The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post

More of my FB....
Seem like there are a lot of bro wanted her contact, waiting for their turn to screw her. I wonder her pussy got enough rest, don't halfway through caught fire due to too much friction
Old 12-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
analking is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

More of my FB....
I want to be in the queue too don't miss me out.
That's fine even if caught fire, their still lots of other spot to enjoy with
Old 12-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Johnnytanyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a super horny Pinoy maid in clementi for trade.
Not a looker but willing to please hard
Old 12-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Just join in the maid hunting group as well.....
Got 1 horny Pinoy in the West to trade too
Old 12-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analking View Post
I want to be in the queue too don't miss me out.
That's fine even if caught fire, their still lots of other spot to enjoy with
Yes. Some are asking for numbers... but I am not giving contacts out as of now. Hope u guys understand. I got more pics. I will post soon.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
nimrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Maid fingering herself and ask me come over to fuck her

She ask me why am i more interested to take photos than fuck her because she didn't know i going to share the photos with bros here

nice...
care to trade?
Old 13-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Maid fingering herself and ask me come over to fuck her

She ask me why am i more interested to take photos than fuck her because she didn't know i going to share the photos with bros here

Bro, can share your maid contact with me please?
Old 13-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

More of my FB....
Bro, mind share fb contact with me please?
Thank you so much.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytanyy View Post
Bro, mind share Pinoy contact with me please?
Thank you so much.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro

A tormenting day for old ah pek. - 12th Aug 2018.

Meeting maid A in the morning - First meet did not even hold her hand, just meet for half an hour. Now is second meet , agreed to go hotel.

Meeting maid B in noon - not meet yet, will meet for bonding only

Meeting maid C in the afternoon - not meet yet, but drop heavy hints to go hotel, from her reply most likely can go.

Wake up in the morning, suddenly feel weak and giddy...shit how to meet them like dat, must be not enough dinner yesterday. Quicky grab a fruit and bite...then sit down and have a rest. No fever, but feel very unconfortable. Shit, started to feel nausea, rush to toliet and vomit out the fruit....

Ok, soild food cannot, then make myself a cup of Milo. Same 5 min end up vomitting it out again. Wao lao...how to meet them like dat. But if I dont, need to reschedule them into next 2 week...sibeh tight schedule.

Text Maid B and say I am sick cannot meet her. Xiao liao, Maid A text and say on the way. Do a quick shower and rush to meet her. Take away Macdonald breakfast for her only...I cannot eat anything. We go straight to hotel and I upped her with an empty stomach.

Maid B reply and ask me to rest. I say sorry and will meet her some other day. Finish off with Maid A and send her to MRT station. Shit I want to vomit again. Quickly rush home, vomit and rest. Take an hour nap and hopefully to recover.

Wake up feeling better. Have a hot soup and rush to meet maid C. Take away lunch and go straight to hotel again....poor me... Once inside I grab her boobs and kiss her neck from behind, she turn around and take out my collar tee, then she unbuckle my belt and my zipper and pull my jean down. While i was taking out my right foot from my jean, she pull down my underwear and said : "Wao..big." . WTF, rifle inspection is it ??...I quicky remove my jean and underwear and hang at the wall clothes hook. Turn around she is already naked, all her clothing on the chair. I move towards her and kiss her lips, she just turn me around and push me down on the bed, grab my dick and started to suck...

Wait a minute, take out my clothes , push me down and start to kiss all around is what I usually do to them.... now she is doing all these to me..OMG...I feel like I kenna R. A. P. E !!!

After an few minute of BJ, she advance to me and start to do cow girl. Sibeh shoik.....she do all sort of postion..horny bitch...can feel wetness at my groin. I turn her down on the bed and start my way with her....she keep moaning non stop...can feel that she keep cumming...kao. tired....I stop to have a breather. Get up and go for a drink...feeling better now and ask her to take her lunch then we continue. She say not hungry yet and want some more. So back to pumping her again for a solid of 15 min....phew...I need a break again.

She get up and have her burger quickly...I told her to eat slowly, we have enough time. She said she alway eat her lunch fast . So I ask her how many time she have come, she smile and keep quiet. Judging by her way I counted as least 7 time. She smile and say yes, she is a fast comer and she want some more.

Poor old man start again pumping her...lucky I have a morning session, I can control better. this time i think around another 15 minutes...worst I am not in good form today......Tired and wanted to pull ot , she stopped me. say just rest like that coz she enjoy my dick inside her. I tell her to do cow girl again so i can lie down. Shit, she do another 10 min of riding me.....then she stop and rest.

She lie down beside me , I just turned and started to kiss her again. She grabbed my dick and start to HJ...say she want some more. Wah lao, this woman is crazy...since we check in until now is almost non stop action....I run my finger over her pussy and it was dry...she giggle and say no more water.. I told her we rest for a while the action again. She just grabbed me and turn me on top of her again...poor me start pumping her again...but she is dry and tight...shoik

Another at least 10 minutes of non stop action....until I have enough , I told her I want to come..she say ok....drain out all my sperm in the condom and pull out......kao...feel water flowing out from her pussy and she have wetted a portion of the bed where we fuck. Still can smile and say her water flow out.

Ah pek was damn tired and cannot do 2nd round....she come at least 15 times.. Xiao liao, sick and kenna rape....poor me. Phone ring and reminder of check out....send her to MRT station and she say want to meet again.

Lucky Ah pek every sunday got training. Can handle such sudden situation. If not I am in hospital with dripping water liao.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hownowbrowncow6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah bro Starbuck you solid la. One day schedule to meet 3!😂

Not trying to be rude but what is your age range ah?

I'm in my early twenties and I think I meet one I tired liao.

Hearsay pinoy woman are made to pleasure man and from what I can see from this thread, it is true😂

Happy hunting!
Old 13-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Just know this spanish/pinoy store assistant
Video chat with her
She will be back here next month
Wish me luck bros

Last edited by JOGK; 13-08-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tomwelling is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoy1314 View Post
I may be new here but I have been stalking these forums for a while😂

I have a maid up for trade.
Just need to bring her go walk walk and you can up her.

PM me!
Read pm. Thanks!
Old 13-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tomwelling is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytanyy View Post

Read pm. Thanks!
Old 13-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

it happens bro....for me sometimes dry for months then sometimes have to juggle more than 1 at a time.....then repeat... take it as it comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
The last I up a domestic worker was in early June. Nowadays like harder to fish liao leh. Dry season for 2 months liao ):
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1