The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 01:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
Send u a Pm.
you did? didn't see any PM
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

just reply pm to some senior bro who ask about this spa.

sorry guys, I will not reply any questions in this thread as I have no time to read page by page. however those who pm me will get faster respond.

priority will be given to those who exchange contact with me or has up me before.
contact that are easily available in this forum are not counted.

sorry to say that newbie or clones will not be entertained so as to safeguard this place.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Recently never see C*** around. Last week wanna book her but they said she no longer working there. Anyone know where she working now?
Old 10-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Starmoongreen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
Recently never see C*** around. Last week wanna book her but they said she no longer working there. Anyone know where she working now?
She quit and went back China
Old 10-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
yes, she already went back.
heard she was caught red handed earning extra, and was told to go back.
thinking of her, I really missed her soft skin.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried wxx wxx recently? Any frs? Btw I tried her once but sadly teasing was minimum and no candy was offered
Old 11-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
yes, she already went back.
heard she was caught red handed earning extra, and was told to go back.
thinking of her, I really missed her soft skin.
only know she returned to mainland but nvr know e reason.. quite unfair, since there are others doing tt also. tt life
Old 13-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

any average costing....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-08-2018, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
any average costing....
$55 for basic package
$55 + 50 deluxe package

above $78 are gimmicks package
above $78 + 50 are carrot head package

hope that helps.
Old 13-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Visit the place yesterday and booked Jo*****. Took the $50 package.

The massage is average. In the event of the process, able to brush brush at her butt and soft play her boobs when front facing her... but nothing was offered till end of the 60min. Maybe must take up the 77/88 package...
Old 13-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

You mention “soft play her boobs”, you never ask her golden question ah? LoL 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Visit the place yesterday and booked Jo*****. Took the $50 package.

The massage is average. In the event of the process, able to brush brush at her butt and soft play her boobs when front facing her... but nothing was offered till end of the 60min. Maybe must take up the 77/88 package...
Old 13-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro been to this SPA twice but alway never been offer candy maybe bcos I took $50 package. I am intending to go for 3rd try this time for sensual or deep tissue. Kindly advise which girl confirm provide candy and better service with good gfe ? Should I go for Y*K* or Y**ZI or WE*W*I Between what nationality Y*K* from ? Her photo looks very cute and adorable. Need bro advice as been trying but no candy offer haiz...
Old 13-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Hi bro been to this SPA twice but alway never been offer candy maybe bcos I took $50 package. I am intending to go for 3rd try this time for sensual or deep tissue. Kindly advise which girl confirm provide candy and better service with good gfe ? Should I go for Y*K* or Y**ZI or WE*W*I Between what nationality Y*K* from ? Her photo looks very cute and adorable. Need bro advice as been trying but no candy offer haiz...
All 3 are squeezable and from china.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
All 3 are squeezable and from china.
Thanks bro. Which one playable and service level high more ? Will be dropping by today. Looking for roaming full body if possible. Thank in advance.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Last time tried Van*ss* nice body but never offer candy even through my hand signal her a lot. Haiz. Maybe no chemistry w me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread