The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2004, 01:47 AM
tkcomd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Taipei help needed

Hello, anyone know can give any useful FR in taipei???
Old 08-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Energizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei help needed

Im interested in knowing if there is any good services in Taipei. I will be on a business trip there in 2 weeks times.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energizer
Im interested in knowing if there is any good services in Taipei. I will be on a business trip there in 2 weeks times.
Taipei is suck and expensive for CS. To me it's not worth the money at all....

Unless your company is paying for your night entertainment, I suggest you go visit their Shilin or any other night market if you got feel time at night.

Sorry to disappoint you but it's the fact......
Old 08-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yap, brother Sinoview is right.

Was there when reservist..gnn sibei expensive man...if memory serves it is about 200 to 300sgd per shot? Service machiam like our HC only...average

If got time and wife will not check passport, u can actually hop onto a flight to nearby xiamen
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 09-04-2004, 09:24 AM
us650

You can try to look at the ClassAd in the local papers. Generally they are expensive and you gotta try your luck to see if you get a good looking one. I once landed on one that's pretty good looking and young but the service is horrible.

Save your $$ for somewhere else like GZ, SZ or for that matter SG.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Not worth to cheong in Taipei. I used to cheong Hair Dressing Saloon at midnight, occasionally there are some young chio gals but the price are rather expensive, normally I paid around S$120 to S$160 for a full package in a small room with barber chair and VCD with TV. NT around 2k to 4k. Few years back, there are many happenings around See Meng Ting now hardly find it there.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Not worth to cheong in Taipei. I used to cheong Hair Dressing Saloon at midnight, occasionally there are some young chio gals but the price are rather expensive, normally I paid around S$120 to S$160 for a full package in a small room with barber chair and VCD with TV. NT around 2k to 4k. Few years back, there are many happenings around See Meng Ting now hardly find it there.

In Taiwanese website on one-night stand there are many young gals on offer for sexual pleasure but you need to pay around 4k to 5k NT for ONS.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:35 PM
BIG BOY

Wink Re: Taipei help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
In Taiwanese website on one-night stand there are many young gals on offer for sexual pleasure but you need to pay around 4k to 5k NT for ONS.
Hi Guys,

Well there are 2 ways you could get a good ons inTaiwan. The first way which is a very expensive way...... Go to any club which are reputables ones, without and FxXx just the norm fun and drinks will cost you about NT$10k. There after if you had zoom into a good one, then you will have to negoicate which is about another NT$5 - 10k. Of course there are really good quality ones. But if you feel that you are those prince charming type then try some of the pubs around, and who knows you might get lucky.
Recently there are lots of gals in Taiwan,...... Just like in JC here in Singapore, there are alot of Vietnam ladies. And of course to my humble opion, I think the Viet ladies are much better there in Taiwan. If you would like to look for cheaper stuff, from Taipei go southwards and along the way cheaper alternative are availables.Be very careful of the triads there though.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Yoh Bros, here is my 2 cents worth of travel experience in Taipei:

- firstly, i always stay at AsiaWorld Hotel because it is next to a really hot disco where local college girls like to frequent. Also, the hotel serves air crew and i have picked up a couple of flight attendents in the hotel before.

- next, you must try out the ads (massage) in the local english newspapers. They will send a couple of girls for you to choose (based on your pre-requisites). I ususally get the girl to visit me again at her own time (like a date), dine her, go shopping and usually end up not paying anymore.

- you may also like to sign up at w w w . a s i a n f r i e n d f i n d e r . c o m and write to the girls prior to your visit. I have scored no less than 10 of them during my few visits last year. Basically, these girls are lonely, don't like locals and just love to tell everyone that they have an overseas BF. Am sure you can figure out the rest...

- last but not least, do the massage parlors if you must but can tell you the standards have dropped when compared to say 5 years ago when they were more serviced oriented. The girls suck nowadays,... rude and hurried.

Hope this menu helps...
Old 12-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

I quite agreed with Asiancigar, if want to cheong in Taipei better go for the ONS. I would not go for any pay sex there.

Taiwanese gals think they are very westernised and feel very feel proud of having overseas bf...that's very good for those who looks and can sianed.

There are many pubs all over Taipei...I particularly like to visit their "talking pubs" along Shuang Cheng Lu off Fushin Pei Lu (just behind Hotel Inter-Continental ). There are many talking pubs along this street and the one next to it. They employed young gals to "talk" to customers...very reasonable price. I have scored that before. The gal even came to S'pore last year for a short holiday. So it's all up to your sianing skill...but believe me it's not that difficlut.

Asian111111111111 seem to be a very good alternative too.

In Taipei, I will go for these sources anytime as compared to the commercial sex.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn siong.

Seems that sometimes paying money is just not the answer in getting a good fuck. Got to put in some time and kumcheng. Fully agreed with cigar and sinoview on the Taiwanese girls mindset. They are quite open with the idea idea of ONS and oversea bfs..

Kumcheng fuck is still best
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 04-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
aseanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

is seem like the borther Gigantic is the only ONE know the Taipei well.....

Is there any website establish in Taipei like the one available in Hong####; www.141.com???
Old 05-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hrjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like to have a good sex in Taipei is not to buy it, need to sian. Will try...
Old 06-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Damn siong.
--- snip ---
Fully agreed with cigar and sinoview on the Taiwanese girls mindset. They are quite open with the idea idea of ONS and oversea bfs..
--- snip ---
Kumcheng fuck is still best
I might be going there for two years. Do those twn gals treat non-twn guys as overseas bfs ? Or do they only want ang-mohs ??

They might be open with ONS, but are they easy to shake off. I sure will not like them to stick to me the whole days ... Pls advice. Thks.
Old 15-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
comancheblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taipei Guide

Dear all,

I have just returned from Taiwan vacation. just a brief update on how the paid sex thing works so you guys know.

1. AV is very strict there. So if oyu want xiao jie, you have to get in touch with the Hei bang / triad.

2. It is very difficult to get sex from massage parlour / hair dressing salons. dont waste your time.

3. So now, how to find the triad?
I was fortunate as i stayed in what is apparently the red light district. (which i didnt know abt, it was quite unwitting) That would be along Minsheng East Rd in Taipei city itself. there are a few other red light districts as well. The triad operates in the red light district and the best way is to first look for a row of ktvs, bars in one of the side streets. go a t night. then look for a bing lang seller or if you stand on the street long enough, you will notice some guys loitering there permanetly. these are the street security who 'take care' of the turf. you can go up and ask them for where you can find xiao jie. Unlike in other places, taiwanese triad are more civilised. they only want to make money. but try not to carry more than 5000NT on you. or your passport. the street guys will know someone who knows someone and they will call for oyu. you can choose to go to a love hotel, which is plentiful down the street (usually), or they will send her to your hotel room or they will bring you to their whorehouse.
being safety conscious, i rather use a love hotel or my own. but the downside is that you cant choose the girl. however, the triad pros are of high std (think elva hsiao or better).
so really, the difficult part is making contact with the Hei Bang.

personally, i got my girl within 1/2 hr of looking down the street. I guess for me it helped because i said i was from HK and i was wearing a black coat (which on hindsight i am told is the triad uniform, so you may want to wear sth else).

4. How much will it cost if you go thru the triad?
the pimps like singaporeans cos we arent as sick as japs who bring chains and kinky shit. so you wont get ripped off. it is reasonable to pay $3500NT and no more. of course, start from $3000NT which is what taiwanese themselves pay but no more than $3500. Love hotels go for abt $300NT or up for an hour, but if oyu follow the triad guy, he will take you to their own hotel nearby where you pay the same amt for double the time. Of course, if oyu are a premature ejaculator, good luck to you. She's chio so Try to make it last! If you want to risk your identity at your own hotel, then of course the room covered by yourself already.

That's all i can remember unless you ask for specific questions.
Hope its a good guide.

Remember: Taiwanese girls on the street are more chio than Singaporean girl, what we consider chio/pretty/hot is average, and what they consider pretty is Lin Zhi Ling std - of which there are even more. So your chances are pretty good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1