The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24719 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

I visited house 1649 and had my worst experience in Geylang house after these years. Sometimes, we picked a lemon but I didn't experience a WL stopping halfway with me before. Picked Karen, a 1.65m tall lady. (First time trying her) Asked her whether she allowed kissing/frenching. She nodded her head, like implying a yes. So we undressed and showered. She soaped me and cleaned my didi, front body and back but no other action. I proned on the bed. She went thru a min. of pecking and sucking my back and asked me to turn over. I was wondering - so fast, is this lady in a foul mood today? Anyway, she quickly went to bj. Told her I need some kisses and frenching before my didi would become extremely hard. She said mouth got ulcers. I said can try to do with lips closed. She obliged, put on the condom clumsily slow and tried to do cow ride. My didi soften. We went thru another similar round. Same clumsiness. Same result. She suggested doing handjob. I told her not even half an hour has passed. She should not suggest handjob. She wrapped in a towel, went out on the pretext of getting condom and asked the OKT to come in. Wow, first time happening to me - a WL complaining against me! I told her she has been dishonest. If she does not kiss/french, just tell it upfront. The OKT suggested I pay another $120 and get another lady. I said I am not going to waste time in his house ... instead, he returned $30 out of the $150 I paid upfront ... a raw deal - but what to do. I told him I will not step into the house again. AVOID Karen - an absolute ZERO! Wonder if she is set on going back soon...
Old 20-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I visited house 1649 and had my worst experience in Geylang house after these years. Sometimes, we picked a lemon but I didn't experience a WL stopping halfway with me before. Picked Karen, a 1.65m tall lady. (First time trying her) Asked her whether she allowed kissing/frenching. She nodded her head, like implying a yes. So we undressed and showered. She soaped me and cleaned my didi, front body and back but no other action. I proned on the bed. She went thru a min. of pecking and sucking my back and asked me to turn over. I was wondering - so fast, is this lady in a foul mood today? Anyway, she quickly went to bj. Told her I need some kisses and frenching before my didi would become extremely hard. She said mouth got ulcers. I said can try to do with lips closed. She obliged, put on the condom clumsily slow and tried to do cow ride. My didi soften. We went thru another similar round. Same clumsiness. Same result. She suggested doing handjob. I told her not even half an hour has passed. She should not suggest handjob. She wrapped in a towel, went out on the pretext of getting condom and asked the OKT to come in. Wow, first time happening to me - a WL complaining against me! I told her she has been dishonest. If she does not kiss/french, just tell it upfront. The OKT suggested I pay another $120 and get another lady. I said I am not going to waste time in his house ... instead, he returned $30 out of the $150 I paid upfront ... a raw deal - but what to do. I told him I will not step into the house again. AVOID Karen - an absolute ZERO! Wonder if she is set on going back soon...
You mean the OKT (Boss Ah Seng or the lady OKT) came into the room with you wearing nothing?
Old 20-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, the old auntie so desperate meh? Of course the guy lah!

It was my second and my last time at this house. The first time was with UK, before CNY. A reluctant Frencher and always keeping time ... althu get the job done. Claimed to be having someone who booked her for three hours after me! Sian to hear such things!!!
Old 21-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Aiya, the old auntie so desperate meh? Of course the guy lah!

It was my second and my last time at this house. The first time was with UK, before CNY. A reluctant Frencher and always keeping time ... althu get the job done. Claimed to be having someone who booked her for three hours after me! Sian to hear such things!!!
One WL at that house told me Karen is a nasty girl. Apparently, she will insist on having the corner seat (with backfacing the walkway to the rooms) so that customers will see the side of her. She once had a fight with another WL because that girl took that place. And when the lady OKT tried to intervene, she told her off. Maybe her biz not so good and she is getting moody. The WLs in that house also very nervous because more new girls coming in at the end of the month.
Old 21-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
One WL at that house told me Karen is a nasty girl. Apparently, she will insist on having the corner seat (with backfacing the walkway to the rooms) so that customers will see the side of her. She once had a fight with another WL because that girl took that place. And when the lady OKT tried to intervene, she told her off. Maybe her biz not so good and she is getting moody. The WLs in that house also very nervous because more new girls coming in at the end of the month.
Yep bro. Next month time to book in again at this house.

If they can maintain the standard of the current batch, I'll be very glad.

Miko, cherry and xiaomi here are very good fucks.

actually I totally forgot what's the full line-up here already. Do you know?
Old 21-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her only sell point is her syt and slim look, her neh neh not nice la.
Old 21-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Thanks for the update! Anyway, will leave it to u all to test the newbies from this house and provide the FRs. I'll test the newbies from 1654A, coming in Apr - according to OKT Derrick. Guess there is better training and stricter guidance in that house - at least the service and performance of the WLs would not be so poor and discouraging!
Old 21-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep bro. Next month time to book in again at this house.

If they can maintain the standard of the current batch, I'll be very glad.

Miko, cherry and xiaomi here are very good fucks.

actually I totally forgot what's the full line-up here already. Do you know?
The line-ups are Miko, Cherry, UK, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Yan Chi, Wan Ping and Xiao Mi ($80). There is also a Malaysian WL Mei Chen ($50). She is a resident WL living in the first room. Has her own regular.
Old 21-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The line-ups are Miko, Cherry, UK, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Yan Chi, Wan Ping and Xiao Mi ($80). There is also a Malaysian WL Mei Chen ($50). She is a resident WL living in the first room. Has her own regular.
Thanks bro for the helpful info.

Xiao mi is a great $80 deal to me, along with Lele over at 1615, also $80 now.

Great value meals.
Old 23-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Casten is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Great value meals.
Xiaomi cherry miko what's the sequence of big to small boobs? Pretty what sequence too may I know bro? Many thanks!
Old 23-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten View Post
Xiaomi cherry miko what's the sequence of big to small boobs? Pretty what sequence too may I know bro? Many thanks!
Cherry biggest, xiaomi and miko about the same.

Prettiest to me is miko.

Most intense sex would be xiaomi for me. Got chemistry.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Mei chen ($50) how many minutes?
Old 23-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Mei chen ($50) how many minutes?
For 30 minutes. She is quite a matured lady and I understand has her own line of clients. So she does not sit outside like the other WLs. She will always be in her room (first room)
Old 24-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Great value meals.
you mean lele from 16w15 now $80???
Old 24-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
you mean lele from 16w15 now $80???
No no. Lele 1615 (same house as former baihe, and current SYT coco)not westerhout road Lele (same house as anqi wh1615). Two different Lele ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1