The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_T...tional_Airport

i thot they say..... Tan Son Nhat airport will serve the international and domestic flights until the completion of the new Long Thanh International Airport. in 5 -6yrs time. 00

No Lah, TSN to D1. approx 120 to 150K nia lah. TSN to D1 less thn 10km.

as a guide every 20km abt 300k +/-
I'm using the airport taxi prices lah. Of course grab and normal taxis from vinasun and Mai Lin will be cheaper.

But unlike more seasoned travellers, not everyone can use grab when they first land. You need need a vn number for the grab driver to call you...and maybe speak a little tieng viet.

New airport won't likely affect us anyway. Most of us fly regional vietjet or air Asia short haul. TSN is nice because you don't need to go very far. I was surprised because I see they are expanding TSN.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
I'm using the airport taxi prices lah. Of course grab and normal taxis from vinasun and Mai Lin will be cheaper.

But unlike more seasoned travellers, not everyone can use grab when they first land. You need need a vn number for the grab driver to call you...and maybe speak a little tieng viet.

New airport won't likely affect us anyway. Most of us fly regional vietjet or air Asia short haul. TSN is nice because you don't need to go very far. I was surprised because I see they are expanding TSN.
ya... those other taxi, idiot one, u get in, wana bargain.
vinasun best.

i use grab or car rental co ( for whole day use or long distance ).. so far so good.

dunno abt the new airport, now hearsay, dunno when ready or maybe all move there, sell TSN land away, make money...haha
Old 30-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Think u not sure what is all about...friends change sgd20 to 50k...the savings we got enough to stay one week lah...

Our difference is always a few millions dong...like bro seabass said mountain turtle...

You are really not sure what I am tokking about as I am not tokking about you and your frens at all so why so suddenly defensive leh

I am not doubting the amounts your frens change as it is up to you to state whichever amount you want since nobody else here can substantiate your claims, but kindly please do not exaggerate the amounts to win arguments as for most visitors to Wetnam will not change SGD20K to SGD30K on a monthly basis especially if they are only there to cheong

Moreover the businessmen type may only comprises less than 1% of the total number of tourists per month so on average most visitors or tourists may only change about SGD500 to 1K just enough for a few days trip, the key word is "on average" and not specific to anybody at all

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 30-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha

Next few days holiday, sure alot ppl esp china.

Yesterday immigration was damn pack.

For those with priority, apec etc. U see more than 30 ppl at express immigration. Dont queue there. Go to normal lane. Faster.

Yup agreed, overflowed with cockroaches

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Why would anyone stay at ulu ulu place to save cost is beyond me. It's not like hotels or Airbnb are expensive at D1. Plenty of decent places for USD20/night near Ben Thanh.

Good observation its just general crowd mentality as most people will just labelled tourist popular areas as generally more expensive than those less traveled areas instead of actually finding out themselves, nothing really wrong in this as everybody is entitled to their own personal opinions

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
No Lah, TSN to D1. approx 120 to 150K nia lah. TSN to D1 less thn 10km.

as a guide every 20km abt 300k +/-

Yup correct on average is about 120k to 150k VND if you are using normal taxi, if using Grab then would be about 80k to 90k VND

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You are really not sure what I am tokking about as I am not tokking about you and your frens at all so why so suddenly defensive leh

I am not doubting the amounts your frens change as it is up to you to state whichever amount you want since nobody else here can substantiate your claims, but kindly please do not exaggerate the amounts to win arguments as for most visitors to Wetnam will not change SGD20K to SGD30K on a monthly basis especially if they are only there to cheong

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Not been defensive just sharing the facts...that’s why I said not sure what you tokking...

Many things we din bothered to share becos nobody will believe what I mentioned anyway and please let it be...

We owe nobody and dun need exaggerate...whatever we do nobody believe anywhere...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup correct on average is about 120k to 150k VND if you are using normal taxi, if using Grab then would be about 80k to 90k VND

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
With grab rewards and wallet can get 40 to 50k dong discount and pay only 40k...

Anywhere like I said nobody believe...

Old 30-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Prediction for May:
Hurricane coming to wetnam

The warm seas create a large humid air mass. The warm air rises and forms a low pressure cell, known as a tropical depression
Old 30-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With grab rewards and wallet can get 40 to 50k dong discount and pay only 40k...

Anywhere like I said nobody believe...
I know got. But dunno how to use.. . Haha...but my darling know
Old 30-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Prediction for May:
Hurricane coming to wetnam

The warm seas create a large humid air mass. The warm air rises and forms a low pressure cell, known as a tropical depression

Dun bother lah...nobody will believe you too...kkkk...

Old 30-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know got. But dunno how to use.. . Haha...but my darling know
Quan trong la co nguoi iu biet lam dc roi...

Old 30-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quan trong la co nguoi iu biet lam dc roi...
Know how to use grab nia. The wallet blur. She how lian say she vip. Haha
Old 30-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Lol...a nice-looking unique fry wetnam fish cuisince catch frm sm river....lol...gosh! they cook the fish wit the gills on....lol

ppl say 2 much fried no so goodie, here's another steamy fire coconut prawn, wich is another wetnam unique dish.....lol

taste no bad....lol

jus i sharin 4 fun.....lol
Old 30-04-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

S'pore woman allegedly raped in Vietnam guesthouse

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...nam-guesthouse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1