The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Stages Of Relationships

【 STAGE 1 (1-3 Months): The Honeymoon Stage 】

Everything seems perfect, both are happy and feeling “in love.” You share moments, dates and just having fun with each other, sharing laughs and giggles. It’s like nothing could stop you. Your feelings are infinite, and for once you’re thinking, “This may work out….” and it seems like nothing could go wrong. You spend hours getting ready before going out with this person.

*If your relationship ended in this stage — Most likely, both rushed into the relationship too quickly. Being together was all too sudden and just for the moment. When one starts noticing the flaws, one gets a choice to move foward, or back away. Being friends has a high percentage of working out, but nothing to stress over. Both may just need the time to get to know one another better.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stages Of Relationships

【 STAGE 2 (4-6 months): The Bumpy Road 】

Things are going okay now. The relationship is calm and settled; both are still mostly happy. Had a couple arguments and disagreements here and there, nothing huge. Start to notice some of each other’s flaws and aspects of their personalities not seen before, but still truly care for one another.

*If your relationship ended in this stage — You truly cared about this person. You had the energy to fight for this person, yet you feel as if something was lacking, something was missing. It doesn’t feel right, one isn’t happy. When one isn’t happy, one tends to walk away to seek their new happiness. Being friends is still a possibility.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

【 STAGE 3 (7-12 months): The Rocky Mountain 】

You start to realize who your partner really is. A few more arguments may occur. Problems with jealously, overprotectiveness may arise. Other people may come in the picture. The “in love” moments start to decrease, but you feel as if you’ve “fallen in love.” You tend to have this energy inside to strive and “make it work,” and you feel more comfortable being around this person, feeling more of yourself.

*If your relationship ends in this stage — You feel as if you’re hurt, depending on the circumstances. You were so sure that that person was “The One.” You were so SURE that he/she was different. But like a cancer, a problem that may have happened, a small issue, grew into something larger that took over what was made between two people. You still miss this person from time to time. You still remember the memories. Being friends may be difficult right away, but over time, you slowly mature up, and learn the reality of it.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Txs for sharing really gets me thinking whether to get into "IT" or not
Old 28-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

【 STAGE 4 (1 year or more): The Long Road 】

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years, huh? This person truly means something to you. You are “in love” with this person. He/she made a difference in your life. No one else knows you more than this person. You guys have been through the good, the bad, and the ugly, and still strive to make it last.

*If your relationship ends in this stage — You feel heartbroken; it’s tough. You can’t sleep, can’t eat, you miss him/her, you try to move on, you try meeting new people, but seems like nothing works. For whatever reason the split occured, it must’ve been something important, or something must have been so wrong that it took over. Being “just friends” is impossible, because if you tried to be friends, you wouldn’t be able to think of them in any other way besides the one you once “loved” .. .. ♥
Old 28-05-2012, 03:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sadguy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me only 2 stage, Before Sex and After Sex.....

The end result is SEX,
Old 28-05-2012, 03:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HaoHaoRen55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% agreed with Sadguy55, after all, sex is all about having rs with opposite sex, 99.99% of the time
Old 28-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me it goes as such :

1) Honeymoon Stage - 3months and above. I normally will not even go into any relationship if it don't work out after 2-3 dates..Or will get out soon enough if the other party wanted to go into a marriage or starting a family. My honeymoon stage normally last 2-3 years before they pop the magic question..

2) Bumpy and Rocky stage - For me will be most likely 12 months above...Both of this goes hand in hand for me.

3) Long Road - Will not go into it, as the ending is always pretty much the same.

My personal advice, get hurt....you will become immune to it faster..
Old 28-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays most guys are just keen in NSA/FB with no commitment,the first stage should be meet n greet, second stage bed & farewell bfast, 3rd stage missing in action (sourcing for new target)~
Old 28-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm the stages somehow seem familiar....

Oh yes i know!!! It`s like cancer!!!
Old 28-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rubberduckygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman73 View Post
For me it goes as such :

1) Honeymoon Stage - 3months and above. I normally will not even go into any relationship if it don't work out after 2-3 dates..Or will get out soon enough if the other party wanted to go into a marriage or starting a family. My honeymoon stage normally last 2-3 years before they pop the magic question..

2) Bumpy and Rocky stage - For me will be most likely 12 months above...Both of this goes hand in hand for me.

3) Long Road - Will not go into it, as the ending is always pretty much the same.

My personal advice, get hurt....you will become immune to it faster..

agreed!

and sometimes it hurt you so much till it becomes selective memory. one fine day you find yourself waking up and have little or no recollection of the memories. and no matter how much you try to recall, you cant seem to remember much either.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

put it this way, there is a difference between 'falling in love' and 'growing in love'.

when you fall in love, you also can fall out of love fast. but when love grows on you, it's something which is nurtured and cultivated. every moment is of purpose and planned. it's like taking up a new project which you will plan phase by phase and any problems which occurs, you will take great pains to get them solve and have a workaround.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

thanks for sharing bro
Old 28-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckygirl View Post
agreed!

and sometimes it hurt you so much till it becomes selective memory. one fine day you find yourself waking up and have little or no recollection of the memories. and no matter how much you try to recall, you cant seem to remember much either.
i don't really recall my past flings, but somehow the sex parts still remains no matter how much i try to forget them.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I comes to realize tat the smart ones stop one step of getting into marriage...marriage is as good as digging ur own grave.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1