The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Once tried a very chio SYT at Jln Besar (near Kitchener Rd) with super wet 扒灌 "cupping" using her mouth w power suction (like those at TCM except they use a glass or bamboo cup with fire) will lick u from top to toe w her ultra snake like tongue. Even boob massage me from face to the soles of my feet. Closest to the 一条龙服务 I've come across

Giving small nibbles on my nipples, and all sensitivity areas including ears, neck, shoulders, below on kkb, sac, knees, elbow, feet etc and even suck toes with mouthful of warm tea/water.

Name was 小美 and indeed she's pretty..

Unfortunately, she left a week after my 1st try & although MP has many SYTs, none can match up, in terms of skill & GFE, except for a very cute 21yo XMM called baby. Not much foreplay but both had excellent massage skills and can catch the knots and massage at the right spots. Despite their small physique, they have very stronG hands, Bb also was very tight below.

Price... I felt was on the high side and perhaps the 30mins devoted to teasing & GQ was not fully used up, when she mounted me & I shot my powerful army truckloads into raincoat within 15-20mins. So felt shortchanged as they walked out 10-15mins before times up.

Last edited by Sorbxe; 13-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Thanks bro! Seems like not much people shared about this joint. Do you have any other comments to share on other SYT in the same joint?
Old 11-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Thanks bro! Seems like not much people shared about this joint. Do you have any other comments to share on other SYT in the same joint?
Only tried those 2 and one more forgettable one... oops! Forgotten. Lol

How about u share your experience and recommendations or post the link to any FRs u have of this joint...
Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Been to quite a few disappointing $88 teasing by massage but recently was in the neighborhood heartlands, and after a tiring day, decided to go check out a row of MPs, and walked in on one with $50/hr massage (next door was $48 - I never believe in paying highest nor lowest).

Was led to room (wo payment at counter, but must register) by a chio milf PRC 30s and was offered a std $50 or $88 w 治疗 (which I assumed to be prostate massage, will write FR on another Real P massage Place).

I chose the $50 to test water & to see if black face or not. Surprise, none and started a very good hard massage.

After 30mins expecting a GQ, but none, she asked me to try the 治疗 for only $88 total. By now XDD was semi hard, so went for it since she had gently brushed the balls numerous times when massaging the inner thighs and butt, lower abdomen and sides of groin

OMG, it was a full JG (which would have cost at least $100 elsewhere, a bit painful but not as much as XH's, prettier and slimmer too) and real gentle handling of my gun, that had me at full mast salute throughout the entire 30mins.

Feeling extremely high even without the finger nail gentle type clawing or scratching & No auto roaming also. Still expecting a GQ but none.

So last 5mins asked if she can provide me some relief / release, but she pointed to a sign that says "No xxxual services etc" and said firmly NO. Finished up w me in full salute but no choice left after showering, w blue balls.

Despite the disappointment, I felt the $88 was well spent, as it's been a long time XDD was given so much undivided loving attention for 30mins.

Last week, happen to pass by and msg her and she was avail in 20mins. This time auto opt for $88 teasing massage, as even wo HJ / FJ I just wanted it...

Same consequence, she said Perhaps I needed to 拔罐 if I have an extra 30mins to spare. I said no, cos actually low on cash, as I've about $50 leftover only (after setting aside $88) but this time, I was edging throughout the 30mins and when she said times up, with no relief...

I asked if can extend the 治疗for ano 30mins and was quoted $44 (total $132), but I asked if she can help me release or speed up her actions but none.

She didn't reply but laughed and ask why I'm so hard today.. whether I've taken any 补品 etc.

I said "bcos last massage so good and think of her all fortnight, in my mind, only wanna Fk her but cannot right?" So decided to close my eyes and let XDD enjoy her massage, keeping me at full mast salute for the entire hour.

Towards the last 5 mins, I asked again if she can go faster (HJ) but she just continued her slow pace, but it felt so good l, I experienced the most powerful O and shot 2 weeks load in her hands!!!

If bros have ctc like other thread, where damage is less than $88/hr for servicing the Crown Jewels.. I read on other threads there are some as low as $50.. massage w HJ or wo massage... 100% teasing..

DONT ask for contact, ctc exchange ONLY pls. Tks!

Sorry, but I'm under mod, so if can ups and help me out of mod.. got new story:

I've ano 3 more MLs 21yo-38yo real P massage. As in reach finger into hole to stimulate the prostate from inside and other hand HJs u till u cum.

But hard to post if must wait....

Last edited by Sorbxe; 13-10-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
I've ano 3 more MLs 21yo-38yo real P massage. As in reach finger into hole to stimulate the prostate from inside and other hand HJs u till u cum.

But hard to post if must wait....
Correction 19yo-38yo but the 38 milf has just left. So it's 19-29yo...

19yo is quite a newbie whilst the other 2, 28-29 has been in the trade for 8-9yrs.

Total damage is $100 incl entrance and HJ. Shop is newly Reno but. No attached shower.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Many thanks to bros who shared and exchanged contact.

Unfortunately, the 1st 1 I tried had no teasing nor the advertised 磨砂for the 90 min package. But the massage was SOLID

Totally pissed with 2nd:

Just went to S******n Spa. Nana not avail given A***l, petite and early 30s. Prettier than my super teaser of the same name, but different ent location, but this A***l is not worth trying.

Chose the $75 90min. Was convinced to change to either Sports massage or Swedish at $88/90min. Ok took

A***** came and kept bitching about how good her 前列腺按摩was but truth is, she doesn't know how. $88/hr ok so I switched. She Went in out of rm 3x

Then GQ asked after 30mins and said tips min $50. Man! Doesn't even know how to make a guy steam and cannot touch etc. Outside can but was wearing 2inch thick padded chest armpit. When she bent down, looked rather flat, maybe not even an A. Totally lost mood!

Ended, no thrill, nor felt anything but when I commented about her Jg saying can't even feel a thing. She purposely pinch the left groin vein very hard and hurts and she laughed.

My 2cents worth. Not worth the $88 for a touch side and scortum and still want extra tips! Specifically $50 min some more!!

Tipped her $20 and she said "还真慷慨” I replied "你也太小气” lucky she didn't retort back else I will take back the tip & cause a scene till tdy can't do biz

RTF: DEFINITELY NOT

If u r related to this joint, pls give them my Word of advice. Want earn also must make payor shiok. Else they shouldn't get a cent more and stop being so pushy to upsize with no upvalue.

They can have their 2sec or 4word shiok to comment. But end up all 20 (said joint had 20 gals) of them no biz for the day, also no one to blame!
Old 19-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Been to the 2nd place that u mentioned, quite a number of times before, the experiences are mixed. Tried N*n* once. Her massage is ok but no good rapport. The experience differ from masseuse to masseuse. The Milfy ones tend to have better rapport.
Old 19-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Been to the 2nd place that u mentioned, quite a number of times before, the experiences are mixed. Tried N*n* once. Her massage is ok but no good rapport. The experience differ from masseuse to masseuse. The Milfy ones tend to have better rapport.
That's understood la!

Just like my A**** from further up north... had fantastic rapport and feel, even tho she made it clear no Specials, and no autoroam... somehow even tho she not as chio & older looking, the steam factor was throughout the 30min on 1st 60min visit / session and a whole hour marikita for the 2nd visit 90min session and the timing was just right that I climax as she ended.

Maybe just skill level different and not just a hurried HJ

Never asked for extra / GQ / referrals at all.... but such gr8 service, where got no return favour de...

But still only genuine trade only lah. Must protect playground... anyway I can think she is safe cos no GQ
Old 19-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Duplicate post
Old 25-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Dunno why I got zapped for sharing with those who exchanged, even though some places I’ve been before and some earlier bros just shared.

Or maybe a bro who asked for places with FJ and I sent him the entire list of >10 from another advertiser... which some are good but some never tried

No worries. I will share with those who shared their gems... but note. Yours might be already known to me and mine to you also...
Old 25-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

Points are not important lah bro; I up you back with my few points.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
Points are not important lah bro; I up you back with my few points.
I know lah bro. But it makes my posts in mod & limits my PMs.
Tks for ups!
Old 25-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tks for exchange

Thanks to Bro Ceeko & Harry123 for the same ZHSpa at CLane. Tried TT (Harry123 gave her name as DD) for $68 for 1.5hrs.

Looks 6/10
Boobs A
Place 5.5/10 floor felt oily. Lights too bright when massage ongoing

She asked who was the bro who recommended her and insist for his Hpno. Of course I dun have lah!

Massage was hard & solid. Not for soft massage & boob lovers.

Always brush sides of balls and butt massage sweeps up arse cracks. But no direct touch to penis.

1.5hr up I asked if got 治疗, she act blurr 什么治疗? I said 针对男性器官, she said 你要就有不要就没有, 加钟吗? I said OK

Disposable undies was tight and stayed on all the time. Although she made a small tear on each side. Unlike m my fav 治疗师 who provides XXXXL shorts that will fall off if u stand up and 2 of me can share the same shorts together... get the drift? Easy to shift to side and entire pte is sexposed

She rub rub around the scortum and press at the acupoint below but no JG nor any feel good touches, Nor clawing with fingernails. Guess will be ok for bro’s with PE but for me with slow warm up... ermmm

Anyway after 30mins she asked if I want to 加钟again, but as I didn’t feel that high... I said No. cleaned me up with warm towel. Some GFE but not
My cai...

Total damage $68+25 = 93 for 2hrs or massage and simple Ball massage. Not quite a JG
asked her wat was the cost for the 30mins - $25. Paid and left.

Seated outside was a fair XMM quite chio but a bit fleshy... asked her name and she answered in a sweet voice XX. I said 下次找你. “OK!”
Old 25-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 13
iRelease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share with some west side links
Old 28-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelease View Post
bro can share with some west side links
Bro I’m more North / East / Central person

Exchange only please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread