The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dearth_80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Seeking A Ex FL in Clementi

Seeking information regarding a old FL by the name or Xubby, Snow, Poh Xue Ling, used to stay in Clementi, have a few tattoos on her body, slightly plump, very ah Lian

Wonder where she is now. Looking for her. Please provide any information will be a great help.

Thank you.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all
Re: Seeking A Ex FL in Clementi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearth_80 View Post
Seeking information regarding a old FL by the name or Xubby, Snow, Poh Xue Ling, used to stay in Clementi, have a few tattoos on her body, slightly plump, very ah Lian

Wonder where she is now. Looking for her. Please provide any information will be a great help.

Thank you.

Bro,

Why you wanna dig her out now that she has retired (correct me if I am wrong) and have her own r/s?
Old 16-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 12
scouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscouringstick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thank you.

Yeah. Tried her few times at her place. Had a few 3somes with her as well. If she retired, then all the best to her.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

I am just curious where she is, did she really retired or something happen? I am worried cos she just vanish not just from this site, but totally gone. I am worried she might get into trouble, know her well enough to know things are not that simple that she just vanish.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all

Quote:
I am just curious where she is, did she really retired or something happen? I am worried cos she just vanish not just from this site, but totally gone. I am worried she might get into trouble, know her well enough to know things are not that simple that she just vanish.

She changed her name (for some particular reason which I do not wish to make it so plain here, but those who know her will know that) previously and is no longer known by her old names common to folks here. Thus if you only know her by her public name then, she would have vanished.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

May I know how do I contact her, if anyone know her, please let her know I am looking for her, she will know who I am by all this information stated in this ID.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1