The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nowadays no more traditional good massage + GQ?

I notice that a lot of good massage places that used to pop GQ (meaning HJ only) turn into joints that offer packages. Like B2B or full service up front. Don't really like this concept as it typically means the girl massage is not good and lesser excitement since you already know what you will get. I used to really like a joint T**i L**end cause their masseuse quality are good in terms of both massage and looks but recently they also convert to package.

Any good places to recommend? Good old massage then GQ with decent young girls.

Anyway below is my FR for my recent visit to TL.

Girl no.: 98
Face: 8.5/10. Really pretty
Body: 7.5/10. Petite and smooth skin. Great ass too
Boobs: A cup. Really small but the nipples are pointy so B2B was quite sensitive.
Massage: 8/10. Quite good for a non-legit massage place.

She shared with me that she don't like the new concept since she has to offer BJ or FJ to get more tips which she don't need to last time and she don't earn much from the package. Also, the joint don't allow customers to choose lady even if you know the number if you are going for standard 1 hr massage and not the package which is bullshit imo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1