The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
drydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

APPs that you will be needing:
1. Alipay - You can ask someone to transfer you RMB into your Ali wallet. Make sure to try before leaving SG. So that you can pay using your Alipay in China. If not you are FUCKED.
2. DIDI - for transport
3. Chatapps - Wechat and Telegram
4. Wifi local data you can only access wechat
5. SG roaming you can whatsapp/google, importantly Telegram

Spa: Any spa that offer >70mins priced at $380++ and above will have 92 service. Some 92 spa will also offer other services with top up. SOP - ask the ML.

1. 源泉水疗 广州市天河区 - Big and pose interior. Nice food and pool. Listed most expensive price $789 - Ask for $1088 package. SOP - Always reject 1st ML arranged. The better ones are presented after you reject the 1st one. Sharing some info. Rebates are given from ML to their Captain. Thus, captain will always push for those that they are receiving rebates.

2. 金沙休闲中心(车陂龙口大街店)
Heard that they have the most ML. Interior unknow never visited. Quality unknown.

1 more super pose one. Dont know what purple in Chinese.

3. 95/98 - Your best friend is telegram. Search with TG:
广州95
广州98
There will be channels listed in the search.
Click in and view. Then there will be WeChat QR code for you to add to chat with the agent. User beware. As per other MM photos, all photos are heavily PS/MT so please lower your expectations.

There are also paid channels. IE: 100 to receive MM info. These MM are generally younger. Same shit all PS/MT photos.

SOP: Chose - Book and go to location. Pass security and proceed to MM room at building. Same like condo operation in SG. Dont like what you see leave.
You run the risk of Police coming to knock on the apartment door.

Some offer delivery service. SOP - Ask the agent.

I visited 1 apartment and viewed 5 MM from different floors and rooms.
All cannot make it. Like I have advised. Photos are heavily PS/MT so user beware.

For newbie my recommendation is SPA. The above listed 2 you can try. Always remember you need to ask. Certain packages/MM are not listed. There are hidden CAT that you need to ask than they will arrange for you. SOP - unless drop dead and your type always reject the 1st one.
Dont be shy. Ask for young, big bust D and Above and slim. Then reject the 1st one. You see what I am trying to explain here?

For the more adventurous. you can try going to MM apartment and knock on doors.

Others:
In WC/TG search: KTV陪酒
Same SOP. Add wechat and ask what services.
They offer clubs/bar with drinks package and MM. I think other service you have to ask MM.

All prices in RMB.
Cheap to expensive - Depending on how high class the spa is to how young and pretty the MM are.
92: Hand - $400+ to $1200+
95: Mouth - $500 to $2000
98: Full package - $1000 - $3000 - Young ones are going at $8000/shot
Overnight from: $4000+ to $10,000
Pricing really depends on the location. Location meaning the SPA. So dirty old place with facilities worst then Geylang will be cheaper. You get my point. Pay for what you get. The more expensive the interior quality and MM quality higher.
All the services are mostly underground and online. So you will need to search. WeChat can only search 陪酒 since that is legal. All others you need to search in TG. Than contact the agent/captain via WeChat. Gone are the days where everything is in your face. Services are still available but need to spend time to check online.

Summary: Spa experience is good.
Nothing is cheap. Actually, the prices are expensive.
So the ones that are working in SG are mostly rejects from China. They are earning the same in #1 cities providing the same services. Well if they want a working holiday in SG than that is different.

Want cheaper stay in SG or PCC at home.
Have fun and Chiong safe.
Report accurate as of End March24.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drydick View Post
1. Alipay - You can ask someone to transfer you RMB into your Ali wallet. Make sure to try before leaving SG. So that you can pay using your Alipay in China. If not you are FUCKED.
Hi bro, thanks for the info!

Just to check, if I plan to mainly pay using alipay/wechat pay which is linked to my youtrip card, do I still need to have someone transfer me RMB into my Ali wallet? or is that transfer process to enable the Alipay account to make transactions?

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1