The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Lightbulb The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
THE DARK SIDE OF MAN

In the beginning, man was good till he turn to the dark side. His greed did not end with that bite on the forbidden fruit but crave to fulfill his heart and desire for almost anything thats pleasurable pleasing to him.

Day by day, his mind got corrupted with dark thoughts. Concealing it from others, he is not contented with what he have, he seeks to find that excitement, that missing feel because of an emptiness in him, a dark deep emptiness which slowly consume his life.

There are times, he got lost and confused. Stranded between love and his strong sexual desire. Seeking to balance an impossible scale, he put in his heart and money as counterweights. Like a burning candle, he melts slowly with time and eventually burns out.

Nothing left, but forever darkness.

- Funboi

This thread will mainly consist of Funboi personal thoughts, perspective on certain matters and sharing. Readers need not agree with Funboi views and if you find it boring do skip the thread. Took quite a while to decide starting this thread and parking it here. Advance apologies, if the contents here do not exactly match or relate to the thread title.

As the title, "The Dark Side of Man", its really the heart and mind of man that start, lead and end many aspect of life with consequences be it positive or negative.

At the same time, Funboi welcome fellow friendly forum members to post here if you have matters which you like to share here for Funboi views/suggestions regarding sexual stuff, emotional issues especially on relationships with Thai girls or Thai FL and certain dome1 stuff for chiongster. If you have some ideas or suggestions to improve certain fun stuff, please feel free to share it. Ladies are welcome too.

But do note Funboi reserved the rights to/not to discuss on certain issues. Any views/suggestions given are purely just for your consideration. No one should dictate another person life. There's no right or wrong but own self be responsible for your actions.

You may wish to also consider the post here as purely fiction, any similarities are just coincidental.

Lastly, please avoid making this thread another points exchange. Thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-11-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Short Case Study - My sweet innocent laos girl turned money minded

Real Life Encounter

Pam was 19 when she came Singapore work in one of the club. She was very sweet cute looking. Although of laos nationality, Pam actually work and live in thailand most of the time, speaking fluent Thai language and limited english. Without look at the passport, you would think she is a thai. Once in a while she will do border runs to maintain her stay in thailand valid.

Some how Pam have that chemistry with me. I am much older than her but she told me she enjoyed her time with me and feels good to be with me. Highly possibly due i am able to communicate with her in thai. Between us there's hardly any monetary transaction. We are just like boyfriend girlfriend feel. To Pam, maybe im just a good gentleman as she always say i am a good man with a good heart but she didn't know the dark side of my sexual life style.

We enjoyed each other very much and very soon we were having sex at hotel. Pam body is really fantastic. Tight meaty slim at the right place with a big original B cup boobs simply SYT and till now i still fantasize about it. She is naughty in character, even in bed she is willing to bbbj without asking to pleasure me. In return, I make love deeply with her using all the styles possible. And yes, we did it raw but i always cum outside on her belly. Her club work in sg eventually ended and went back thailand. She stay near Ladprao, so whenever i missed her, i would fly in to meet her for dinner, karaoke, movies and simple shopping. Clothes are very cheap in thailand. Whatever she choose or wear, to me she look beautifully sweet. I am drowning in happiness with her. I remember one time, we were walking at street market with full of snacks and she pulled me to buy the thai style bubble tea, telling me those are really delicious. Just 20/40 baht maybe. I very much prefer to stay the way we are. I don't pamper her with money or expensive stuff. I told her im not rich but ordinary.

The most memorable day i had with Pam was during her bday week during the 1st year. Maybe like all relationship its the honey moon period? After a day of fun, we walk pass a gold shop and i told her she can go in and choose a gold bracelet she wanted she showed me pictures of it before that she wanted to have it so now its a good time to buy but limit to a max amount i stated. So happy she was and grab my hand go in looking at all the gold hanging at display. Thereafter, I told her she can go shopping look see clothings at the market hall while i wait her near the entrance because i'm tired walking. So she went off and i faster go to The Mall Bangkapi nearby to buy Pam a bday cake and bouquet of roses. Unbelievable such a big mall? but yet there's no shop selling cake. End up getting one at Swensen although not really my choice cuz it need refrigeration or will melt if we stay out for too long.

So Pam texted me asking where i am? I told her i was in the toilet and she stood at the market hall entrance waiting. Till I sneakily appear before her with a bouquet of roses. Pam was very happy to see it and of course she also noticed i carried something else, the bday cake. We then decided to head back hotel room. That night i made Pam a happy girl. We shower together and have great sex in the bath tub bathing each other and continue to have sex in the room. We did it raw and cum in her pussy.

We were together for nearly 3 years. Although we are like boyfriend girlfriend. But we never really dig into each other work or private life too much. She did tell me she work till 3am 4am. Of course i myself continue to sleep around having sex with many other girls be it in sg or thai.

Till one day, i noticed she started to change or have changed. 22 years old now she is. She started to want luxury items and brands. I started to see her having pictures with shopping bags etc. I know she have another man buying her stuff till one day she change her profile picture and show signs she don't want to wait for me anymore. A week before we end contact, she actually told me how much she misses me and love me. But then later she finally decided and deleted her account twice and even after adding her back twice she deleted again without wanting to say we are over.

Case review

From my experience. When I first met her I already knew she is working night jobs in Thailand be it selling drink or coyote or even FLing etc. Even she never tell me specifically her work place and do what, I already have that "sum" in my heart. There could be other man in her life also.

If i want, i could have try buy her out totally. Meaning like "bao" her life or give her monthly allowance. But the problem is she is of lao nationality. We have to think why she need to leave laos and go work in thailand. She is already a lower level worker compared to thai worker. Its a cruel fact that many girls working in the night scene often due poverty or quick cash for that moment.

Having met so many girls in the night scene and been through so call the "relationship". Guys out there should learn to exercise control of your heart as there's too much uncertainty.

When i first started, i ever tried everything i could to bring girls out of their night life. But soon I realised that giving them money or a lot money is useless because they have no financial sense or control. Its a risk. You give a gold mine, there's a risk the mine depleted by them within short time. Even if they have that money sense, their family do not have it. So where the money goes and how its being used be it buy land build house investment business etc, you must personally see to it. Again even if you setup a perfect family base for them, you cannot have control over her family which socially or culturally very deeply tied down to her. I often been thinking if the girl can just let go everything back home to be with me. There are many times i offer alternative work for them but they just not ready to jump out of their existing comfort zone to make the change.

Another reason why they don't want to change is because they don't love you and unsure of you.

For this laos girl, i actually have set a 3 years target on her. If she make it pass the 3rd year, i like to start settle her down. I have originally planned to give her some money buy lands in laos build a house and etc but unfortunately she changed and blinded by unrealistic materialistic stuff at the moment. Or maybe got guy marrying her or giving her whatever so good. So have to learn to let her go. Sometime you need to self comfort. Maybe the other guy will dump her and she realised she lost you. Which happened many times and they wanted you back but you already moved on. It is unfortunate now but since i have all her information and contact, i will put her in my reserve list. Some day if she miss me or regretted and we ever contact again, we will resume where we stopped since she still young.

Call it my dark side, sexually fucking her is great but if she no longer have that appealing factor for me to want her again, making me feel for her again, i also won't want see her again. I wish her all the best in life.

Girls from night working scene not all are bad. There are good ones but everything is about fate. If you are rich, remember to pretend you are norm. If you are norm then don't try pretend be rich because you will bleed.

Love and money, they can only choose one.

Last edited by funboi; 14-11-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-11-2018, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 11
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: The Dark Side of Man

Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-11-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster

Global Players Fishing

Proceed at own risk

This is nothing new, probably some guys been doing it leisurely at free time. Especially those who have special interest in making friends or finding something special overseas.

I am a frequent traveler. I think it can be done globally depending how in-depth you trying because i tried it myself. Some fellow forum members often asked me where to find SYT? Uni girls? How to get to know them? When you go to a foreign country, you can use many available chat apps to scan and find locals to make contact. Thats common sense. But once you return to base, you can only scan Singapore or maybe Malayia or Indonesia randomly.

Depending on phones, probably all the phones have such capabilities or compatibilities and may need to adjust phones permission settings. There are apps know as GPS changer available out there for free download. The apps actually open a map to let you choose the exact location you preferred to be in now. It trick your phone/apps thinking you are not in Singapore. Some can work some cannot. Just try during free time.

Let's say every month you have a business trip to Vietnam Ho Chi Minh and you very much like to know more Vietnamese girls via chat apps. So? Set the GPS and open the chat apps and it will display all the available girls at Ho Chi Minh for chat. Sometime you too lazy to find or swipe dating apps, you simply open the GPS changer app let it run background and open the apps to capture your last location as online now. So let desperate girls find you maybe. That is if you are so handsome and appealing. Otherwise, some effort needed.

Now using Thailand as an example, if you pin point your fishing location to University, uni girls who have their apps online will likely appear to you. If you pin point to heavy party location, there's also a chance more party goers will appear in your apps at certain timing. Basically you don't need to be there during your holiday to scan the surrounding. Like Chiangmai girls? Pin to Chiangmai. Then Bkk or pattaya or phuket etc.

To note that there are many ladyboys who look damn chio like real girls. So look carefully before you make friend with them. Those ugly ones is no choice you need to see them cuz they online.

Kindly note i will not be providing any technical support so please explore it yourself if you curious. I cannot guarantee it work for you. Fishing need patience. There's 101 ways to play. Below some sample girls i think not too bad looking. Sorry censored be discreet. You should be discreet too.

Good luck

Old 12-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6797 / Power: 13
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Dark Side of Man

Support Support!!
Old 12-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always good to hear someone else's life experience.
up
Old 13-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Post Ad Break - แทงข้างหลัง..ทะลุถึงหัวใจ - อ๊อฟ ปองศัก&a

Dedicate this Song to all the guys who loved and hurt. Emphasize on these 2 lines of the song.

ไม่มีอีกแล้ว กับเธอ
Mai mee eek laeo gup tur
I no longer have you anymore
ไม่มีเหลือสักอย่าง …. อยากตาย
Mai mee leua suk yahng…yahk dtai
I don’t have anything left…I want to die

Most guys out there who put in their heart 101% will feel this way when hurt by the girl. Some time I read many of the other bros sad story in forum, it always remind me of myself.

Title: แทงข้างหลัง…ทะลุถึงหัวใจ / Taeng Kahng Lung…Taloo Teung Hua Jai
(Stabbed In the Back…Piercing All the Way to the Heart)
Artist: Aof Pongsak
Album: Offering Love
Year: 2007

ไม่ใช่นิยาย ไม่ใช่ละคร
Mai chai ni yai mai chai lakorn
It’s not a fairy tale, it’s not a soap opera
ที่ฉันมองเห็นอยู่นี้ ที่แท้มันคือความจริง
Tee chun maung hen yoo nee tee tae mun keu kwahm jing
What I saw, it’s actually the truth
คือคนสองคน ที่บอกรักกัน และคนในนั้น
Keu kon saung kon tee bauk ruk gun lae kon nai nun
It’s two people telling each other they love them, and of those people
หนึ่งคนคือคนที่ฉัน รักหมดหัวใจ
Neung kon keun kon tee chun ruk mot hua jai
One person is the one I love with all my heart

(*) สิ่งที่เธอแสดง ทุกทุกถ้อยคำ
Sing tee tur sadaeng took took toy kum
The things you display, every word
เหมือนเธอนั้นพูดกับฉัน
Meuan tur nun poot gup chun
It’s like what you said to me
แต่ผู้ชายคนนั้น มันไม่ใช่ฉัน
Dtae poo chai kon nun mun mai chai chun
But that man isn’t me

(**) ฉันเหมือนคนไม่มีกำลัง
Chun meuan kon mai mee gumlung
I’m like a person without energy
และหมดแรงจะยืนจะลุกจะเดินไป
Lae mot raeng ja yeun ja look ja dern pai
And out of strength to stand, to get up, to walk on
ฉันเหมือนคนกำลังจะตาย
Chun meuan kon gumlung ja dtai
I’m like a dying person
ที่ขาดอากาศจะหายใจ
Tee kaht ahgaht ja hai jai
Without the chance to breathe
ฉันเหมือนคนที่โดนเธอแทงข้างหลัง
Chun meuan kon tee dohn tur taeng kahng lung
I’m like a person who was stabbed in the back by you
แล้วมันทะลุถึงหัวใจ
Laeo mun taloo teung hua jai
And it pierced all the way to my heart
เธอจะให้ฉันมีชีวิตต่อไปอย่างไร
Tur ja hai chun mee cheewit dtor pai yahng rai
How will you have me continue living?
ไม่มีอีกแล้ว กับเธอ
Mai mee eek laeo gup tur
I no longer have you anymore
ไม่มีเหลือสักอย่าง …. อยากตาย
Mai mee leua suk yahng…yahk dtai
I don’t have anything left…I want to die

บทบาทของเธอ สิ่งที่เขาทำ
Bot baht kaung tur sing tee kao tum
Your role, the things he did
ทุกตอนมันเหมือนตอกย้ำ
Took dtaun mun meuan dtauk yum
Every moment is like it’s emphasizing it
ให้ฉันต้องเสียน้ำตา
Hai chun dtaung sia num dtah
Making me cry
ภาพที่คุ้นเคย ที่ที่คุ้นตา
Pahp tee koon koey tee tee koon dtah
The familiar images that I once knew
น้ำเสียงที่เธอ พูดจาท่าทีเหล่านั้น
Num siang tee tur poot jah tah tee lao nun
The tone of your voice as you spoke in that manner
ฉันไม่เคยลืม
Chun mai koey leum
I’ve never forgotten

(*,**)

เสียใจ แค่ไหน ถ้าอยากรู้
Sia jai kae nai tah yahk roo
If you want to know how sad I am
บอกเธอได้คำเดียว …. อยากตาย….
Bauk tur dai kum dia…yahk dtai…
I’d tell you one thing…I want to die

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

You can't blame someone being stupid since its stupid to begin with 55555.

Once again, why troll don't dare take up karma challenge? 555

Last edited by funboi; 13-11-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Post Short Case Study - My Thai FL Lover went MIA

Real Life Encounter

Jay was in her early 20s when she first arrived sg to work as FL under dome1.
I booked a 90mins session on her very first day of work. She is a soft gentle girl who can do good massage and mainly speak thai. Hardly any fats on her body. Her hair was long, smell good with Pantene shampoo. I rate her grade A for her look with makeup and a B without makeup. She is slim and her boobs is soft B. I actually bought a lot of goodies for Jay during that first visit and she was happy to receive it.

The 90mins was so good that i started to book Jay for overnight. Jay was happy and surprise to see me overnight her the very first time. Indeed a surprise to see me again that night. If i recall correctly, throughout her work tour, she hardly go out to anywhere. I cannot recall why we didnt not go out at night to have fun. But I really enjoy sleeping with Jay and the sex of course.

Soon after the 2nd overnight, Jay told me she would like to see me overnight her again. She wanted me to book her but she don't want me to pay her. I was quite shock to hear that from her. So on the 3rd overnight i came and as usual, Jay will remove her make up and talk non-stop in thai to me. Thats her character. But I love it because i feel connected to her. I pass Jay the overnight fees in full sum but she took her boss cut only and returned the rest back to me. I was speechless. Jay told me she doesn't want me to waste or spent too much money booking overnight her. She explained to me how much was her boss cut and she say tomorrow you book again ok? But you pay my boss and no need pay me.

The dark side within me was happy very very happy. So the next day i overnight Jay again. Back in her room, as usual she was standing right in front of the mirror removing her make up. I stood behind Jay, holding her waist and kiss her face. Jay girlishly say what u doing? and she smile looking at the mirror continue wiping her face with cotton. Then I secretly took out a diamond pendant necklace i bought and put it on her. Jay was shocked. She paused and look into the mirror for quite some time then covered her open mouth with her hand. I hug Jay tightly from behind and rest my head on her back. Jay then hold my hand and say thank you to me. She then turn around to hug me and cried. Saying thank you again.

I hug Jay tightly and hush hush her. Rubbing her back to tell her please don't cry. As she wipe off her tears, she started to kiss me and french me. Very soon we striped each other naked and as i lay down on the bed, Jay climb onto me and started to ride me. Day goes by, i overnight at her request without fail. Every night she would grab my hand to hug her sleep. We would always end up make love intensively to each other during sleep. Jay always tell me she feel warm and secure with me hugging her sleep. She confide in me a lot and soon i know more about her. She actually have a 2 year old son which she told me during one of the many overnights we had. But Jay don't look like someone who already gave birth before. She actually got pregnant during her Uni education and had to stop.

Soon Jay end her tour in sg and returned to bkk. Occasionally we still contact. Life seem to get better for her and she finally finished her University degree. Then one day Jay told me she was pregnant and after that she stopped contacting me, some how we actually lost contact with each other totally for nearly 2 years. I had thought the baby she's having could be mine but she went MIA. By fate, later I actually found her in Facebook and message her. She was surprise and excited to hear from me.

Jay told me ever since she got pregnant she felt bad, feeling she let me down so she decided to cut off from me. I asked Jay if the baby belong to me but she say no. The child belong to another man. She said she was being forced by another and got pregnant. It was really sad to hear about it. She doesn't want to talk more about it. Jay told me she love me and misses me. Thats why she named her facebook profile with information closely related to us both. She work in Thai entertainment where she need to eat and drink with customers. Apparently there's a Thai mafia wanted to bao her but she rejected. Jay also now have a thai husband. They are not officially married because her family member had some misfortune and that thai man helped Jay in times of difficulty financially. Jay so called married him to repay his kindness. But Jay told that Thai man, she cannot love him because she love me but only be with him to take care him. Beside Jay need support for her 2 kids. That Thai man was also kind to her kids. Jay told me she love me deeply but because of a series of unfortunates, landed her in the situation.

She still wore the diamond necklace i bought her. She said no matter how difficult her life she will not sell it away. When we first made contact and video call, Jay actually cried saying sorry to me telling me her plight. She have no love for that Thai man but she still with him to repay him. Sorry to say this but i saw that Thai man picture before with Jay. He actually is mid age very dark skin and ugly looking. So you can imagine its really a toad and a swan together.

We message each other often and video call. I often ask Jay if her husband is around or not or will get angry with her or not for chatting me. But Jay always reply its ok because he know she love me and chatting me. Quite unbelievable right? Jay actually have plans to leave him soon. She's just waiting for things to finalize and move on. Our relationship was kind of weird. I actually fly into bkk to meet Jay. But she's unable to stay out at night because of her kids so she would come my hotel room to meet me in the morning. We always hug each other sleep till late morning and make love passionately together. I recalled one time after sex, we went for lunch and movies together. It was her kid bday actually. Later in the evening she need to pickup her kid from the nanny place and celebrate bday at night. So i bought her kid a big bday cake from breaktalk thailand. Thereafter Jay message her Thai husband to pick her up. That night Jay celebrated her kid bday with the cake i bought and photograph sent to me. Our complicated relationship stayed the same way for a long time. She always confide in me about her life and her work. And till one day again..... Jay lost contact with me. I do miss her and maybe fate will allow us to meet again some day.

Case review

Some quick factors for consideration.

1. She want me sleep her but don't want me pay her. Our relationship don't really talk about money. Even over the years she did not ask me for money.

2. She actually had a very good university degree. Unfortunately, she cannot afford to work in that field due high family financial commitment.

3. She look very pretty, can easily find a sugar daddy.

4. She named her facebook using our code words which eventually lead me found her.

5. She could have say the baby is mine, try lying for money.

I'll like to reference another Thread story of a fellow forum member bro Kevsterboi. He said that his girlfriend publicly declared they are boyfriend girlfriend but later he found out his girlfriend already married and have kids. She also took 2k from him. Reference to his case, later part in other post will share some of my cases whereby money is given to thai girls without sex also.

This is the complicated part of the relationship because long distance? Some things tend to discover slowly. Its not like we are in singapore a small island can bump into each other. It also depend where we meet thai girl. I would like to think Jay have a lonely empty heart. When she worked as FL, she found the comfort and me to fill that emptiness. Having slept a lot girls before, occasionally do have girls who let you sleep her for free. I also encountered some who willing to stuff money into my pocket, insisted to split cost of certain bigger expenses. There's 101 possible reasons why your thai girlfriend or lover etc will lie to you, conceal certain information to you. We can say she is out to cheat your money but then seriously life at times can be difficult for the girl back home.

Like Jay case, she agreed to be with an ugly thai man who own a small car workshop simply because he financially supported her family during that critical difficult time. Im not going to disclose what really happen to her family at that time. Of course thats her side of the story, we can choose to believe or doubt which only time can tell. So in bro Kevsterboi case, there could be a 1% chance the girl really like his companionship? Maybe she got a ugly smelly husband? Although no sex involved in his case and he lost 2k from his pocket. Who knows? In longer term, the girl will have sex with bro Kevsterboi?

If you ask the dark side within me, if i am bro Kevsterboi, i will close one eyes about the discovery of the girlfriend lies and she's married because I already stupidly gave away 2k from my pocket. Once money given, there's no return. So he should have at least find opportunity for fuck that thai girl first then from there see how things goes. Nothing wrong really fucking that thai girl cuz she publicly announced he is her boyfriend anyway. At least once you fucked her, you wont feel so much being cheated. But some time can also just learn to let go. Its just 2k only, not a lot money.

Back to my thai lover Jay case. I have to try believe Jay do have some love n feel for me during the time we are together. The above 5 listed points actually are valid for my consideration. Some can say i'm comforting myself. But as a chiongster, i got nothing to lose but my time mainly.

About the girl married status. Actually, I am against fucking married women especially where no monetary involved or prior sex before her marriage. Its unfair to the guy who married her and even her kids. I don't like breaking another family. But if you ask me will i fuck a girl who took my money? The answer is yes and no. Case by case.

For Jay because the kids belong to her ex, although so called married to the man but its not officially signed marriage. Actually during the last part of our contact, Jay told me the reasons she wanted to leave that man because she discovered he have an official wife out in the country. So Jay actually have become a mia noi aka 2nd wife to that man. So their relationship is breaking.

I ever ask Jay if she want to marry me? Just sign on paper only and she said yes. Things get really complicated especially when the girl have kids and man.

Jay also working in the Thai entertainment so she will meet other guys for sure. Actually Jay told me she was going to meet a Singapore guy customer to go Chiangmai for 1 week. So maybe that guy bao her? or she fall in love with that guy already? I mean come on lah we all know such trip sure sex one. Although in front say accompany go look see but the dark side of man too deep to see whats at the bottom. Jay also some time tell me she's sick and cannot drink too much alcohol. She actually hate herself because her work need to drink a lot. Some time i just thinking maybe Jay is terminally ill due excessive drinking and she's dying so she don't want to let me know.

Only if one day fate allow me to find Jay again then we can know the answer to many questions. Or maybe another bro out there have another version of his story on Jay.

Old 13-11-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 5
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of

555 come here to show my support!

Lao girl body damn good.
Skin also very fair if she comes from northern Laos.
Once you tasted Lao meat you will forget about Thai puying.

Reason very simple.
Most Lao girl that I've encountered 90% very GFE, cooperative and submissive.
Those working in Thailand will give BJ but not those working in Laos.
As long as the girl don't give me attitude I'm fine with it.

Anyway with nightlife entertainment puyings be it Lao or Thai just enjoy the moments while it last.
Don't get too serious with them.
Their mindset is totally different from "normal girls".
The more you want to change them, the more blood you'll vomit.

It's either you accept them for who they are or you move on.

I also lost contact with a Thai gik.
How I wish I can turn back the clock.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:22 AM
Samster

Red face Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 come here to show my support!

Lao girl body damn good. Once you tasted Lao meat you will forget about Thai puying.... very GFE, cooperative and submissive.

...nightlife entertainment puyings .....Their mindset is totally different from "normal girls".

The more you want to change them, the more blood you'll vomit.

It's either you accept them for who they are or you move on.
Thank you very much for drop by! And the wise precious opinions.

There are many experienced fellow forum members. One of them confirmed is you too! 55555555

Started this thread because this section like getting slow. So decided to share some cases with reference to other current case, share share a bit. Peanuts actually.

Old 13-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Post Short Case Study - Lending Money To Girls - Part 1

Real Life Encounter

Reference to many existing cases. We often hear some guys "give" money to girls. But is it really "give"? Because if you "give" someone something already, that thing was given away and no longer belong to you.

So why give? and later say the girl cheat or sweet it out of you?

Most of the time, especially girls they like to argue say. "You give me".

We must bear in mind that their understanding or language may not match yours. A typical example by Thai girls, "You give me mai?" or "You help me mai?"

So at all times, doesn't matter the girls from where, you have to be precise with the use of words or language. To them when you help her, she think is give! Then she will argue say, "If you not give me, why you help me? I never ask borrow from you"

Case Background: Thai girl claimed she shortage of cash to pay Uni fees and requires 6 months loan.

What should you do?

Due different countries have their own laws. You should always protect yourself by drafting any form of signed agreement. To also include signed copies of the borrower identification. In event of dispute, file police report or civil lawsuit against the borrower.

Sometimes its very hard to sign such agreement especially if the girl publicly say you are her boyfriend or lover. In all cases, its best to perform the transfer via bank or remittance, indicating clearly the purpose of sending the money if its an extremely large amount.

We must managed our own expectation. As mentioned in my earlier post, If you are rich, you pretend you are a norm. If you are a norm, don't pretend to be rich or you will surely bleed. If rich? Money given already, just forget it and move on. Blame no one except yourself.

Below example of an old study loan contract under my collection. Part 2 of this case, i will share the story behind this loan and what happened.

Location of agreement signing: The Mini R Ratchada Hotel (Complimentary use of hotel printer and copy machine)
Borrower nick: Vivi

Old 13-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 11
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short Case Study - My Thai FL Lover went MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Based on true story

Only if one day fate allow me to find Jay again then we can know the answer to many questions. Or maybe another bro out there have another version of his story on Jay.
Interesting story bro.

I think that in this case, although you and this Jay had a good connection, in the end, she decided to break off contact mainly because you are a cheongster. Maybe her working in FL/entertainment sector was another factor, or maybe some other reason.

Maybe there was a chance you guys could have really settled down together, but maybe cos you never really go all out pursue her and drop everything else, she also never thought of real possibility of you two being together. Plus, if she already had a kid or two, that is always another complication.

Maybe you were her escape from her reality.

Anyway, sounds like she is not a bad person. Hope she is doing ok.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Anyway, sounds like she is not a bad person. Hope she is doing ok.
If to write the whole detailed story, its too lengthy.

A chiongster will never admit to another girl that he is actively chionging. 55555. The girl (esp. FL) can always think in her mind that the guy is actively finding girls. Plus out there got some "white knight".

Also are you ready to quit or cut down chionging?

A wonderful ending would be either the guy go stay thailand with the girl or the other way. Otherwise, its just about money maintenance. Once you encountered 1 time, the next time the wall gets thicker and thicker.

Very good views from you. Thank you very much.

Old 13-11-2018, 12:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

LOL~ most of them are gold digger.

Sharing this to you guys

One of the FLs in connect of me. Asking for money also. I play along but in the end I no give. Then she lose contact...I know her just awhile nia~ lol

So just fuck and go. Donít get too serious or give too much.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If to write the whole detailed story, its too lengthy.

A chiongster will never admit to another girl that he is actively chionging. 55555. The girl (esp. FL) can always think in her mind that the guy is actively finding girls. Plus out there got some "white knight".

Also are you ready to quit or cut down chionging?

A wonderful ending would be either the guy go stay thailand with the girl or the other way. Otherwise, its just about money maintenance. Once you encountered 1 time, the next time the wall gets thicker and thicker.

Very good views from you. Thank you very much.
Yes. Too lengthy. My view is this bro too kc-ed but you can use money to play with them if you are rich.

Example
If you overnight her many time for free fuck. Then you support them awhile but suddenly you act say you no money. Bluff them that you invest and you lose money then you cannot support her and you see how they react.

Just bonk but donít tio kc-ed la~ cheers
Advert Space Available