The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
KNS maximum xao lon
Ya ya ya... XNN too much also no good.
My previous 18yo vb (the latest addition in my list) who stay in the same unit as her broke my kang tao.
Nnkc... Today the 18yo vb goes back vn still must break my kang tao this morning.
Now I use my 2nd tactic... Act blur + denial.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Whao lao... U observe can already mah. Why must post out my number 1 tatic. Everyone know liao, how am I suppose to tang jiak now.

Holy moley my friend does this really means there is going to be a latest fad where you get guys eyeing gals albiet in a shy manner in all manners of pubs all over Singapore?

Nobody can fault you for being the trendsetter then.....

Old 25-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Last thurday, met and sat with a SYT in 88, very sweet looking. Unforunately, one of the teeth is out of alignment!

KT and the rest of the gang, no need to apply cos she not suitable for all of u except me

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 25-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Last thurday, met and sat with a SYT in 88, very sweet looking. Unforunately, one of the teeth is out of alignment!

KT and the rest of the gang, no need to apply cos she not suitable for all of u except me
How u know??? As long as SYT, many will come and hunt

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
How u know??? As long as SYT, many will come and hunt
Ofcos I know, I dont want you guys to attack her. Btw, how my model girl in S-box?

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 25-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U XNN again. When Matxxx sit with her at 678 pub, u also around..... I seldom go outing with the group, but that nite was 1 of the nite.... She sit fr the start till the end VLover came late and then TAR TAR TAR with u

Anyway, these gals dun belong to us. Anyone also can sit with them BTW the trend for now is, POTONG JALAN!!!
Ya.. I also remember the outing.. He was crazy... Keep asking me to drink even when I arrived at 1am.. Pls dun Xao KT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ohhh... you remember so clearly
i never xao nhieu nhieu... but it is really I grabbed her w/o knowing. Only when grabbed then I recall
Nowadays, very dangerous to chiong with you already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
NNKC....KT is PJK so better siam him....that gal is he potong from one of my friend, when he go outside smoking....KT happily hugging her....nnkc
It couldnt be worse than your session at AD right? this one only hug hug.. that time you went out, he happily kissing your girl like goldfish loh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
nt XNN, it's called 'White lies'..
Eh, your HP got prob ha.. call you cannot get thru ley..

Quote:
Sometimes KT very funny wan u kno.....I sit down there c him stealing glances at her when ur fren F went outside, after that keep giving her shy smiles when she looked his way, wah lan really buay tahan
I also noticed before.. I caught him when he was doing this to the 678 waitress..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Yup...haha...officially out from the mountain yesterday back to same old gang again...
Bro.. Good to see you back again..

Regards,
vlover
Old 25-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
1) I also remember the outing.. He was crazy... Keep asking me to drink even when I arrived at 1am.. Pls dun Xao KT!!!

2) Nowadays, very dangerous to chiong with you already..

3) It couldnt be worse than your session at AD right? this one only hug hug.. that time you went out, he happily kissing your girl like goldfish loh..

4)I also noticed before.. I caught him when he was doing this to the 678 waitress.
1) vk was not around so only you can drink ma. I was emo that time. Lucky got bro like you around to tar tar tar. Yes, please don xao me. I am still very innocent.

2) where is the danger from such innocent kt!

3) don't add salt add vinegar leg. I only have a light peck on the cheek.

4) she MIA roi. Huhuhu
Old 25-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkSide View Post

Are you getting married soon???
u left me with no choice.. nw saving $$ to get mar....y
counting down 4 months fr now to retire..
Old 25-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U KNS, I turn ard wan to ask u relate ur life story end up u oready dunno MIA with KC to dunno which dark corner liao....:rolleyes
大哥哥oi... we went to 1 of the pub in GL to reserve a hot seat for u but too bad u din come..
Old 25-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post

Eh, your HP got prob ha.. call you cannot get thru ley..
when did u call me.. i thk my no out of ur fav list liao..
today my spy (084) reported seeing 3 of u in E*** yesterday..
Old 25-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
counting down 4 months fr now to retire.
retirment planning is the trend now huh?

Quote:
大哥哥oi... we went to 1 of the pub in GL to reserve a hot seat for u but too bad u din come..
that one is on his BANNED list
Old 25-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Interesting to know the place. Waiting for your FR.
FR - Don't want tell you leh
Definitely not those type that who make me want more and more.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 14
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U KNS, I turn ard wan to ask u relate ur life story end up u oready dunno MIA with KC to dunno which dark corner liao....
Sure or not??? Hahaha...
The first thing I saw is a Koala Bear hugging its tree so tight that the tree might just suffocate. Ooops...

There will always be another chance this Friday or Saturday.

Quote:
u left me with no choice.. nw saving $$ to get mar....y
counting down 4 months fr now to retire..
What has it got to do with me?

But.....Your nose is also getting longer like your darling's.
Old 26-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
tigeerball is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry if i post on wrong thread, I am a newbie in this forum .
find some article which might interest bro out there.

Decree spells out criteria for Vietnamese citizenship applicants
Last updated: 10/3/2009 10:30

The ability to communicate with local residents in the Vietnamese language is among the requirements for foreigners seeking Vietnamese citizenship, according to a decree announced on the government website.
The decree, which will take effect on November 10, also stipulates that applicants must have a valid permanent residence registration issued by authorized police agencies in Vietnam.
Applicants will also have to prove that they have the financial standing necessary to lead a normal life in Vietnam, or they must have the confirmed support of organizations or individuals in Vietnam.
However, applicants that don't meet certain criteria may be granted citizenship if such a move would benefit Vietnam's social and economic development or advancements in the fields of science, sports, national security or defense.
Overseas Vietnamese and those of previous Vietnamese nationality will also be allowed to regain their Vietnamese citizenship under the amended law.
Vietnamese who have immigrated outside of Vietnam illegally have technically lost their citizenship, but they have not had it officially revoked.
The amended law states that overseas Vietnamese whose nationalities have not yet been revoked can apply for official Vietnamese citizenship.
Prior to the law, any Vietnamese taking up citizenship in another country officially lost their Vietnamese nationality. But with the new amendment, they will be allowed dual citizenship in certain cases.
According to the decree, both overseas Vietnamese seeking Vietnamese citizenship and others seeking dual citizenship need to register with Vietnamese representative offices abroad before July 1, 2014 to ensure their official Vietnamese nationality.
The decree also stipulates that Vietnamese citizens are not allowed to change their citizenship if they owe taxes or debts to individuals and organizations in Vietnam that notify relevant agencies.
Source: Thanh Nien
Old 26-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
Tom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeerball View Post
Hi , I am newbie in this site, I have been in HCMC for last 3 years, If any thing I can help or arranged .I am available, no problem.
Are you Sam aka Heng in disguise?

(T_T)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1