The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
willtan2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Philippines, Olongapo City

his is my 1st time writing a field report, Thank you.
I like to recommenced these Hotel, if you are going to Philippines, Barrio Barretto in Olongapo city.
It a very safe hotel (very near to police station) and most of all, they got Wi-Fi around the hotel and rooms. You will not feel bore if you stay there. Rooms rate from 1250 pesos to 4000 pesos. The resort almost like hotel 81 but rooms is bigger.
They have a in-house bar call Score Bar. Cost is not very high there, 1 beer is around 60 pesos and the gals cost is 1500 pesos to bring back to the rooms and she will stay with you till morning. If you are going to stay there long, you can always go out and see around, there are few bar there and if you are luck, you can find mix-bloods working gals (USA +Philippines) too. So far I been there 2 times, never had a problem when I was there.
I have some photo to share with all out there. Next time I go there again I will take more photo of it. ( if you have anything u need to know about these place, please pm or quote to me, I will try to answer it and share with all brothers out there)

Last edited by willtan2001; 06-05-2012 at 12:21 AM. Reason: use the wrong code
Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 13
ladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Philippines, Olongapo City

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtan2001 View Post
I like to recommenced these Hotel, if you are going to Philippines, Barrio Barretto in Olongapo city.

They have a in-house bar call Score Bar. Cost is not very high there, 1 beer is around 60 pesos and the gals cost is 1500 pesos to bring back to the rooms and she will stay with you till morning. If you are going to stay there long, you can always go out and see around, there are few bar there and if you are luck, you can find mix-bloods working gals (USA +Philippines) too. So far I been there 2 times, never had a problem when I was there.
Thanks bro, going there in aug? Wishes to tag along
Old 07-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Bro,
Not now... I need see if there is vessel going there or not. I always stay there 2 to 3 weeks. They have many fine bar and gals there. If next time I going there, I let you guys know, see wanna tag along.
If going there, I will get the transport for the hotel, only cost about 3500 pesos for 1 way. if from airport taxi is about 2500 to 3000 pesos, but I worry about safety. spent few more cash for the sick of personnal safety.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

There is already a philippines thread....

Do u need to open new thread for this?

Quote:
It a very safe hotel (very near to police station) and most of all, they got Wi-Fi around the hotel and rooms. You will not feel bore if you stay there. Rooms rate from 1250 pesos to 4000 pesos. The resort almost like hotel 81 but rooms is bigger.
I have some photo to share with all out there. Next time I go there again I will take more photo of it. ( if you have anything u need to know about these place, please pm or quote to me, I will try to answer it and share with all brothers out there)

Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

There is already a philippines thread....

Do u need to open new thread for this?

Most of the info u hv posted is already on this forum in different threads tho may not b d specific hotel ur referring to...

In fact one of the bros here has posted lovly pics of bario barretto already.

No offence to u... But it wld b better if u post there

Quote:

Old 07-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Prowling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see no harm for Bro to post a new thread on this.
it makes reading easier.. to be frank, it is quite tedious to go thru' all the postings from page 1 to get all the info.
Once in a while, if there is a new happening or something to immediately to highlight to all cheongsters, a new thread is really helpful.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, cant see your pic?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

sorry about posting in the new thread....
I just wanna share the information I got.

Dear bro"the lord",
I did the search, only found 1 on page 46, not much of information about this place and it dated year 2007 posted.
As for me I went there on 2011 OCT. Much of the information is up to date.

Last edited by willtan2001; 07-05-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: more information
Old 07-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah....the last girl on the right is syt. POWER
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
I see no harm for Bro to post a new thread on this.
it makes reading easier.. to be frank, it is quite tedious to go thru' all the postings from page 1 to get all the info.
Once in a while, if there is a new happening or something to immediately to highlight to all cheongsters, a new thread is really helpful.
totally second tat,!! imho,its better 2 hv a specific thread on a specific location,so tat its easier 2 find,read n understand po.. i support e u,!! gd effort dude,cheers,!!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Thank you bro for the surpport.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Guapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow look maganda diba the 2 white pinay.Got to check out this place before goin to subic.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
sorry about posting in the new thread....
I just wanna share the information I got.
No need to feel sorry. Your good intentions to share is acknowledged. Up you my humble point for your efforts. Dun care about what others say, just do what you want to do.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
Wow look maganda diba the 2 white pinay.Got to check out this place before goin to subic.
It is very near to subic, subic also have these kinda "bar" but more for local, the gal will go on stage and u get to chose, which gal u want.. Damage is 2500 pesos to 3000 pesos,come with 6 beer and bar fees. The mamasan will bring u to a room(no bed,no TV nothing just a sofa), and you can do what ever u want, I not sure for FJ, when I was inside the gal say if you want FJ u need to pay 2000 pesos for FJ, so I never go for it. If you thinking about going there, please bring along a local friend, if not try not going there,it not safe there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1