The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
PAGIN for our guide bro NAMELO haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
You gotta pay it to find out...lol...like any high-priced hooker!!!

Although I like you guys to have fun and jokes...but if too hard core and misled newbies then no good for SBF...try to tone down a bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty12 View Post
Sure why not. Show me your what’s worth the usd 1k
Dun take it too serious...these guys are just having fun...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all

Any Intel about action in JKT during the Asian Games?
I am there on work next week staying in Fairmont near GBK stadium.
Worried too much security, so FL might not want to come to that hotel?

Any kind bros want to recommend good massage place nearby (Pacific Place area) where can relax and have extras.
U can PM me. Thanks in advance.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty12 View Post
Sure why not. Show me your what痴 worth the usd 1k
Show me u willing or able to pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
PAGIN for our guide bro NAMELO haha
Lai liao, lai liao... biz for me I sure onzzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Although I like you guys to have fun and jokes...but if too hard core and misled newbies then no good for SBF...try to tone down a bit...
Service provided is meant for those who are too busy to read or do a search. Those hardworking type, difficult to sell the service.

Since they are so busy but horny, an opportunity for us to provide the following services,

1) Picking up and sending to airport. Transport around city. (GLE or X5)
2) List of entertainment joints with summary.
3) An album photos of models, mid tier and budget gers.
4) Others, open for discussion.

The above do not include personal expenses, ie beer, meals, lady company cost, etc. BTW, USD 1000 is man day rates, 8 hours per day.

Last edited by naemlo; 19-08-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Does not mean to offend anyone . The below mentioned are standard services that can be offered by almost anyone.

If bringing you to meet girl who are not 'full timer' (not in wechat, pub or so called model), chiong area known to local with chiobu, accompany to sian and fish girl etc , yes these are services less common and not anyone can provide.

I do not think anyone will pay limo services USD 1K to bring you around. Will you?

Last edited by ExcaliburSG; 21-08-2018 at 09:17 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post

I do not think anyone will pay limo services USD 1K to bring you around. Will you?
Have lah, many rich man son lazy to RTFF but instead asking for old bird to bring them around and provide them with information which is all available in the forum if he bother to read and ask.

Agreed with your logic that not many people willing to pay usd 1k, but do you think any old bird so kind and so free to bring newbie around, pay for their own drinks or even pay for the newbie or 50/50 share?? Instead of waiting for such kind soul to reply and help the newbie, I just ask if the rich man son newbie got usd 1k to spare, so the golden hold hand service can expand to Indonesia too.

So if you're not a rich man son and not willing to pay the daily usd 1k, just RTFF and you'll be a sexpert in jkt.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u are expecting free service to bring u around the city to look for hookers then u will think it is ridiculous to pay.
Old 22-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
Any Intel about action in JKT during the Asian Games?
I am there on work next week staying in Fairmont near GBK stadium.
Worried too much security, so FL might not want to come to that hotel?

Any kind bros want to recommend good massage place nearby (Pacific Place area) where can relax and have extras.
U can PM me. Thanks in advance.
Any bros care to share the cheong scene now in jkt? not sure if it's good time to go esp with the asian game.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are expecting free service to bring u around the city to look for hookers then u will think it is ridiculous to pay.
I going back sg soon, any kind soul rich man son bro can hold my hand to cheong and share bill with me? Give me latest info where to sian chio bu, make sure cheap and good, and share bill with me or best if you don't mind to pay for me also.

And after hold my hand I will not post FR, and if the girl service no good I sure complaint here also.........anyone???
Old 22-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I going back sg soon, any kind soul rich man son bro can hold my hand to cheong and share bill with me?
Lucky my hold hand service is not provided in SG.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Any bros care to share the cheong scene now in jkt? not sure if it's good time to go esp with the asian game.
You wanna try compete with the Hamsum Jap Basketball players and other Horny athletes during Asian games? They seem to be looking to score in other ways aside from the Games

"Four Japan athletes kicked out of Asian Games for buying sex"
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...karta-10633430

Quote:
any kind soul rich man son bro can hold my hand to cheong and share bill with me?....and share bill with me or best if you don't mind to pay for me also
I usually don't pay for the bill unless i get some sex out of it
Old 23-08-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does not mean to offend anyone . The below mentioned are standard services that can be offered by almost anyone.

If bringing you to meet girl who are not 'full timer' (not in wechat, pub or so called model), chiong area known to local with chiobu, accompany to sian and fish girl etc , yes these are services less common and not anyone can provide.

correct...just do your own by reading up this thread or old thread and google...dun bother to ask in thread or pm some good brothers to ask specific questions...

dun ask generic questions as if asking for spoon feeding...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
correct...just do your own by reading up this thread or old thread and google...dun bother to ask in thread or pm some good brothers to ask specific questions...

dun ask generic questions as if asking for spoon feeding...
Yes correct, very informative thread here.
Must thanks bros here for their valuable inputs.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I going back sg soon, any kind soul rich man son bro can hold my hand to cheong and share bill with me? Give me latest info where to sian chio bu, make sure cheap and good, and share bill with me or best if you don't mind to pay for me also.

And after hold my hand I will not post FR, and if the girl service no good I sure complaint here also.........anyone???
cheap no good
good no cheap

chiong with elite dun need share bill...last man standing pay the bill haha
all drink by bottle....moet with firework order by dozen

back to topic any chance mid sep going u
Old 24-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky my hold hand service is not provided in SG.
niche market got niche market lobang
SG ...no market lah ,,,even got sky high price
pop over JB massage so much better
Old 24-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You are unlucky to hit into those 'free loader'. Not long ago in CNX, NitWitty intro me to Spotlight and I also bring him to two of my pubs too. Before depart I pass him $50. Not much but it is the thought that count.

Last edited by ExcaliburSG; 24-08-2018 at 10:28 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1