The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Now that backpage is dead, how are most of you finding out who is in town? Is there anything else besides Locanto?
I think someone is creating a wechat group adding all the slaves and any new mistresses it will update on the group chat
Old 24-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnybush35 View Post
I think someone is creating a wechat group adding all the slaves and any new mistresses it will update on the group chat
how to join the group? can help bro? lets all join and share the updates there then...
Old 24-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
footguy1232001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am based in KL, and read about a "Queen Alexa". Wanted to know if she is legit/ any feedback on her?
Old 25-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by footguy1232001 View Post
Hi, I am based in KL, and read about a "Queen Alexa". Wanted to know if she is legit/ any feedback on her?
At least provide some context, links, where you find her info......, otherwise how to help??
Old 25-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnybush35 View Post
That sounds cool. If anyone knows how to join, please share.

Thanks!
Old 25-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is a list of what i concluded for the past few months after visiting n hope that bros will have informed decisions or which one they wan to pick to visit

Like what bro havanna mentioned, u visit the mistress for who they are n not diedie hav ur checklist tick else might as well go prc save ur money if u r jus fetish fulfillers Less disappointments

Names not according to favs but alphabetical order -
I not gonna name their tumblr or website cos u can ownself search

Local mistresses - born singaporean n is still pro domming

Miss Amber - If u like those types of fetish different than the norms then can try her cos she does sounding, blood n electro. Her as a person is strict in n out n not all bros can try cos she prefer her clients from her past ones before she went on hiatus. Got own place. Nice tattoos n piercings . In her 30s married with no kids, size wise abit meaty but not BBW.

Mistress Caittrin - Activ lifestyle player in local scene like Amber but her fetishes is more to those who dun like super pain/hardcore eg pet play, sissyfication, roleplay. In her late 20s, married with kids but dun look like one super mindfucking cos she look like xmm with her size She is friendly but no nonsense kind

Mistress Estella - If u r into feet n like those SYT office girl just grad from uni. Her style similar to Lindsey, does scat n forced bi. She got office job in the day so mostly outcall to budget hotels in the evenings. Got that abit slang sg angmoh voice. She does sessions in lingerie if u request. Selective friendly so depends on u

Mistress Lain - Sadist by nature, her fetish similar to Amber the hardcore type like blood n she does knife play. Also nice tattoos n friendly but no nonsense kind. Same like Estella got that slang sg angmoh voice. She got appear in local interviews. Her toys also quite extensive esp if u like impact play

Lady Lucelle - In her 30s, also activ player in the scene, skinny n she got the milf look. Her feet is perfect among all She quite casual n does golden shower. She is friendly but no nonsense kind. She dun host that often compared to most mistresses but she bff with Minky

Miss Minky - Queen of the local femdom scene (its not Amber) also activ lifestyle player but she does impact play more n if u like to get smacked hard then yes In her late 30s, she is friendly n got the singaporean accent. Friendly but she is meanest among all the local dommes. She can do rope suspensions

Mistress Roze - Slightly bahbah n SYT. For those who like boobs Her style similar to Caittrin for those who dun like super hardcore/pain but she is the super sensual or playful type. She does ass and panty worshipping. For bros who like ageplay can try her but personally hav not tried how is it

For those bros who r looking for experience dommes who does bondage, so far only Miss Amber, Mistress Caittrin, Mistress Lain n Miss Minky.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
banchou9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to make a shoutout for Mistress Cleo from the Philippines.

Her feminization and make up skills is top notch (if sissyfication is your thing), and she was able to give me a mind-blowing prostate orgasm. You can also tell that she likes what she's doing based from our conversations, as she explains with enthusiasm which services she caters and how she performs it to her lucky clients . She takes her time in performing your fetishes to make sure that you really enjoy the session.

Overall my best bdsm session so far, so you guys should give her a try while she is still in SG.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Here is a list of what i concluded for the past few months after visiting n hope that bros will have informed decisions or which one they wan to pick to visit

Like what bro havanna mentioned, u visit the mistress for who they are n not diedie hav ur checklist tick else might as well go prc save ur money if u r jus fetish fulfillers Less disappointments

Names not according to favs but alphabetical order -
I not gonna name their tumblr or website cos u can ownself search

Local mistresses - born singaporean n is still pro domming

Miss Amber - If u like those types of fetish different than the norms then can try her cos she does sounding, blood n electro. Her as a person is strict in n out n not all bros can try cos she prefer her clients from her past ones before she went on hiatus. Got own place. Nice tattoos n piercings . In her 30s married with no kids, size wise abit meaty but not BBW.

Mistress Caittrin - Activ lifestyle player in local scene like Amber but her fetishes is more to those who dun like super pain/hardcore eg pet play, sissyfication, roleplay. In her late 20s, married with kids but dun look like one super mindfucking cos she look like xmm with her size She is friendly but no nonsense kind

Mistress Estella - If u r into feet n like those SYT office girl just grad from uni. Her style similar to Lindsey, does scat n forced bi. She got office job in the day so mostly outcall to budget hotels in the evenings. Got that abit slang sg angmoh voice. She does sessions in lingerie if u request. Selective friendly so depends on u

Mistress Lain - Sadist by nature, her fetish similar to Amber the hardcore type like blood n she does knife play. Also nice tattoos n friendly but no nonsense kind. Same like Estella got that slang sg angmoh voice. She got appear in local interviews. Her toys also quite extensive esp if u like impact play

Lady Lucelle - In her 30s, also activ player in the scene, skinny n she got the milf look. Her feet is perfect among all She quite casual n does golden shower. She is friendly but no nonsense kind. She dun host that often compared to most mistresses but she bff with Minky

Miss Minky - Queen of the local femdom scene (its not Amber) also activ lifestyle player but she does impact play more n if u like to get smacked hard then yes In her late 30s, she is friendly n got the singaporean accent. Friendly but she is meanest among all the local dommes. She can do rope suspensions

Mistress Roze - Slightly bahbah n SYT. For those who like boobs Her style similar to Caittrin for those who dun like super hardcore/pain but she is the super sensual or playful type. She does ass and panty worshipping. For bros who like ageplay can try her but personally hav not tried how is it

For those bros who r looking for experience dommes who does bondage, so far only Miss Amber, Mistress Caittrin, Mistress Lain n Miss Minky.
Bro how about Yura? Yuki?
Old 27-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xenia is hosting today (not Wed 26), if anyone is seeking a session.

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_2851...Wed-26-09.html
Old 29-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on Mistress Raine? mistressraine.tumblr.com
Old 01-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

arranged a sissification session with the latest hot stuff on the block. Non other than Mistress Raine!

This time round the session is slightly different, Mistress Raine asked me to meet her at a ktv for a public humilation session, so i followed her instructions and went straight to the ktv after i dressed myself up in the toilet. The moment i stepped into the room. My eyes turned big WOW.. Gorgeous!.. and to my surprise, her friend was inside as well!.my heart began to jump faster and my legs started to shiver, mistress turned to me and lift my chin and asked me " My slutty bitch, r u very anxious? " in a very mesmerizing voice. Her voice was good enough to make my clitty stand and mistress said " u r very excited uh.. arent you" ..

She took out a chasitity my bag and ask me to lock myself up. I had a hard time squeezing my clitty in even though it is not big. I put on some lube and managed to push in in and "click" .. it was locked by mistress and the key was kept inside a box mistress brought. I was almost in tears .

Mistress and her friend started singing and i was asked to dance infront of them and i was asked to do a cursty at the beginning and the end of the song. As they were singing happily, a waitress walked into the room and ask to take order for the drinks. I immediately turned around and try to hide my face from the waitress.. but mistress shouted at me and ask me to turn back and do a cursty to the waitress and thank her for taking the order. She wanted to burst out laughing but managed to control within herself.

after awhile, mistress told me she want to bring me outside the hallway for a walk. I was Stunned! and plead with her not to as it will be super embarrassing. Mistress rejected my pleas and now she wanted to put a leash on me as we walk. From then on., i know my fate is sealed and i better follow all instructions. Mistress walked infront of me as we walked through the hallway, luckily for me there isnt much people as it was a working day. I cannot imagine the crowd if it was a weekend. As we walk thru the long hallway, we reached the counter. There is another lady there manning the counter and she tried to hide her laughter as she saw me in a leash.

Mistress asked her,is my slutty bitch obedient?.. of coz she said yes and mistress asked me to thank her and do a cursty to her as well. We walked back to the room and mistress asked me. "are you thirsty, my slut"? i said yes.

Mistress said, well you can drink, but not thru the normal way of coz. My heart skipped a beat and she took out something from her bag... beyond my imagination. She took out a PAD. she placed it on the table and pour the coke onto the pad and ask me to suck it dry. OMG.. on my mind i am thinking.. Luckily it wasnt as USED pad. lol.. so i keep sucking on the pad as i was really thirsty and her friend and her just kept laughing non stop.

to be continued................
Old 01-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After sucking the pad to nearly dry.. I gave up and mistress asked me to turn my butt to her. I was expecting a spanking from her because I didn't do a.good job sucking the pad. To my amaze. She stuck a vibrating plug into my ass-cunt. It wasnt a really big one but good enough to jerk me up. she used masking tape to hold the plug in my ass-cunt as she turns on the vibration. Omg.. after an hour of singing and dancing. Mistress want to go to to restroom. Therefore I followed her, as usual walk behind her with the leash on. And as we reached the toilet, I was hoping to go in with her but fat hopes. I was asked to kneel outside the toilet and wait for her to finish.. at the moment of time, there is a guy who walked out from another room who saw me kneeling down there but I don't dare to move as mistress instructed me not to move until she comes out and told me if I were to move I will get it from her. Was feeling so humiliated but was afriad of punishment. Therefore I didn't move an inch even the guy saw..

But as I was feeling sore on my knees and I moved just that moment mistress stepped out! Gosh.. I was asked to crawl all the way to the room.. thru the hallway and counter.. my face was flushing red.. but still had to accept the punishment .. back into the room. Mistress clipped my nipples with vibrating clamps and asked me whether do I want to be released from the cage.. I literally jump for joy.. but the condition is she will pour her pee she collected from the toilet just now into the box where she placed the key earlier on. If I wanted the key to the lock, I will need to suck dry everything in the box where all mistress's pee is. And the fact that I am alrdy very thirsty and wanted to be released from the cage.. I plunged my face into the pool of pee.. and amazingly the taste was wonderful! I gluped down the last drop and mistress and get friends were cheekily laughing as well. And when I was released, my little clit sprang into life and was alrdy leaking pre cum. With the nilple clamps vibrating and just 2 strokes .. I shoot all over the floor.. as expected.. mistress is angry y I didn't ask for permission.. and well the punishment of coz is to lick every single drop.

After that, I thought the session was over.. I am wrong.. mistress still continue to tease my nipples making it super sensitive again.. and my clitty was coming to life again.. mistress whispered to my ears.. "slut, do u wan to cum a second time?" I thought I was in for a lucky day.. god Dam I am wrong again.. she said in ur dreams.. and ask me to be on all fours and I became her foot rest while she sings again.. and when it was time for me to leave.. mistress says she will see me to the door.. wow so nice.. but she is out to humiliate me again.. asking me to cursty to all the counter girls and thank them for their service...

Despite the humiliation given to me... I will definitely serve mistress Raine again because she has lots of ideas..
Old 02-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

tried mistress yan, well not as a mistress but for a massage 110. Worth it a lot of pattern. Occasion turning dom.

Thinks she has potential, she informed a lot of bros enquirer abt Bdsm but nvr try. I told her reduce ur Sm charges and get. Repute. She say no. Sm punter willing to pay.
She be going back in a month. She was here doing vanilla massage long time Liao, Her equipment limited but idea a lot and daring to try of u know wat I mean.

Next door girl look, bak back type.

Curious bro can engage her got vanilla, like then get a room upgrade lor.
Old 02-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
tried mistress yan, well not as a mistress but for a massage 110. Worth it a lot of pattern. Occasion turning dom.

Thinks she has potential, she informed a lot of bros enquirer abt Bdsm but nvr try. I told her reduce ur Sm charges and get. Repute. She say no. Sm punter willing to pay.
She be going back in a month. She was here doing vanilla massage long time Liao, Her equipment limited but idea a lot and daring to try of u know wat I mean.

Next door girl look, bak back type.

Curious bro can engage her got vanilla, like then get a room upgrade lor.
bro tks for the FR, how is her massage, strong and good? but if just pure massage 110 for 1 hour too exp lai, anything inside massage basket

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 02-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
After sucking the pad to nearly dry.. I gave up and mistress asked me to turn my butt to her. I was expecting a spanking from her because I didn't do a.good job sucking the pad. To my amaze. She stuck a vibrating plug into my ass-cunt. It wasnt a really big one but good enough to jerk me up. she used masking tape to hold the plug in my ass-cunt as she turns on the vibration. Omg.. after an hour of singing and dancing. Mistress want to go to to restroom. Therefore I followed her, as usual walk behind her with the leash on. And as we reached the toilet, I was hoping to go in with her but fat hopes. I was asked to kneel outside the toilet and wait for her to finish.. at the moment of time, there is a guy who walked out from another room who saw me kneeling down there but I don't dare to move as mistress instructed me not to move until she comes out and told me if I were to move I will get it from her. Was feeling so humiliated but was afriad of punishment. Therefore I didn't move an inch even the guy saw..

But as I was feeling sore on my knees and I moved just that moment mistress stepped out! Gosh.. I was asked to crawl all the way to the room.. thru the hallway and counter.. my face was flushing red.. but still had to accept the punishment .. back into the room. Mistress clipped my nipples with vibrating clamps and asked me whether do I want to be released from the cage.. I literally jump for joy.. but the condition is she will pour her pee she collected from the toilet just now into the box where she placed the key earlier on. If I wanted the key to the lock, I will need to suck dry everything in the box where all mistress's pee is. And the fact that I am alrdy very thirsty and wanted to be released from the cage.. I plunged my face into the pool of pee.. and amazingly the taste was wonderful! I gluped down the last drop and mistress and get friends were cheekily laughing as well. And when I was released, my little clit sprang into life and was alrdy leaking pre cum. With the nilple clamps vibrating and just 2 strokes .. I shoot all over the floor.. as expected.. mistress is angry y I didn't ask for permission.. and well the punishment of coz is to lick every single drop.

After that, I thought the session was over.. I am wrong.. mistress still continue to tease my nipples making it super sensitive again.. and my clitty was coming to life again.. mistress whispered to my ears.. "slut, do u wan to cum a second time?" I thought I was in for a lucky day.. god Dam I am wrong again.. she said in ur dreams.. and ask me to be on all fours and I became her foot rest while she sings again.. and when it was time for me to leave.. mistress says she will see me to the door.. wow so nice.. but she is out to humiliate me again.. asking me to cursty to all the counter girls and thank them for their service...

Despite the humiliation given to me... I will definitely serve mistress Raine again because she has lots of ideas..
Wow how long was your session for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1