The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold
Re: hotspa roxy square

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhe View Post
I went Hotspa a few times, but too far for me leh.

I've been to one at Jurong Superbowl, it kept appearing on my FB sponsored post, apparently been around for some time. Used to frequent there (the thai club, cant remember name) and I had no fricking idea that there was a health spa downstairs.

I went on a weekday and there were lots of parking spots available.

Anyway, its also clean but they got promo now. $118 for 90mins massage inclusive of facilities. Just google New V Spa, first result that you see...

They got sauna, jaccuzi, lounge with ipad (wtf lol, but I brought my laptop for work... so didnt use) The lounge very quiet good for a nice nap.

The masseuse was damn good. Pressure level quite high, first time I had to ask a masseuse to be softer (she not very big size leh, quite suprised, cuz I said i not really scared pain LOL)

Anyway, i very unhealthy one (skinny), so she kept commenting that i needed to excercise more and say i got alot of wet qi or something, my mandarin kinda bad.... (which is true, cuz i been seeing TCM alot lately, doc tell me same thing)

What really made me extra happy was that they serve mini hotpot... I keep ordering more and more, the staff there really happy and enthu to serve, was there from 8PM till nearly 3AM? $118 well spent.

Before I left, i walked around and saw some really young cute looking girls doing pedicure for other people. dont know if they do massage, if anyone going, try and let me know?

If ya'll lazy and want to get contact from me instead, just PM me
Promoting joint again. Should pay advertising fee leh.
Old 29-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Jumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any updates on Roxy?):
Old 29-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 9
RonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to beholdRonRon7777777 is a splendid one to behold

Visited Hot Spa recently. Win, a good looking young Malaysian was assigned to me. A bit short but in good shape and her massage was power.

Confirmed no hanky panky but enjoyed the massage, food and facilities. If I could remember correctly, my friend and I each paid $114 for an hour and half massage plus food and use of facilities. My friend was assigned Sliver, a Malaysian MILF with also solid massage.

Heard that there are some young PRC SYT there but also heard their massage not as strong probably still honing their massage skills. But confirmed no hanky panky and how to have anyway with one big transparent glass door for every room.

Would want to RTM by Win again. Was impressed with her; quiet but friendly good looking lady. Most of all, good massage skill.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtortise View Post
Imho, hot spa's quality of massage has dropped tremendously and too expensive to go anymore... only good thing they hv is the huge jacuzzi n free food.
It's not free food. U r paying for it

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

i used to call Silva and Vicky for good massage, not sure if they are still in.. been a long time since i visit ever since it increase price..

anyone knows where else besides this spa we can have such quality clean massage?
Old 14-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,
not sure if this is useful to you guys..
But i came across this link on qoo10 during my lunch break.. So tot of just sharing with you guys..!

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/HOTSPA-FOR...RAGE/510863462

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 14-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Bros,
But i came across this link on qoo10 during my lunch break.. So tot of just sharing with you guys..!

I just bought 50coupons !!!
Old 15-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Bros,

thanks for sharing bro
Old 16-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Heard Candy is back to Hot Spa after a 4 year hiatus. She was an ang pai previously and one of the best looking ml. But also heard that she now is no longer gorgeous as before....aged a bit and also put on quite a lot

Last edited by Lao Er Ge; 16-10-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I got to know one ML An An from Roxy, any bros tried her before?
she looks good on the wechat pic I found
Old 04-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

I think the second level with the long stretch of road there got one MP. Looks like PRC walked past them, they look at me only. Before walking past the shop saw one guy half inside, half outside the shop. Liek asking.. but idk about that, just passing by haha
Old 06-06-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

"stupid fucker, we r talking abt hotspa not those cheapo MP. nb u got no fucking brains is it"

Yawnz, chill down bro, dont need to zap for this, Im just sharing, immature,coward brat. Leave your nick behind leh, lowly 2 pointer brat.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Can go and try. Maybe drop by soon
Old 25-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mtortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visiting soon, any recommendations?
Old 22-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
"stupid fucker, we r talking abt hotspa not those cheapo MP. nb u got no fucking brains is it"

Yawnz, chill down bro, dont need to zap for this, Im just sharing, immature,coward brat. Leave your nick behind leh, lowly 2 pointer brat.
This kind of losers just ignore bro, dont waste your time on them. Recently i also kenna one of these idiots.

Sooner or later they will get what is coming. Is just a matter of when.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1