The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 23
mojoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Local Poly Girl

Dear Bros,

Was drag out of retirement due to an encounter in IRC. Was chatting online 2 nights ago and come across a young girl proclaim she is not an FL or whatsoever. She only do it when she got the mood. She ask me whether i want to spend time with her or not for $250 for 2 full hour. She claim she is from one of the local poly and ask me to call her. So i did called and she sound very pleasant. She told me she did Part time model before and her stats is 34B-25-35 and will not be disappoint.

My question here is it true that now local bonk is in this price range? I kinda semi retired for abt 1 yr. Can brudder out there enlighten me? Thanks

Best Regardss
Old 02-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
Paladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Poly Girl

Maybe it's Tammy from NYP ?
Old 02-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoz
My question here is it true that now local bonk is in this price range? I kinda semi retired for abt 1 yr. Can brudder out there enlighten me?
Locals are in about this price range..

Jus a rough guide...
Young 16-19 - $200-250
Early 20s - $150-200
Mid 20s - $120-150

Duration range from 1-2 hrs... shots from 1 to unlimited... depending on individual....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 23
mojoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojoz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Local Poly Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime

Jus a rough guide...
Young 16-19 - $200-250
Early 20s - $150-200
Mid 20s - $120-150

Duration range from 1-2 hrs... shots from 1 to unlimited... depending on individual....
Hey bro...

thanks for the enlightenment. It is so different from last time. I assume u are also from Delphi Time. I think i will go for it 1 last time and finally retire, even from the forum to mark my Ten Anniversary from Sammyboy... hahah... nice to see the forum thriving so much....

Thanks again....

Old 02-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoz
Dear Bros,

Was drag out of retirement due to an encounter in IRC. Was chatting online 2 nights ago and come across a young girl proclaim she is not an FL or whatsoever. She only do it when she got the mood. She ask me whether i want to spend time with her or not for $250 for 2 full hour. She claim she is from one of the local poly and ask me to call her. So i did called and she sound very pleasant. She told me she did Part time model before and her stats is 34B-25-35 and will not be disappoint.

My question here is it true that now local bonk is in this price range? I kinda semi retired for abt 1 yr. Can brudder out there enlighten me? Thanks

Best Regardss
I think the price for locals are very subjective. It depends on how much you are willing to pay. Some may consider $250 for locals are expensive while other bros think it is fair.....why not meet her up first and then decide later....
if not to your taste...stilll can give her some taxi money.........

cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 02-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Jus a rough guide...
Young 16-19 - $200-250
Early 20s - $150-200
Mid 20s - $120-150

I am going to print this out and carry it in my wallet. Do you notice any price variations amongst different races for the locals?
Old 02-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88
I think the price for locals are very subjective. It depends on how much you are willing to pay. Some may consider $250 for locals are expensive while other bros think it is fair.....why not meet her up first and then decide later....
if not to your taste...stilll can give her some taxi money.........

cheers
Many OKT has been pushing below 20 local girls at $200-$250 a shot. Ultimately, if the girl is good looking and service is not f*up, the price should be ok. If she looks average and service is not good, why spend so much money even if she's 18, 19 years old?

I agree with bro Hanxinco88. Meet her up first then say. Don't miss out on this lobang. Anyway, it's $250 for 2 hours of fun. Not 1 shot. So I think it's quite ok.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
I am going to print this out and carry it in my wallet. Do you notice any price variations amongst different races for the locals?
Actually, I think we are overpricing the market liow. Some brothers here are too generous. I read somewhere that someone tipped $50.

Before the FL scene, there's 1-2 local girls who work in GL for $150 (there's a local Uni girl and Singapore ICE) and their service is top quality. I also remember picking up local FL along the streets in GL for $80 (had this poly girl once. she just finished clubbing and was slightly above average looking).

Hell! I remember a few year ago when we are partying in KTVs like EGOS and BOSS where local girls as young as 14 flood the scene. We're tipping them $20-$30 a night and $50-$80 for BJs. I was bedding a local girl who just turned 18 for $120 for a while. She was an assistant mamasan, she's good looking, slim and had C-D cup breast!! Man, I missed her body.

Then the FL scene came along and we have local poly and Uni girls going at $80-$100. The newspaper even ran a series of article on this. Then lust got the better of us and we started paying $150 for younger local girls.

Suddenly, we have OKTs peddling $200-$250 local girls. I think very soon, we'll start to see $300 local girls. Now even foreign FLs are going at $200.

Perhaps we should rein in a bit and bring the price back down to $150.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick
poly and Uni girls going at $80-$100. The newspaper even ran a series of article on this. Then lust got the better of us and we started paying $150 for younger local girls.

Suddenly, we have OKTs peddling $200-$250 girls. I think very soon, we'll start to see $300 local girls. Now even foreign FLs are going at $200.

Perhaps we should rein in a bit and bring the price back down to $150.

Bro....what you said remind me of cigarettes prices....kekeke.....always go up but never come down one.....

Cheers

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 02-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladine
Maybe it's Tammy from NYP ?
Tammy offer anal to her BF plus one clip of self make vedio. So $250 is quite reasonable.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
hansolo712 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhansolo712 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey if you not sure. I'm willing to trial run.. ha ha
Old 02-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Landlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with noobiedick. If her service is good, we could always tip more. An incentive for them to be better. Interesting line of thoughts....... Anyone objects or think otherwise?
Old 02-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88
Bro....what you said remind me of cigarettes prices....kekeke.....always go up but never come down one.....

Cheers
So far only GL never increase price for the last 10 years. $40, $80, $150... GST absorbed. Even McDonald's cannot beat GL.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

aiya...singapore cig price go up...go malaysia buy...singapore petrol price go up...go malaysia pump....singapore gers' price go up...we can also go malaysia fuck...

frankly, sg cunts and malaysian cunts sama sama la...looks also abt there...the only thing is the accent la...of coz if u enjoy the local gers' characteristics of good english or watever, den pay 100+ bucks more for it lo...but i still think its abit steep la...still prefer picking up gers at clubs for ons...but den...BO SERVICE one...they just wanna satisfy their own wet CBs. Of coz, if u r gd enuff, they will be willing to serve u well too...den again, ons is almost considered free, bo simi service also gd la...
Old 02-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Young 16-19 - $200-250
Early 20s - $150-200
Mid 20s - $120-150

no lah! u cant base on okt rate. okt rate includes their cut.
in actual fact, its willing seller, willing buyer.
if the ger ask for 300 a shot, if the guy ok, also can.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1