to accompany her for few days in expenses i have to skip two days of school n urgent leave. I only wonder will vietnam customs dont let me in ma since i just flew back today...
Old 02-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mean to be a surprise visit to find me.... I never encouraged her come sgp find me She never discuss and buy ticket liao. Bo bian. Now i fly back singapore. She now in hcm i ask her stay here dont go back danang first. Tomolo i fly back here to accompany her for few days in expenses i have to skip two days of school n urgent leave. I only wonder will vietnam customs dont let me in ma since i just flew back today...
wow!...lidat I hv no experience on such turn around of 1 day...think Vn immigration may try to question hard why you need to come back after only flying out yesterday...so you better be prepared to answer...knew 1 to 2 weeks should not be a problem...

anyone have experience...

Old 02-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow!...lidat I hv no experience on such turn around of 1 day...think Vn immigration may try to question hard why you need to come back after only flying out yesterday...so you better be prepared to answer...knew 1 to 2 weeks should not be a problem...

That the first thought in my mind.....
Old 03-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what open cigarette now ha...kkk....

Ya the duty free kind........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
almost... heard that there is one more in the hotel in the far east end village

Not the same lah, I am tokking about the good old days HC where they have hot pool cold pool & place to makan plus got movie theatre room to relax somemore, many like to go there tuang during office hours last time Malaysia Boleh got many many

Only left 3 such places in Sinkie but totally clean ones

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
lucky I no more such headache with them liao

Cause you already possessed the "Mian Shi Jing Pai" liao ma

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ermmm this is never always true or the case last year during a certain period there are many first comers that were turned away at our airpork

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I only wonder will vietnam customs dont let me in ma since i just flew back today...
Quote:

Shouldn't be an issue, I have done this twice before the only difference is that I had exited thru HCM but flew back to Danang on the very next day

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ya the duty free kind........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
The Grandmaster had spoken....

Old 03-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmm this is never always true or the case last year during a certain period there are many first comers that were turned away at our airpork

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
sori hor...past 8 years never encountered any rejections...1st time VB to Singapore with proper living address, stay within 4 to 5 days with return ticket, with S$ 1-2k cash to show proof of tourists....oops another one must dress properly and not like whore, bag also cannot have sexy dresses...

Old 03-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shouldn't be an issue, I have done this twice before the only difference is that I had exited thru HCM but flew back to Danang on the very next day

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Once again Grandmaster spoken...kkk...

Old 03-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tomolo i fly back here to accompany her for few days in expenses i have to skip two days of school n urgent leave. I only wonder will vietnam customs dont let me in ma since i just flew back today...
Concentrate on your study....
Old 03-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Yesterday i call hotel club up..... Told them about the hotel no show , and they did a full refund for me ..... Heng sia...... They say cause i gold member can help me do full refund this time lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1