The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SYT Dow c/o Win

Got SMS from Win on Monday announcing the arrival of Dow and immediately booked a slot on Tuesday.

Got to the room for the first slot of the day at 1100am. Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty. She acted a bit shy when I arrived, but warmed up fast. Did the bath/shower thing and moved to the good stuff.

She gave me a great bbbj to get started. She has a tongue piercing, so guys that like that will be happy. After the nice long bbbj I went to work on her. This girl loves a tongue lashing. She was very turned on, moaning and squirming as I worked on her.

Then she capped me and rode me for a while. This girl works it well. Very sensual and energetic. Not mechanical like some, she's very erotic and passionate...like being with an old gf instead of fl. Went through multiple positions and I finally unloaded.

Rested for a bit and had a smoke. She laid in my arms and we chatted, again like an old gf instead of someone you just met. After a bit she decided it was time for another bbbj and of course I didn't argue. Went through even more positions this time and went at it for a long time. Again, very energetic and passionate through it all, really enjoying herself.

I'm not one for ratings, but I think you get the idea from my FR. Those who know Win's girls know the quality. Dow is a gal for the guys that enjoy a pretty SYT that really gives you her full attention and devotes herself to you fully for 90 minutes. She doesn't come across as thick skinned and professional as some FL do. You treat her nice and you'll be rewarded!

Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!
Old 14-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!
Re: SYT Dow c/o Win

bro see your FR liao very gian.. too bad Vit M low now
Old 14-07-2005, 09:17 AM
paradise

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

same here.. gotta wait for either pay day or windfall... haha
Old 14-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler
Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty.
If i'm not wrong, Win's sms stated that Miko and Yo are thai/japanese, Dow's pure thai? Anyone can verify?
Old 14-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover
If i'm not wrong, Win's sms stated that Miko and Yo are thai/japanese, Dow's pure thai? Anyone can verify?
I think you're right...my mistake.
Old 14-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover
doesnt matter la, for me, i not racist one, any pretty gal will do. but must be fair fair one. must be cute cute one. must be slim slim one. must be playful playful one. must be petite petite one. must blow very good one. i very chin chai one.
Old 14-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
She gave me a great bbbj to get started. She has a tongue piercing, so guys that like that will be happy.

Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!
where the other thread? how she looks compre to other hah?

last year also got one win girl got studded tongue, she won some sandcastle building competition. her work was i think a buddha's face, amazing!
Old 14-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Horny4Ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
doesnt matter la, for me, i not racist one, any pretty gal will do. but must be fair fair one. must be cute cute one. must be slim slim one. must be playful playful one. must be petite petite one. must blow very good one. i very chin chai one.
Bro Comawhite....very well written and very funny.....i like your style...
Old 14-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
wah bro like that still chin chai?

but then I agree la, minimum standard must be all that lor.
Old 15-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_
wah bro like that still chin chai?

but then I agree la, minimum standard must be all that lor.
Try her yesterday...as all the bros here have said...good service,supper

bbbj,tight cunt and surely a SYT.
Old 15-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AK47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recieved an SMS from Win, feeling horny I decided to go for his latest arrival. Nong Dow happen to be the SYT that just flew into Singapore that afternoon. By chance, I had the luck to taste first blood for this Gem.

First impression was she's a looker! Had our local JC girl look instead of typical Thai. Yes, she does look chinese/jap with light color skin like ours. Speak average english which is good enough. Friendly and eager to pleased.
I would rate her very highly among Wins stable of girls.

Being her first customer I throughly enjoy her freshness. She wasnt in this trade before, her shyness and inexperience betrayed her. Blow job was good with deep throat, tight pussy, GF treatment and sweetness to die for. What more would you ask for?

Look: 7.5 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi 8.5)
Body: 7.0 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi 8.0)
BBBJ: 9.0 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi ......)
FJ: 9.0
Attitude: 9.0

RTF: Yes, very soon
Old 15-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
....Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!
huhx?? y WIN nvr sms me huhx?? bro WIN?? u sleeping huhx?? i also ur regular lehx... how can u treat me like that?? not fair lehx...
Old 16-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Just a quick message for those that PM me looking for Win's contact. His e-mail is posted on several threads here....if you take a minute to look you'll find it.
Old 16-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got SMS from Win on Monday announcing the arrival of Dow and immediately booked a slot on Tuesday.

Got to the room for the first slot of the day at 1100am. Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty.
Thanks for your FR, tried her on Thu. good recommendation.
Old 17-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger
huhx?? y WIN nvr sms me huhx?? bro WIN?? u sleeping huhx?? i also ur regular lehx... how can u treat me like that?? not fair lehx...
Think he must be busy with his new born baby....try calling him lor....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1