The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Blood in Sperm

Any bro ever encountered such an episode?
Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blood in Sperm

nope. but ti remember there were already afew discussion on it here before.
use the search feature or google for hematospermia if u want to know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DoctorVChia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's good advice for "blood in sperm"

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/blood-i...roduction.aspx

Cheers!
Old 08-08-2015, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
It is common and the medical term for it is hematospermia.

99% of the time, it is nothing. Like a nose bleed.
But the entire collection system is tainted and you need at least 6 ejaculations to completely clear it. It is like one drop of ink in a bucket and you need to pour out the whole bucket before the water looks clear again. So you might think the bleeding is continuing but it is not. It is just clearing the tainted semen.

The last 1% of the time it is due to an infection. Yes, STDs also included.
Infections in the prostate also included.

Very rarely, it is due to a tumour.

It can also be due to trauma but you would know if someone kicked your nuts hard enough for you to cum blood.

It can also be due to systemic diseases like high blood pressure or bleeding disorders. But these should have other symptoms.

Read this:
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/hema...-in-the-semen/
Old 08-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

yes once. felt a very sharp pain when i ejac. mayb broke a capilarry or smthg not sure. traces of blood in urine later, it stop within 24 hrs. if not better see doc.
i jus googled, rested n bonk fast for 3 days n heal by itself.
but i advise to b patient n bonk fast for at least 5 days for a more complete recovery n blood vessels to strengthen fully otherwise the penis may not feel as strong as before.

Last edited by bonkning; 08-08-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spuntare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The horrors of seeing blood in sperm... I remember my sperm machiam rust color and urinating also got a sharp pain and a few droplets of blood at the end but thankfully it went away after a week.
Probably no big issue, maybe you too rough while doing sports or other stuff but if it last any longer then better to have it checked out.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yes once. felt a very sharp pain when i ejac. mayb broke a capilarry or smthg not sure. traces of blood in urine later, it stop within 24 hrs. if not better see doc.
i jus googled, rested n bonk fast for 3 days n heal by itself.
but i advise to b patient n bonk fast for at least 5 days for a more complete recovery n blood vessels to strengthen fully otherwise the penis may not feel as strong as before.
Blood in Urine is a different kettle of fish. You should tell your doctor about it and he will send you for the appropriate tests.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember old folks used to say that this was due to body very heaty, you drink/eat alot of heaty stuff?
Old 02-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think always the case - heaty.

Old folk always just find an excuse to cover up.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Blood in sperm is also a sign of having a period.. Take care bro.. must be all those endocrine disruptors in NEWater..
Old 04-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFranks View Post
I remember old folks used to say that this was due to body very heaty, you drink/eat alot of heaty stuff?
The term "heaty" has no scientific foundation whatsoever. Discard these sorts of concepts.

If blood is found in Urine, something has gone wrong in the waterworks department and there is a definite cause which needs to be diagnosed and treated if necessary.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The term "heaty" has no scientific foundation whatsoever. Discard these sorts of concepts.

If blood is found in Urine, something has gone wrong in the waterworks department and there is a definite cause which needs to be diagnosed and treated if necessary.

But just wondering, does heaty means that there are a lot of foreign chemicals in the blood? As in heaty and cooling chemicals found in foods = the things that we drink and eat could have some effect on he ability of our body to secrete those chemicals? Some can have synergistic effect while others could have antagonistic effects.. Hmmm
Old 05-10-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
helyhely3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Read this

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/bladder...s-and-symptoms

Hope it is not case for you.

It is advisable to See the Doctor Immediately
Old 05-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
But just wondering, does heaty means that there are a lot of foreign chemicals in the blood? As in heaty and cooling chemicals found in foods = the things that we drink and eat could have some effect on he ability of our body to secrete those chemicals? Some can have synergistic effect while others could have antagonistic effects.. Hmmm
I seriously doubt that "heaty" and "cooling" concoctions which are abstract TCM terms would show up in any sort of blood analysis.

I leave it to the Doctors in the house to elaborate on this if they so choose.

I am a TCM sceptic.

Old 05-10-2015, 05:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

My own interpretation of "heaty" is inflammation.

There are blood tests to determine the level of inflammatory stress on the body.

Of course, I think for TCM practitioners, the term "heaty" refers to a lot more than that.

Until a TCM practitioner is able to tell us what the biochemical rationale behind "heaty" and "cooling" is, there will unlikely be a test that can actually test for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1