The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New House - L8H66A

G60

the face not really my type but that body is good. hour glass figure with boobs and ass.

she is quite fair and skin is smooth. boobs small 34C, should be real but a bit too firm . Nips very good for sucking.

shower was thorough but not much action.

cat bath...so so...BBBJ was quite good can CIM if don't stop...can CIM ?

FJ quite good , any position u want. however, i find it quite boring fucking her so i asked her if i can breast fuck. initially she don't let me but after awhile, she let me. quite boring also. HJ also not very good.

Overall service is quite good just that i expected a lot more. But mainly i feel that i have no chemistry with her. But for $50 you can't go wrong. she's not really a time watcher too....slow and steady....no rush. but sometimes a bit slow (like taking a lot of time tidying up) until like wasting time. Asked me to lie down for massage while she dilly dally until OKT buzz her.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
gunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G60

cat bath...so so...BBBJ was quite good can CIM if don't stop...can CIM ?

FJ quite good , any position u want. however, i find it quite boring fucking her so i asked her if i can breast fuck. initially she don't let me but after awhile, she let me. quite boring also. HJ also not very good.

Overall service is quite good just that i expected a lot more. But mainly i feel that i have no chemistry with her. But for $50 you can't go wrong. she's not really a time watcher too....slow and steady....no rush. but sometimes a bit slow (like taking a lot of time tidying up) until like wasting time. Asked me to lie down for massage while she dilly dally until OKT buzz her.
She is my fav.

I did COB a few times and took a pic with her BBBJ once.. 555

she indeed a bit slow... usually I take 2 sessions... but once u get the chemistry right. .. fun will come

U tried the G3 butt crack? 555...
Old 27-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner View Post
She is my fav.

I did COB a few times and took a pic with her BBBJ once.. 555

she indeed a bit slow... usually I take 2 sessions... but once u get the chemistry right. .. fun will come

U tried the G3 butt crack? 555...
it was either G60 or G3...since G60 came out first I took her. really like her curvy body.......will try G3 the next round......this 2 can tarma ???
Old 28-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

gunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
it was either G60 or G3...since G60 came out first I took her. really like her curvy body.......will try G3 the next round......this 2 can tarma ???
Never try tarma in this hse before..

But I doubt can.... cos everyone don't like her... some political reasons among the gals..

Anyway. .. which tarma combo u had in his house before? I also keen to try. ..

U try G18 yet?

Last edited by gunner; 28-02-2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: .
Old 28-02-2015, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

This house can tarma. G3 ever did ask me to Tarma with her friend but I declined. And yes bro gunner is right, somehow the girls there don't like G60 especially G3. She even can tell me if I look for G60 next time don't come back to her lol, I was like wtf I'm here to fuck after that bye bye already. Don't drag me into whatever cat fight you girls have. I tried finding out why kpo abit but she didn't say. So, good luck cyberspace nerd on getting tarma from G3 and G60
Old 28-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Bro arte.. G3 suggested who to tarma????
very keen to know leh..
Old 28-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Well, she suggested tarma but I declined so I don't know who she will suggest to me haha. Maybe you can ask her when you visit her. I get the impression she's alright with any girls there expect of course, our dear G60 lol. Btw, you rtf how many times before G60 let you take pic while bbj you? I also want leh haha
Old 28-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
This house can tarma. G3 ever did ask me to Tarma with her friend but I declined. And yes bro gunner is right, somehow the girls there don't like G60 especially G3. She even can tell me if I look for G60 next time don't come back to her lol, I was like wtf I'm here to fuck after that bye bye already. Don't drag me into whatever cat fight you girls have. I tried finding out why kpo abit but she didn't say. So, good luck cyberspace nerd on getting tarma from G3 and G60
I dont mind paying to see 2 naked girls fight( over my cock) in the room .....lol
Old 28-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Well, she suggested tarma but I declined so I don't know who she will suggest to me haha. Maybe you can ask her when you visit her. I get the impression she's alright with any girls there expect of course, our dear G60 lol. Btw, you rtf how many times before G60 let you take pic while bbj you? I also want leh haha
Can't really recall but should be after 5th or 6th times..but I usually take 2 sessions upfront...

The chemistry was good at the first time... maybe she was still new at that time..

she is really 1 of those that u will feel your $50 is not wasted. .
Old 28-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont mind paying to see 2 naked girls fight( over my cock) in the room .....lol
What I afraid is the 2 naked girls dont want to fight and keep still then u die cock stand... 555
Old 28-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Btw... anyone has FR for G18.... apparently OKT told me she is more popular than G60..
Haven't seen her in real person yet..
Old 28-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
livefresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G18

Just try a moment ago.
She is tall, boobies just nice. Very model like.

Skill is great, service is great too.
Old 28-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

G60 is pretty good already I feel, still have another G18 that's better?! When I free must try ahh~
Old 01-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner View Post
Btw... anyone has FR for G18.... apparently OKT told me she is more popular than G60..
Haven't seen her in real person yet..
In my humble opinion i would say she is the most prettiest in the house. See to believe. Rtf many times, i'll put a simple FR for u:

Looks:9/10 subjective
Body: tall model figure
Bbbj: 8/10 no rush
Catbath 7/10
Fj: 8/10
French: light
Gfe: to me is like none
Old 01-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
In my humble opinion i would say she is the most prettiest in the house. See to believe. Rtf many times, i'll put a simple FR for u:

Looks:9/10 subjective
Body: tall model figure
Bbbj: 8/10 no rush
Catbath 7/10
Fj: 8/10
French: light
Gfe: to me is like none
Whats the boob size ? Fake or real ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1