The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yee0815 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mount Austin - Proper China Traditional Massage

Discovered a homestay massage 《非凡丽人》which located at mount austin, upstair of a mini market, beside is the 周星星 food court.

Been there few times and tried their proper china traditional massage. Recently 3 girls available in the place and all are come from China. So far i tried Xiao Yu (小雨) and Xiao Wan (小晚) massage service, is satisfied for me and i would recommend to those who love the proper traditional massage. There is another girl name Annie but yet try her massage skill

From my few times experiences, they are friendly and will chat with me during massage. From chatting i know both of them had near to 10 years of working experiences of massage. They will ask me which portion of body are pain or tired and they focus on those area during massage to reduce my sickness.

Normally i choose oil massage. They start massage from my back, shoulder and legs, they know to press the acupuncture point of body when massage and also let me know which area of my body are weak/sick and need to take care according to their experiences. They wont apply oil when begining of the massage, only apply it after they press the acepuncture point of back, use their word is 开背. After complete the back massage, they use towel wipe and clean the oil on body back then continue to body front side stomach, hand and head. Provided cupping/scarping/ear candling with free if you are taking 120 minutes package. I tried cupping and scarping. Zhua Gen service also offer by them with cost rm50. After massage, I will feel pain on the body shortly and coming up with the feel of relax, this feeling is quite difficult for me to get from other MP

This is proper massage shop and only provide zhua gen service, no other special service available. The environment is quiet, during massage i wont hear the sound from the room beside. For those who love the proper china traditional massage you may try it.

Damage : RM110 (120 minutes oil massage), if u need zhua gen have to pay extra rm50

Can try contact 018-3776088(小雨) for booking. Only communicate in mandarin. Hope this sharing are useful for those look for proper massage to relax the body.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kelapa10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mount Austin - Proper China Traditional Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee0815 View Post
Discovered a homestay massage 《非凡丽人》which located at mount austin, upstair of a mini market, beside is the 周星星 food court.

Been there few times and tried their proper china traditional massage. Recently 3 girls available in the place and all are come from China. So far i tried Xiao Yu (小雨) and Xiao Wan (小晚) massage service, is satisfied for me and i would recommend to those who love the proper traditional massage. There is another girl name Annie but yet try her massage skill

From my few times experiences, they are friendly and will chat with me during massage. From chatting i know both of them had near to 10 years of working experiences of massage. They will ask me which portion of body are pain or tired and they focus on those area during massage to reduce my sickness.

Normally i choose oil massage. They start massage from my back, shoulder and legs, they know to press the acupuncture point of body when massage and also let me know which area of my body are weak/sick and need to take care according to their experiences. They wont apply oil when begining of the massage, only apply it after they press the acepuncture point of back, use their word is 开背. After complete the back massage, they use towel wipe and clean the oil on body back then continue to body front side stomach, hand and head. Provided cupping/scarping/ear candling with free if you are taking 120 minutes package. I tried cupping and scarping. Zhua Gen service also offer by them with cost rm50. After massage, I will feel pain on the body shortly and coming up with the feel of relax, this feeling is quite difficult for me to get from other MP

This is proper massage shop and only provide zhua gen service, no other special service available. The environment is quiet, during massage i wont hear the sound from the room beside. For those who love the proper china traditional massage you may try it.

Damage : RM110 (120 minutes oil massage), if u need zhua gen have to pay extra rm50

Can try contact 018-3776088(小雨) for booking. Only communicate in mandarin. Hope this sharing are useful for those look for proper massage to relax the body.
Hi Bro can share location please. Thank you.
Old 28-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yee0815 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelapa10 View Post
Hi Bro can share location please. Thank you.
U can try add her no and she will send the location to u.. just near to 周星星 food court .. mount austin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1