The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 19-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1681 / Power: 17
snipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No...not disputing your claim...I saw wat you n kakis experienced...but...

No...I dun look like superstar...still need to queue...but...

No...never need to show return ticket...Nor need to ask hv visa...yes only tcss...

Good for you lah, however Laws of probability determines that nothing is really forever or perpetual given this run of good luck not being asked unless you tell you you have already switched your citizenship to Wetnam, cos this ticket thingy have been reported zillion times all over the world wide web

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant futuresnipeshot08 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Sorry wrong cunt-try. Let me try again.

Have I told you about Mui-nee?

Okay now you have piqued my interest......just how long did you managed to come out with that comprehensive piece???

Yes pray do tell us about Mui Ne......I am quite kaypoh.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shhhh...dun tel anyone TS went off Long weekend lol...

Selamat Hari Raya to all...

Back from super long weekend liao.......huhuhu......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
pix abv reminds me of tis kind of services below...lol

Okay I need to know what & where is that joint in the first pic?????? or is it a posed prank???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Interesting, I've been flying through TSN every month for 2 to 3 weeks for the past 6 months.

Never had any questions...(that said, I'm going to jinx myself now). Never had a return ticket either as my schedules are very ad hoc. Last Tuesday, I got out of immigration in 5 minutes for my early morning flight. Was the 2nd person on the queue.

But then again, I have been told I look like a HK superstar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Good for you lah, however Laws of probability determines that nothing is really forever or perpetual given this run of good luck not being asked unless you tell you you have already switched your citizenship to Wetnam, cos this ticket thingy have been reported zillion times all over the world wide web

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Just replied the same to H88 above

Well good for you that you looked like a HK superstar .......better appreciate your run of goot luck while it is still stands........I am a frank & straightforward person both in real life and on the net, I will call a spade (not strictly a spade) but a digging tool while others may be tempted to "beautify" it to suit their "imagined online persona"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25096 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
This business is good. My friend state that 1 day betting in Vietnam easily reach few millions USD per day.
Jialat leh... Whole morning cafe empty due to WC 2018...most punters hv not wakenup...

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Daily can up twice - upping anonymously is charity
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just replied the same to H88 above

Well good for you that you looked like a HK superstar .......better appreciate your run of goot luck while it is still stands........I am a frank & straightforward person both in real life and on the net, I will call a spade (not strictly a spade) but a digging tool while others may be tempted to "beautify" it to suit their "imagined online persona"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
To me a spade is a spade...

Tio suan lah...

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Jialat leh... Whole morning cafe empty due to WC 2018...most punters hv not wakenup...

They haven wake up cos they spent the whole nite shouting and cheering and keeping people like me from sleeping......haiz........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
To me a spade is a spade...

Tio suan lah...

Ermmm suddenly you realised you kena suan????
(otherwise it means you have not captured the real gist of my post kekekeke)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Actually when I did a quick search thru the SBF HCM threads realised dun even need to search the world wide web here already got many reporting such same fark-tup behaviour from their custom/immigration officers for the past 3 years posting (cant multi-quote from old threads so I just cut and paste here)

===============

Luckily for both of you; got once; he ask me where is my rtn tkt to Singapore. I talked to him in tieng viet and he ask me to print out from my lap top. I told him how to print out from the lap top if there isn't any printer. He say he dun care. I also smart enough that I purposely walk to the other side and pretend to ask around and joined another queue. This time round the officers didnt ask me for anything but wasted my time at Immigration.

===============

But true e custom officer a bit Guai lan... From my own experience there not long ago can ask me for my flight ticket, return flight and stuff and ask for visa! Simi lan I sg passport still need what visa trying to be funny with me I think..

===============

Just came back from Hcmc and thus have a question for the regulars. I was in Hcmc last month for 4 days and went there again last Friday for a 3 days trip. When I reached the immigration last Friday, the officer suddenly asked if the guy behind is with me. I said no and he asked what am I there for? I told him visit relative and he stamped my passport. This is the first time I've been questioned this way as I travel quite often to Asean countries on a monthly basis. Are the immigration in Vietnam very anal about multiple entries on a monthly basis?

===============

I posted before either in this thread or other. Randomly, the custom officer will ask for your out bound ticket or even ask for your boarding pass. It has been happening for many years.

===============

Yes; It must be printed out not Electronic Ticket. Once; I had forgotten to print out the Air ticket; the officer ask me to find a place to print out. If not I not able to enter. Luckily; during that time there is a big crowd; I walk to another officer and he didn't even ask me for return tkt.

===============

Agreed; US and Australia have stricter Customs Regulation. In Vietnam immigration counter sometimes will asked for return tickets. I was once caught by the immigration officer tell me to produce my itinerary and I got turn on my laptop and show it to him.

===============

Nope, dun feel any stricter...

As a visitor to Vietnam, we have to follow their rules...so nothing wrong to show our ticket upon request...

as I fly in reqularly, I offer them no excuse by telling the immigration officer my flight number and offer them my printed copy of flight itinerary..

================

There are many more but I no time to search so many...... need to go back to work liao but from these I can safely say I think I did not over-exaggerate my own experiences.

BTW the last part is from you H88, you really need to remember what you had posted before

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are many more but I no time to search so many...... need to go back to work liao but from these I can safely say I think I did not over-exaggerate my own experiences.

BTW the last part is from you H88, you really need to remember what you had posted before

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...that was many years ago...recent last 1 year plus bery lucky leh...btw, I still print my ticket on a re-cycled paper every trip but dun need to show becos the officer never ask for it...

Old 20-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmm suddenly you realised you kena suan????
(otherwise it means you have not captured the real gist of my post kekekeke)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I read it when posted last week...but then again what to do...I still dun look like HK superstar...

Old 20-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Visited Quy Nhon province of Nam Dinh recently...here some photos to share...

Ky co beach

Thap Doi

Monument

Old 20-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Two of these beaches which I will give a miss...

__________________________________________________ __

Two Vietnam beaches among world’s top 50

By Nguyen Quy June 19, 2018 | 03:37 pm GMT+7 US News lists Nha Trang and Phu Quoc as great seaside spots with white sandy beaches and clear blue waters.
A crowded beach and a quiet one in Vietnam have made it to the list of top 50 beaches in the world compiled by the U.S. News newspaper.

The 12-km long Tran Phu beach in the coastal resort town of Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa Province is number 18 on the list, earning rave reviews from holidaymakers for “clear and calm waters and beautiful white sand.”

Snaking alongside the beach is a street that carries the same name, with an array of bars, restaurants and hotels.

However, the beach’s popularity has seen an overcrowding of people and establishments that serve them, and it is no longer a pristine spot.

The 20th beach on the list is a rising star on the southern coast of Phu Quoc Island in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang, 18 hours southwest of Nha Trang.

The Long Beach has been mentioned by seasoned travelers as a must-see destination off the beaten track.

Stretching for almost 20km along the southwestern coast of Phu Quoc, the beach boasts turquoise waters, golden sand, swaying coconut palms, and gorgeous sunsets.

For now, this beach is not crowded, and offers a welcome respite from noisy tourism.

Experience the unspoilt beauty, enjoy fresh seafood, and take a dive to look at the coral reefs or simply swing in a hammock to listen to the sweet melody of the waves.

The list of best white sand beaches was compiled by travel writers based in hotspots around the world, recommending places with “stark white sand that beautifully contrasts with azure waters and painted skies.”

Alongside the two Vietnamese beaches, the Railay Beach in Thailand and Saracen Bay in Cambodia have received high recommendations from the U.S. newspaper as great beach holiday getaways in Southeast Asia.

Old 21-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
No...not disputing your claim...I saw wat you n kakis experienced...but...

No...I dun look like superstar...still need to queue...but...

No...never need to show return ticket...Nor need to ask hv visa...yes only tcss...
Quote:
haha...that was many years ago...recent last 1 year plus bery lucky leh...btw, I still print my ticket on a re-cycled paper every trip but dun need to show becos the officer never ask for it...

Ermmm unfortunately it totally contradicts what you have posted earlier leh

This is why I will never believe that the immigration officers behaved otherwise given that so many other people have experienced otherwise unless there is a hidden agenda in denying such e.g. ideal experienced online persona

BTW I am not referring to anybody in particular but just my personal humble opinions, which may also be wrong in the eyes of others, I think I have more or less made my point so lets just move ahead until their immigration have truly improved

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Advert Space Available