The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...didn't know where else to share this information.

A bro asked about girls in Jakarta so I thought I can give some information about what's happening with non-working girls...

I found this out purely by accident myself and have been enjoying the fruits of my discovery ever since....

By the way bros...I have done this same drill in China, Thailand and Malaysia...it works!!! (I've even tried it in Sg...*evil grin*... but it ended up costing the same as cheonging because I now needed to book a reasonable hotel room to complete the set up...warning- in Sg, you must be able to slang like an ang mo to make this work...)

Picking up non-working girls -

Part one - The Mentality.

Firstly - like many 'developing' and newly developed countries.....many girls in Jakarta have the Pinkerton disease....hoping that an ang mo will save them and elevate them to princess status back in a foreign land...

How does this help us non ang mos? read on...

While an ang mo is the ultimate catch for these young office dwelling women...most of them have English problem. They can speak only a little bit...very little bit of English....so...

We step up as the next best thing...we are also foreigners but safer because we are Asians; We, therefore = knight in not-so-shiny armour...but a knight nonetheless...
(Think of our own SPGs....who gets seconds after the ang mos?? Not the Chinese bros for sure...but in Jakarta, believe or not...Chinese is a very close second...especially foreigner Chinese who has a good job)

Secondly - the wages are piss poor in Jakarta...many young women working in offices earn 3-5 million Rp a month....bros...we often spend more than that in one cheong session...

What has that got to do with us? A hell of a lot...

We can bring them to have Starbucks coffee & cakes, which is roughly their one day's wage...then a nice sushi dinner, which is roughly their one week's wage...then clubbing and all they and their friends can drink, which is their half month's wage...plus plus plus....without buying gifts and spoiling the market...just the meals, drinks and a good time will make them stick with you and want to show their gratitude...

Having a shower and staying in a nice hotel is something they want to experience...really!!

Thirdly - they are tired of life in the slow lane...they spend 3-5 hours traveling to and from work every day...they work 8-10 hours a day...all they talk about is within their sphere of maybe Jakarta, maybe outer Jakarta...they need some spice in life...

Guess what bros? We're the spice...we can tell them stories of the world...what is Sg like? Australia? USA? China?...they love it and dream of one day moving to those countries...

Fourthly - they are used to and bored with the polite Indonesian guys. They want someone to sweep them off their feet. Someone daring to show them an adventure...

If we provide that bros...we're in!!

Lastly...but this is the reverse of all the above...
The rich girls...those who are from well to do families and are almost match-made from young to be married off to another rich family...those girls want to piss daddy off before they must settle down...many will do this with ang mos but some...some don't dare go that far...pissing daddy off and being cut off from the inheritance are two different games....so they choose a foreigner who is still relatively safe...enough to piss daddy off but won't give him a heart attack...that's us bros...

There are some cultural landmines we must know and we shall discuss those later.

(to be continued)
Old 20-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Nice 1 bro, camping here for the next chapter.... hehehe
Btw, if u can help hook up some nice indon ladies, I'm in... Kekeke
Old 20-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Nice 1 bro, camping here for the next chapter.... hehehe
Btw, if u can help hook up some nice indon ladies, I'm in... Kekeke
Heh heh heh bro...thanks and no worries...just follow my step by step guide and I pao you will find one within 2 days of touching down.

Before I go to Part two...I'd like to recount the incident on how I discovered this method...

That faithful day, I got out earlier to get coffee and breakfast...I already started doing what I will lay down later but it was not very refine at that time...just trying my luck only...

Anyway...saw this nice woman...29yo, two kids at home but she still had a solid body...lovely face...6.5 when looking normal...jumps to a 8 when she smiles...and when she laughs...bros...my heart stops...she is so cute and sweet and gorgeous when she laughs...easily 9...

So I decided to spend a lot of effort to hook her...took me 3 tries at a bread talk queue to get her to talk to me...like I said, the method was not refined yet then...

Anyway...long story short...after we've been together for about 2 months...met and made-love (heh heh heh...I really liked her...) 7-8 times...one night, after our horizontal exercise...I asked her a question...

me: 'Hey...remember when we first met? What did you think of me?'

blah blah blah...

The usual answers and more questions...then I hit the key...

- for the record, I met her that morning, bought her her bread and coffee, then she had to go to work so we agreed to meet for dinner...that night...within an hour of coming to my room, we were doing the horizontal tango...

me: 'Oh, that first night when I brought you back to my hotel and kissed you...what did you think?'

She: 'You told me you needed help to explain something to the receptionist!!! If I knew you wanted to get physical, I would not have come with you.'

me: 'Oh yeah? But you didn't resist?'

She:'I was so confused. Once you kissed me, my brain stopped working.'

me: 'Hahaha, lucky for me then. If your brain was working, I would have no chance to touch your breasts.'

She: (pinch me then snuggled up) 'Yeah, when you did that I was so angry. No one but my ex husband has touched my breasts before. I kept thinking who is this guy? Who does he think he is? Why is he touching my breasts? And he is still kissing me!!'

me: 'Really? then why didn't you stop me?'

she: 'I don't know, I didn't want to make you feel bad, you were so sweet that evening. But you kept rubbing and touching, it felt really good so I let you continue.'

Me: 'Felt good only? I remember you unhook your bra so that I can lick and suck on your nipples.'

She: (slap me in the chest and then kissed my neck): 'yeah, I didn't know you are so naughty. Keep touching me until they want more attention.'

Me: 'At any point did you think of stopping me?'

she: 'Yes, at every point! But I also wanted to see how far you dare to go. I cannot believe you went to sex on our first night!'

This line of conversation continued which lead to our round two that evening...

But the point is clear...she didn't really want it, but she also didn't resist it...at the point of sex that first night, I have spent roughly 3-4 hours with her only...yes, I am a nice guy and not too bad looking...but I am no Brad Pitt or George Clooney...

The main points I got from her...angry, confused but also excited by a daring man...someone sweet doing naughty things? She wants to find out how naughty this sweet guy can get... and once kissing starts, the confusion and internal conflicts will lead to brain malfunction...

Bros...that is the basic formula...

Stay tune for more...
Old 21-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

(cont)

Part two - Where to scout and meet these women??

Now that we understand a bit about their mentality...finding them is less of a challenge...

Go to any shopping plaza...and Jakarta has some huge shopping malls...

Screw the ones outside of the city where we can buy delicate, cheap local stuff...fuck those...go to the ones in town, those with real branded goods...Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia, Plaza Senayan, Senayan city...
Hey, even the second rated ones are good...Pondok Indah mall...Anggrek city...Pacific Place...

It's easy to just do a pick up anywhere in those malls but the best places are the typical English speakers hang outs...Starbucks, English book shops, sandwich shops, English lesson schools...
Or the women hangouts...hair salon, Shoe shops, trendy branded shops...basically, see a shop with lot's of young women, go in!!
(And do what after entering you ask?? Well, since I started doing this, I have been into manicure, pedicure, say I'm buying shoes for my sister, checking on clothes for my boss' mistress and a million other lies...the manicure is the only thing I truly enjoy...)

Now comes the next challenge...Spotting a willing local takes a lot of time and talent...and I have not yet perfected my recce SOP...so I do the next best thing...I let them spot me...

Beware though bros...like anywhere else on earth, women are not stupid...they may pretend to be stupid to suck us in...but they are very sharp when they feel someone bio-ing them...
So we must be very natural...in fact, this one no need to pretend...once you have tried and find that the method works...you will be calm because you know...sooner or later you will score...no need to be pushy and play the hard up, desperate guy...

The game plan is simple...ask questions in English so that other people can hear you...if your target is not into you, often times, another willing person will step up...sadly, that willing person may not always be who you want...if that's the case, thank the person, ask one more question and then move on...but if she is who you can want, then switch target. Once in a while, the original target may come back for a reassessment if this new girl is into you...

Keep moving if the mission cannot complete at one place...you are a tourist and you want to see / try more things...and Indonesian girls are really quite helpful to clueless charming tourists.

Alrighty Bros...thanks for reading so far...if you want to know the secret...you can send me USD 19.99 or three installments of USD 9.99...all the secrets will be revealed...

Hahahaha...just kidding about the payment...I may turn this into a money maker later....but for now, I think I should share so we can all help each other out....

(to be continued)
Old 21-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Power !! :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrd View Post
(cont)

part two - where to scout and meet these women??

now that we understand a bit about their mentality...finding them is less of a challenge...

Go to any shopping plaza...and jakarta has some huge shopping malls...

Screw the ones outside of the city where we can buy delicate, cheap local stuff...fuck those...go to the ones in town, those with real branded goods...plaza indonesia, grand indonesia, plaza senayan, senayan city...
Hey, even the second rated ones are good...pondok indah mall...anggrek city...pacific place...

It's easy to just do a pick up anywhere in those malls but the best places are the typical english speakers hang outs...starbucks, english book shops, sandwich shops, english lesson schools...
Or the women hangouts...hair salon, shoe shops, trendy branded shops...basically, see a shop with lot's of young women, go in!!
(and do what after entering you ask?? Well, since i started doing this, i have been into manicure, pedicure, say i'm buying shoes for my sister, checking on clothes for my boss' mistress and a million other lies...the manicure is the only thing i truly enjoy...)

now comes the next challenge...spotting a willing local takes a lot of time and talent...and i have not yet perfected my recce sop...so i do the next best thing...i let them spot me...:d

beware though bros...like anywhere else on earth, women are not stupid...they may pretend to be stupid to suck us in...but they are very sharp when they feel someone bio-ing them...
So we must be very natural...in fact, this one no need to pretend...once you have tried and find that the method works...you will be calm because you know...sooner or later you will score...no need to be pushy and play the hard up, desperate guy...

The game plan is simple...ask questions in english so that other people can hear you...if your target is not into you, often times, another willing person will step up...sadly, that willing person may not always be who you want...if that's the case, thank the person, ask one more question and then move on...but if she is who you can want, then switch target. Once in a while, the original target may come back for a reassessment if this new girl is into you...

Keep moving if the mission cannot complete at one place...you are a tourist and you want to see / try more things...and indonesian girls are really quite helpful to clueless charming tourists.

alrighty bros...thanks for reading so far...if you want to know the secret...you can send me usd 19.99 or three installments of usd 9.99...all the secrets will be revealed...

hahahaha...just kidding about the payment...i may turn this into a money maker later....but for now, i think i should share so we can all help each other out....

(to be continued)
Old 21-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

very nice.

Old 21-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

(cont)

Part Three - The Set Up

Now some bros may be saying....who has the fucking time??

Well...we all have to eat...when on holiday, I do like to go shopping for little trinkets...and if I'm going to spend a couple of hours in a shopping mall anyway...then I might as well put a mission into my required routine...

The fastest I have completed a full mission is 4 hours. By the 5th hour she was in my hotel room. The average time for a mission will be around 6-8 hours, often broken into two days....seems long for those bros who want instant results...but please bear in mind that this method gives me repeated visits any time I go to that country again.

If the mission works out...the time I need to spend on cheonging later can be used to work on this lady...I'll still have a good time and most certainly, I will spend less money than going directly to cheong...

The best part is...cheonging is still not out of the question...should the mission fall apart at any point...the places to cheong are still opened to me.

There was once when I realised, while clubbing with a girl and her 4 friends, that things did not look as promising as I first thought...I said I needed the toilet and never went back...I spent 1 mil on drinks and dinner with them but up to that point I had a great time...I switched habour base and cheong to a massage with happy ending...

And guess what...a day later one of her friends called to ask me what happened...I made up some excuse of stomach problem and all was quickly forgiven...an hour of chit chat later, she agreed to, and met me alone that evening for dinner...and I had her screaming my name that night in my bed...

Alrighty then...what is the set up?

I will always dress to declare myself as a foreigner...shorts are good and wear a nice polo shirt or a nice short sleeve shirt...
Be a bit classy but laid back...your attire must speak out - I make decent money but I'm on holidays. Sunglasses is a must...I often go out at night with my sunnies perched on the top of my head...that is a dead giveaway that I am foreign.
Be careful though...don't go over board and dress like a millionaire...young women may be intimidated and that's not good...a successful working man on holiday is the image we want...

I always pretend that I cannot speak Bahasa...English only...please bros, no singlish...we want to impress, not assimilate...we want to be different to what they are used to....
If perchance the young lady you are trying to impress is Chinese and can speak Chinese...speak a few broken Chinese words and look embarrassed...then keep switching back to English...same drill with your Chinese as Bahasa...
Why pretend cannot speak Bahasa...details later...

This set up works best if you will be in town for more than 2 days...you need two nights to make good your set up...if you have only one day left...it's possible but it will take a lot more effort...

Here's my cover story...I am in town for a holiday because...and this is the most important part...because I have been posted to work in Indonesia from next month onwards...I am here to scout the living conditions before I accept the posting...I've been planned to stay in Indonesia for at least two years but may be forever if I like the country....

Always choose your 'working' town away from where you are...if in Jakarta, I'll be posted to Bandung...if in Bundung, I'll be posted to Jakarta... you'll see the logic in this later on...

Lastly...show control of your money...show her that you calculate everything...not because you are a tight arse...but because you want to maximise your dollar, this makes you a thinking man...at the same time, be willing to spend, especially on her; this makes you possible boyfriend material...indicate that you have a budget and is trying to stick to it; this makes you money conscious...know the top and bottom end of the market and choose a reasonable middle ground (like taking a bus or order a limo? Nah, a normal taxi will do me.....stay at the backpackers or the Ritz Carlton? Nah, a three-four star hotel will do me...etc)... this makes you worldly wise...all the above are very appealing to a young lady when displayed in moderation...

(to be continued)
Old 22-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Hahahaha...just kidding about the payment...I may turn this into a money maker later....but for now, I think I should share so we can all help each other out....
I personally do not see any issue with making money out of your wisdom. The forum and tips you shared can serve as a "leading seminar" for your how-to book. I enjoy reading what you have shared so far.
Old 22-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I personally do not see any issue with making money out of your wisdom. The forum and tips you shared can serve as a "leading seminar" for your how-to book. I enjoy reading what you have shared so far.
thanks bro for your support...maybe in the future...

I'm planning to go visit Vietnam and also to try out my methods there too...gaqthering more experience and wisdom...
Old 22-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

(cont)

Part Four - The Routine

Assuming we got the set up correct and is in a proper mall / shop...then we get into the routine there.

If at Starbucks, queue up for coffee, if at a shop, browse for items...but always scout and check that there are a fair few young ladies in your target group in the vacinity...do not get hung up on a fixed target bros...your aim is to get laid...not find a wife...

Then approach any girl and talk to her. Best if the girl is your prime target but if not, doesn't matter, any young reasonably cute young woman that you will sleep with will do...

Ask her questions...in English!!

Could be...

At Starbucks in a queue - Excuse me, should I tip the guy making the coffee, what's the custom here?...is there any tax to be added on the displayed amount?...etc
In a clothing shop - Can you please help me? I'm trying to buy a nice dress for my sister and I'm not sure what a young lady might like.
In a salon - Excuse me, I don't know how much to tip my therapist, can you advise me please?
At a perfumery - Excuse me, do you think this scent works on a young lady around your age? I wish to get one for my sister but I don't know which one to buy.
At a any shop - Excuse me, do you think they will accept foreign credit cards? Is there another bookshop around this area because this one doesn't have the book I'm looking for.

The list is endless and works even in a supermarket or 7-11...but you get the idea...

Your aim is to see if she can understand English and is willing to be helpful...

If the girl you asked does not respond, turn quickly to the next possible target to ask the same question again...you play it off as 'sorry I asked a person who does not understand English' instead of 'I just got shot down'...be sincere in asking...you really want an answer to your question...and when finally you get one girl to answer you, she becomes your target (heh heh heh...unless she looks underage, then treat it as if a guy answered you, see below.)

Once in a while, a helpful man will answer my question for the young lady...no matter...thank the guy and move on to the next shop...
NEVER repeat the same stunt in the same shop if your question is answered. Move on to the next shop with a whole new set of questions.

You are a dumb tourist...not a dumb arse trying out lines on young women...remember that!!

If she responses positively and engages you in conversation, you are in on phase one...keep asking her to advise and help you = more questions...if at starbucks, offer to pay for her coffee for her help if the queue is long enough; or ask her to show you more dresses at a shop; or get that manicure and sit beside her; or test out more perfume; or to browse for more books...

After three or four questions answered...make sure she answers at least three...that shows that she has some level of interest in you...

Then drop the bomb shell...

"You see, I'm here on holiday because my company posted me to Indonesia to work...I should be coming here in a month...there is so much I need to learn about Indonesia and culture....will you please help me?"

If she says yes...you are in phase two.
If she says she love to, but...that either means she's not that into you (don't take this personally), or that maybe she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to get into trouble...
All is not lost though...you still have two follow ups...

Follow up 1) - Are you busy now? Can you help me for half an hour? I will really appreciate it.
If she has a boyfriend, this is when she will bring it up...

Follow up 2) - do you have a friend who may be happy to help me? I'll be here for a few more days.

If it's go...great...if not...move on...plenty of women in the mall and you don't want to waste time on a dead end...

Assuming this goes well...she will ask you one question for sure...'Where are you from?'

Now, how you answer this will make or break phase three...

'errr, I hor, come from Singapore lah.' - ok bros...you are dead in the water, walk out of the mall, hail a taxi and go back to your room to ppc...she will most likely brush you off after that..

Here's what to say...
'I'm originally from Singapore but I work in (Australia, USA, New Zealand...anywhere your powder of English can make it realistic...) and my company is posting me here because I am Asian and they think I will settle much easier.'

Below are the background on you..

You have been working overseas for many years...
Yes, you have P.R in that country and wishes to eventually settle there...unless a sweet Indonesian girl can capture your heart and then you will need to discuss with her where she prefers to settle...
You are reasonably successful in your work and this posting is a promotion to test if you can be further promoted later on....
This is your first trip to Indonesia and you are wondering around on your own and is actually a little bit lost in this city...
You only know places you have read on the internet and you rather have a real and knowledgable local person to guide you around...
You are staying in a hotel and have no idea if it is good by local standards (here you plant the seed to show her your hotel later...)
You wish you can make this trip more productive...if only you know what to see and where to go...

Remember this bros...you want to impress her but at the same time...get her to do a lot of the talking...ask one question...let her talk for a few minutes...make sounds and nod to encourage her to continue...

Ok then...you are now deep into phase three...

(to be continued)
Old 22-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

I wonder if I can use it on viets and Thai gals...
Upz ur pts for the sharing...
Old 22-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I wonder if I can use it on viets and Thai gals...
Upz ur pts for the sharing...
Thanks bro...

Thai girls confirmed can work...tried in BKK and landed a 'girlfriend' each time I was there....the only difficult part compare to Indo is that my Bahasa is better than my Thia...so the girl MUST know English or the comms will break down...

Viet is my next arena to try...GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!!!
Old 22-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LittleDidIKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xin Chao...!

Looking forward to reading more of your wisdom.
Old 23-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

(cont)

A quick diversion here...while you do find women with more spare time on the weekends, they are usually with their group of friends or family and therefore less likely to entertain you...or women with less time on weekdays but are usually alone or with one or two friends whom they are happy to ditch for an interesting time...

I've tried both and the success rate and time taken are about the same...a bit of luck and experience needed to find the most suitable targets...

One more reminder bros...remember your cover story...so you must quite often ask about housing and furniture and restaurants...keep thinking that you will be moving there soon and those questions will keep cumming...

Plus it's very easy to flaunt money here without ever mentioning money too...keep checking out the 60" LED T.Vs, high end HiFi and cars (keep these ones around the mid range level and keep it sporty...you are not stupid rich, remember?). Add questions like; should I ship mine over or buy a new one here?...
I once made a girl who I only just met that afternoon say out loud: 'wonder what it's like to make love on this bed.' then she blushed...what happened was that I got her to lie down to try as I was checking out a Tempur memory foam mattress which cost > S$8k (that’s roughly her one year’s salary)...engage the sales person and ask for delivery schedules and cost etc...make it sound like you are ready to put down a deposit if only you knew when you will be posted to Indonesia....

If you do this right and she ends up being with you....she is going to adopt the mentality of 'let go long line to catch big fish' and will not bother you too much about the small stuff, like spending money on her during the courtship......still, occasionally buy her a handbag or cosmetics or flowers...after all, you ARE banging her...be a good boyfriend....

Alrighty...Let's move on to phase four...

Phase four - While chatting...find whatever excuse to get around the mall...go to one shop and talk a bit there...go to another place and have an ice cream with her...go to yet another place to check out some office supplies....go to another place to have an ice tea....and so on and so on....

The idea is to give her the impression that she has known you a long time...make her mind go: wow, look at all the things we have done together...and the places we have been to together...you and her now have a history of being together....

If you think she is fairly comfortable with you...be brave...ask her to suggest another mall to buy something you know will not be found in this mall...keep her moving and take her with you...(checking out Harley bikes is one of my favourite here...if she's not a biker chick, a home depot type store will be good...I’m a man and need my tools…plus, I just need that BBQ pit in my new place or I cannot survive.)

In an hour or two...she will think you are a long time friend and will feel nice and comfortable around you...

If she needs to go back to the office during the day...ask her to meet you to help you out after her work...by this time, treat her as you would your good friends...no need to be too paisei in asking her to meet you...think of it as her obligation as a friend to accompany you...85% of women will be too polite to refuse...and those who will refuse you are likely to be more headstrong and will probably also refuse your advances in the later phases...so it is good to weed them out now anyway...just keep smiling...a lot...
(When she's gone...you're still in the mall...is it really so difficult to convince yourself to start mission 2?? Surely there are still plenty of women in that mall?!?!?)

NOTE: These phases may take longer than one day to go through...it depends on her comfort level and of course her time available....

Once you have her walking around with you...go into phase five...this may need to inter-change with phase six if she is not ready for phase five yet...

Phase five - find a place where it is acceptable to hold hands for a while...crossing a road, walking through a big crowd of people, climbing up steeper steps...whatever works...a drive through at the front of a mall is great for this...make sure there is a car coming your way before you cross...keep talking to her or keep her talking to you...gently take her hand and cross the road with her...obviously before or after the car passes...
Keep talking as you do this (or as she is talking to you is better)...don't make it like a premeditated move....don't stop, look both ways then grab her hand...that is too obvious...be very casual here...talk talk, take her hand, talk talk + walk across...

She will usually be too polite to push you away...but check the struggle level...if only a tiny bit...keep holding her hand...
If moderate, let go and walk a bit faster, then two steps later, take her hand again and say 'oh, be careful' or 'don't want to lose you'...she will most likely be on fairly high heels so to walk faster mean she needs external support...
If the struggle is quite severe, let go and apologise...'sorry, I just wanted to protect you'...

Once you have crossed over, let her hand go...you just wanted her to feel your hand...believe you me, she will remember the feeling...

Keep talking and asking questions to make her talk to you...

Phase six - declare that you are hungry / puckish / thirsty...let's have lunch / dinner / supper / dessert / drinks...whatever suits the time of day...don't ask her...just declare it and ask what she would like...this way, even if she doesn't want anything, you can simply say...ok, Let me quickly grab a coffee, ok?... and bring her with you...

Again, by this point, most girls will be too polite to refuse…after you sit down, discuss the menu with her and find a way to order something that will keep you there for at least half an hour...oh, what the hell...order something light for her too…

If phase five was not a success before this point, try it again after the meal...

If it was a success, then you move into phase seven during the meal...

Phase seven - occasionally touch her hand as you talk...don't hold on...just touch and pull back...but do it more and more often as time progresses....

Even if phase five was not a success, you can try this phase out during the meal...just do it a lot less...

If possible, move to another place for dessert...remember the golden rule...the more places the better...

My favourite thing to try is to feed her…at first, take her fork or spoon, ‘hey, you have to try this’…once she accepts that, do it once more with her fork or spoon a bit later…the third time…I just casually offer her food with my fork as we chat…almost like I wasn’t thinking…if she opens her mouth to receive it…very very good sign bros…phase seven is steaming along nicely…see if you can repeat it at least once more in a few minutes.

If she is not refusing your phase seven...then it's time for phase eight...

Phase eight - Find something about her to compliment...'Hey, you know what? I just noticed / has anyone ever told you…how beautiful your eyes are.' or 'hey, you have such a wonderful laugh.'... make sure it is about something anyone can see…

Don't linger on this though...once she thanks you or ignores your compliment...talk about other things again...back to your 10,000 questions...do not give her the time to wonder if you are trying to butter her up for slaughter later…yeah well, it was just a passing comment…

Ok bros...let's take a break...that was a lot of information to absorb...

(to be continued)
Old 23-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good stuff bro

Keep it cuming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1